Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:17:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH VS BTC which one will be worth to invest?  (Read 672 times)
licemer11

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:19:35 PM

i think eth is a more potential because it has more and wider application
Eminem23

Activity: 394
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:35:07 AM

For me, I will keep invest in BTC, because it is familiar for me than other cryptocurrency ...
And this is a bad indicator that people do not see anything and do not trust other coins. Already many of the alternatives have surpassed in many respects and at a price are more acceptable. I do not understand do not want to take risks or what other thoughts work for a person when choosing.
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:22:55 AM

I think they both have the potential for the future when everyone has to have the time to invest because of the very low prices. I will continue to invest in bitcoin and it will be profitable over a short period of time.
Dklinov

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 08:22:18 AM

All, thank you for your insights! I have bought some when it was 12 cents following all the hype and opinions out there. Now I undestand that was not my best decision. Lesson learnt. As for the price expectations, my expectation is similar to yours, i.e. I am not expecting it skyrocket either. As soon as the coin gets at least 20-25 cents, I will get rid of it. As for the Marketing Team, it is really weak. It needs to do more to be among the top peojects, otherwise it will fail and let down all its support community which is huge.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 09:04:23 AM

Bitcoin is still the king of cryptocurrency. May the value be low or high, he still holds the throne because those altcoins are affected when BTC moves down or moves up. Bitcoin has millions of believers and those who criticized it are also believers disguising only as murderers of bitcoin.
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:33:19 AM

Both coin worth to invest for very long term. Bitcoin is a pioneer for cryptocurrencies and it will always be gold of cryptocurrencies total issued coin only 21 million will male btc hit $200k. And ethereum is pioneer for smart contract in cryptocurrencies and if we say eth will failed i thi k it is too big to fail now. 50 billion dollar marketcap is really big and ethereum potentially going to $10k each.
astridplomp

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:52:28 AM

Is suitable to continue to invest in bitcoin? It's future is not clear for us...
What about the ETH? what is the opinion for it?
http://blog.epay.com/c/ethereum_vs_bitcoin_which_one_will_be_worth_to_invest

Both are very good for us to invest, the bitcoin ranks first and ethereum ranks second in the cryptocurrency market. Long term investment in bitcoin can get you huge profits in the future,  bitcoin is king of all altcoin and most valuable, all altcoin are affected by the value of bitcoin, I believe at the end of the year the price of bitcoin will be over $ 20000. In addition, ETH is one of the biggest competitors of bitcoin, ETH is a very potent altcoin, ETH's price is lower than BTC, in the next few years, it is possible that the ETH value will increase very high. so Long-term investment in ETH will bring more profit for you. Finally, whether investing in BTC or ETH is a wise decision, especially now when the prices of BTC and ETH are quite low.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
crestella

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:54:01 AM

ETH and BTC are equally good if to invest but if in order choose one I choose bitcoin to invest. Experts also predict that with these achievements, Bitcoin has the potential to record a much higher value next year, even estimated to reach $ 5823.68 USD
polishwarrior

Activity: 236

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:22:20 PM

in my opinion it's better to join ICO more famous now you can see ICO a good reting here https://icobench.com/ here many clear ICO options
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:28:06 PM

between eth and btc equals to be invested, they have strong bond and can not be separated, eth always follow btc wherever he goes,
the decline in the btc value has certainly affected the eth value

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

DiceChain

Activity: 353

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:51:33 PM

should divide the capital. and invest both. Because they are both very potential. You can have words from both ETH and BTC Cool
dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:57:36 PM

the fight of choosing a best coin to invest between ETH and bitcoin is always unpredictable outcomes. until today bitcoin still be the great choice of all investors around the world, we all have more believe in bitcoin that it will rise more than 20000$ in this year, so more investors hold on bitcoin because of this, but ETH can be more useful in than bitcoin because we can make contracts faster and more convinient than any other altcoins, so choosing ETH or BTC is still a hard choice for all of us, so why don't you choose both?

Tiennou74

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:10:26 PM

Is suitable to continue to invest in bitcoin? It's future is not clear for us...
What about the ETH? what is the opinion for it?
http://blog.epay.com/c/ethereum_vs_bitcoin_which_one_will_be_worth_to_invest

Bitcoin and ETH both are best for invest now from my point of view ! I would prefer myself to invest 50:50 ratio from my investment,  but No one can predict about profit and lose

Happy Trading
Thanks
Regards
maxim4eg123

Activity: 273

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:17:27 PM

I think BTC is worth more investment. Because it is the No. 1 coin in cryptop. Prices will vary a lot every day. A great opportunity for those who invest in it
Kulllianll

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:21:32 PM

Only both. Plus, Neo, EOS. And if there is enough money, then all the coins are from the top 10.
Trilogy-AI

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:29:16 PM

I think BTC is worth more investment. Because it is the No. 1 coin in cryptop. Prices will vary a lot every day. A great opportunity for those who invest in it

Both of these assumptions are flawed:

(1) All that it means that a coin is #1 is that the market capitalization is the largest. That does not mean more opportunity for an individual investor. It may mean more liquidity than a much smaller coin, but since ETH is #2, it has plenty of liquidity too.

(2) Nominal prices may vary a lot, but again that does not mean more opportunity for an individual investor. That's because the variation in price in ETH is just as much on a percentage basis.
asiaamal1

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:52:20 PM

The best coins on the market in my opinion are btc. For me ethereum is the next Bitcoin. Like bitcoin, Ethereum also has great potential. but for me prefer to invest to btc rather than to eth  Smiley
Akses01

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:02:18 PM

I if the main eth if in investing in the long term,
because the price of eth in the future will come more than from the end of 2017.
mountrock

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:36:31 PM

I don't see them to be equal. I know most eth fanatic will disagree. my question will be. Is BTC depending on ETH? or the vice versa?
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:27:00 PM

I don't see them to be equal. I know most eth fanatic will disagree. my question will be. Is BTC depending on ETH? or the vice versa?
Bitcoin and Ethereum both don’t even belong to same league. I am with you in this matter. Bitcoin is better than Ethereum. Though I admire Ethereum more than any altcoin but if a winner has to be chosen between the Crypto KING and altcoin King, no doubt first one will win. Bitcoin is the king of crypto currencies. It has larger community of investors than Ethereum and can give a way larger amount of profits than Eth can.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: