Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:48:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for PoS coin low budget  (Read 142 times)
MistGold (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:16:23 AM

Hello i never been really intrested into Proof of stake , can anyone recommend me a good coin that im able to mine some cash with low budget?

My budget for pos coin is 1000USD.

I pref. Older Projcets(Cuz they are more trustable)
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Isolation

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:30:11 AM

NEO's a good one. Just put the coins in the Neon wallet and and they'll earn GAS.

ARK is another one. Its a little more complicated since its DPoS. Basically you transfer your funds to a wallet (like their Desktop ARK wallet), and vote for a delegate. The top 51 delegates get to stake ARK and reward their voters. Each delegate has their own proposals, like % paid out, covering transaction fees, and payout frequency. If you google it you'll find their forum with delegate proposals to pick one if you wanted to stake this coin.
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:29:40 AM

NEO's a good one. Just put the coins in the Neon wallet and and they'll earn GAS.

ARK is another one. Its a little more complicated since its DPoS. Basically you transfer your funds to a wallet (like their Desktop ARK wallet), and vote for a delegate. The top 51 delegates get to stake ARK and reward their voters. Each delegate has their own proposals, like % paid out, covering transaction fees, and payout frequency. If you google it you'll find their forum with delegate proposals to pick one if you wanted to stake this coin.

DV7, XPTX, RAIN, MONK all good coins, but may stretch the concept of low budget.  DV7 is probably your best bet right now, depending on how much BTC you can invest.  You would need to buy around 15K DV7 to get regular stakes though.
omnik

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:46:38 AM

DV7, XPTX, RAIN, MONK all good coins, but may stretch the concept of low budget.  DV7 is probably your best bet right now, depending on how much BTC you can invest.  You would need to buy around 15K DV7 to get regular stakes though.
Good coin for what? they are all not even having enough volume. Neo is only the best choice right now for OP. I consider about the fact majority of masternodes coin required a lot of amount to become a master node. Neo is the best choice for those with limit on their budgets.
Angelia46

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:11:08 AM

Monero is a good choice, because it is a POS system, and the tokens for anonymity of excellent, widely applied in the dark, so I think the tokens, there are still good to go.

asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 10:24:46 AM

https://www.poslist.org/ check that site, there listed all coin that can be stake. With full details about how much the interest, the price, market cap  and link to official website or bitcointalk thread.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:42:44 AM

Deep onions  is a great Anon coins which is feature packed. You can look into it and try to see its features? It is very much good like any other Pos coin you can think of.
I started with POS with DeepOnion and I found it very easy and the community support was of great help. They also do airdrops.
You can check it out and try picking interest in it.
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:07:56 PM

type coin PoS should be a lot of funds and you have to think also with resources every day. Because the coin pow is a long-term investment, try to get more research about Neo, Pivx and okcash.  I see from some videos on youtube "Syndicate" can earning cash flow is good, but in my opinion there is a risk

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
BlackCoinTeam

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 05:06:36 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 05:40:31 PM by BlackCoinTeam

You should check out BlackCoin - it is the original pure Proof of Stake coin and BLK PoS is the base for nearly 2000 (partially extremely popular) forks that are in the wild between 2014 and now.
Actively developed, features a qt and a js based wallet, stealth wallet, atomic swaps, colored coins (tokens) and much more.
[ANN] Blackcoin [BLK] | The Original Proof of Stake Coin | No ICO | No Pre-mine
BlackCoin Subreddit
BlackCoin at Giiter (remove blank as the stupid forum script finds giitter "suspicious": https://gitter.i m/BlackCoin_Hub/

Price is low compared to many of the BLK clones, as there wasn't any premine/ICO, no (hidden) reserves, no bribes paid to big exchanges etc.. pp.
Still going strong despite the rather low cap.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: