Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:30:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH VS BTC which one will be worth to invest?  (Read 674 times)
Sueb PAs Abimanyu

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:11:22 PM

Ethereum more volatile than bitcoin. If we take advantage of every knock on market, doesn't rule out investment in ETH more worth than BTC. I am optimistic in both, so the portion of my investment was divided into 2.
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:27:35 PM

Is suitable to continue to invest in bitcoin? It's future is not clear for us...
What about the ETH? what is the opinion for it?
http://blog.epay.com/c/ethereum_vs_bitcoin_which_one_will_be_worth_to_invest

why do you think like this? ok bitcoin price is maybe unpredictable and go very down in the future but as soon as blockchain technology remain, cryptocurrencies will stay alive. bitcoin will continue dominating the crypto market for a while more for sure.
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:25:42 PM

I would still trust btc to invest for its stability and value that never give up to increase daily.This coins is better than any other coins because of being profitable in the market and has a brighter future than any coins .
dedelp01

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:56:25 AM

BTC for now, its more practical for me to invest on BTC because it is the best cryptocurrency right now. EHT as the second best, can be a good option for investment also.

ZENODYS.com ││ Making every digital asset just a drag and drop away
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●
cerebro415

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:45:51 AM

Since the ETH is unlimited in number, thus more people would be able to hold it compared to the BTC although it's price could rise almost near to where the value of BTC is at the moment, it would take a long time. here is a topic I would like to share that is about the BTC, but the principle would also apply for the ETH. The BTC's value, as well as considering how the prices alter almost everyday would be a good buy(wherein a high probability of its price suddenly jumping 100% in just a short amount of time, exists). Wherein if you spend a particular amount for its purchase, you would have a high probability of earning 30 to 60% or more profit within a month or 2 (it is possible). For the ETH that includes other Altcoins, and the value it has at the moment, which is more "reasonable" because it is more cheaper than the BTC, and if you are the type of investor that expects to make profit every week or month....you can actually make 10 to 15% profits from regularly buying and selling ETH and other Altcoins. So this would depend on the type of approach or strategy the investor would use. The price or value of the "merchandise" (whether BTC or ETH,plus other Altcoins), would undermine or determine the profit a person would make. The cheaper it is, (Like the ETH and other Altcoins) the smaller the profit is if you are the type of investor who regularly sells and buys and repeats the process, but if you are the long term investor (or those who would hold on to it for a very long time until value reaches more than 500% or more), then your money would sort-of "sleep". For the BTC on the other hand, it is already on a value that is somewhat risky but the dynamic market and value (how fast its value changes) it has, can make it a good investment as well. Thus, to conclude, both cryptocurrencies have potentials of being a good buy, thus a good investment, and to further increase a holders chances of turning it as a good investment, then, a proper approach would determine this, the success, that is.
Gagah119

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:13:12 AM

for the long term I will invest for bitcoin and for the short term Ethereum I think is better because of the financial needs of someone different... Smiley
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 3052

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:36:31 AM

Is suitable to continue to invest in bitcoin? It's future is not clear for us...
what makes you say that bitcoin is not clear? Like Father, Like Son! I think father and son of this coin are both very potential for the future. most people would rather invest bitcoin because they know even if the price fluctuates selelu but its profits are very large, some people also invest ethereum because ethereum is good to be made On the second thought. they realize that investing in one place is not good.
essentially both the same and good to invest in especially bitcoin, because the father of all these coins is very influential in the world of crypto.
Bitcoin has been getting a solution to the transaction fees and what's next? I'd expect nothing about that. But it looks the fees back again to the moon https://bitcoinfees.earn.com/
Ethereum has so many usefulness compared with bitcoin and it has a lot of advantages such as smartcontract and you can make any dapps based on ethereum platform and what will you do with bitcoin? Nothing.
Bitcoin only as an actual payment method and no more.

FUD spreader - Here is a chart of Bitcoin fees that I copied a couple days ago to post here

Bitcoin is a payment system and a store of wealth at this point in time.  Ethereum is a blockchain based coin created to to utilize smart contracts to build apps and what not.  Ether it's coin, is used to make payments for work done on the platform, IS NOT meant to be used as a world currency.  It is also made on a single layer (Unlike other smart contract coins such as ADA which utlize a double layer'd platform-which is VERY IMPORTANT).  This user is a fool, please do your own homework and don't listen to fools like this.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
iryboy

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:57:16 AM

For me both are really good investments, especially at current bitcoin price I am filling up my bitcoin bag  Wink

normanderecho

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:00:32 AM

For me both are really good investments, especially at current bitcoin price I am filling up my bitcoin bag  Wink

For me the best to invest is bitcoin because many people become rich on bitcoin.bitcoin is nice pricing and we can sure if we invest it we will get a great profit because bitcoin is moving pricing sometimes rise,sometimes down pricing so that we can plan if the bitcoin will down  we can buy it and wait the exact time to sell but the important of that is waiting and patience because we know the bitcoin will rise quickly so that monator the price and decide if this is the exact time to sell.

adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:05:36 AM

I think both are going to go up a lot in the future. ETH's price is relative to the price of BTC, so if we see a huge rise in BTC price, then ETH will go up a lot as well. Also, if there's that much money coming in to the market cap to make the price of BTC go up, there will be a lot more money in the market for ETH as well. So either is a safe investment in my opinion.
quanahri

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 07:51:44 AM

I always believe in BTC is king. BTC starts and will always be number one
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:50:19 PM

BTC for now, its more practical for me to invest on BTC because it is the best cryptocurrency right now. EHT as the second best, can be a good option for investment also.

BTC is quite good for investment but the value of BTC is quite large. Because value has reduced the number of people accessing BTC. But the popularity of ETH on ICO projects is high. ETH is considered to be the most valuable digital currency in the future. can be equal to BTC. I would choose ETH to invest instead of choosing bitcoin. That is my personal opinion. May everyone have suggestions.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
pprun

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:25:10 PM

I would choose to invest in btc first because bitcoin for now is secure in terms of long term holding. Btc is founded strong and the first coin in crypto world. It is nice and bright decision to invest in btc. Then next I will choose too ethereum because eth is potentially grow from cheap value to 1k price.! Omg. We can see the good development of this coin. Investing in btc and eth isn't foolishness but full of wisdom. Btc and eth same doing good fate in crypto. This two coins is dominating other coins.
thrylos

Activity: 146

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:49:58 PM

Here is the thing, if you believe that the future of bitcoin is not clear because you heard and read a statement which is something negative against bitcoin, then how much more the future of eth. Remember that bitcoin is already dominating the world of cryptocurrency, many investors are really in love with it, if this stability of bitcoin is not enough or convincing then it is more likely to eth.  But both are good I think and everyone who is participating for this cryptos has a good future from it.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:13:51 PM

I invested in Ethereum and bitcoin before a while and I will not sell these two coins before 2020. I am just taking some profits over the time to secure my invested money and I sell some to pay bills and other stuff!
Selling at 2020 is too soon, we are going to get a halving in that year and if you sell before that you could lose some great profits at least in your bitcoin investments so if you are planning to hold until that year anyway it could be a good idea to at least hold until the halving and wait for the price increase, at least that is what I would do if I was in your shoes but I personally plan to hold for even longer, I will hold for as long as I can since right now I do not have any need to use my bitcoin holdings at all.
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:10:35 PM

Both are worth the investment, although Bitcoin will be a safer investment at this point. You really can't go wrong as both are profitable, the only question is which is more profitable?

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
Tiennou74

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:58:07 PM

You must invest in Bitcoin as first tender ! then ETH ! buy 70:30 ratio ! it will be help you to have great returns !
Happy Trading
Thanks
Regards
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:45:11 AM

Two coins have different purpose wherein bitcoin is for payment system while ethereum is use for smart contract execution. This top two coins in terms of market cap are in demand because these two are use as base coin when trading so if you want to get a coin then you can buy either of this two if there is no fiat pairing available. These two are the most famous coins in the crypto space as well so there is a high demand for them in which case you may want to invest to both of them.

If ever I can choose only one though it would always be bitcoin because its price has a big impact to other altcoins which would include ETH. Diversification would still be the best alternative though wherein you spread out your investment to a maximum of five coins you believe in.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
djlenna12345

Activity: 280

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:49:42 PM

Diversification of the portfolio is a time-tested risk reduction strategy in the market. You must make up your portfolio, which will have at least ten different tokens. So you reduce the risks of losing everything.

apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:28:08 AM

I think it would be more profitable to invest ETH, BTC is the most expensive price, but in certain periods BTC prices are difficult to rise, but in certain period the price will drop to $ 3000 / btc, this is very detrimental to investors, therefore better eth invest only, because the price is relatively stable, ranging from $ 700- $ 1000 + / ETH, so our investment when the price dropped did not lose too much, that's my opinion, thank you

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: