Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:17:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][IEO][50%OFF] BITDARK ⚡Discount Pre-Sale⚡on ForkDelta 2.22.18 [BOUNTY]🔥  (Read 199 times)
BitDarkOfficial (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:25:30 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 03:40:10 AM by BitDarkOfficial

‼️‼️BITDARK IEO ANNOUNCEMENT‼️‼️

https://i.imgur.com/vXlEgpo.jpg

BITDARK is a decentralized currency that serves as global payment system.
Companies, individuals and businesses alike can send and receive funds globally using Bitdark digital currency, with lightning transaction times and cheap tX fees.
BITDARK will never exceed 2 million circulation. further propelling its value through scarcity.

BITDARK DOCUMENTS

BITDARK COMMUNITY

DOUBLE UP PROGRAM || ETH/BBTD

The BITDARK Pre-ICO IEO has just begun. The best part? There's a 50 percent bonus.
We have reserved 100,000 tokens at 50% of the ICO price for the founding members. Get in ahead of the herd!

BITDARK ForkDelta Pre-Sale

Additionally, if you make a purchase on the exchange and PM us a screenshot of your purchase we will MATCH the order by 100% (Buy One Get One or BOGO, Max 5000 tokens!)
Due to the limited nature of this thank you gift we can't possibly allow all members to participate.
Act swiftly and don't forget to inbox us your ETH address for your early adopter bonus!

https://i.imgur.com/OhUYaZ4.jpg
Thank you,
-The BITDARK Team  

BTCisGOD

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:15:29 AM

Wasn't your project listed before?  I seem to remember bounties and airdrops.  Not that it matters, as you and the team are really making this a deal I cant pass up.  Thanks!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy 

Just one issue.  Where do I send my proof of purchase for the 1 to 1 match?
BitDarkOfficial (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:28:21 AM

Wasn't your project listed before?  I seem to remember bounties and airdrops.  Not that it matters, as you and the team are really making this a deal I cant pass up.  Thanks!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  

Just one issue.  Where do I send my proof of purchase for the 1 to 1 match?

Yes, we had an [ANN] posted before but it got removed due to TOS violation (no airdrops for comments allowed, woops!)

We have modified our program to reward early adopters after they have proof Smiley

As far as reaching us, either PM here with the screenshot or drop us a line at bitdarkofficial@gmail.com

Thanks!
Glundung

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:43:24 AM

The ico is closing to an end (info from the website).
So where can we see the total amount of the token sold until now?

koscoin1

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:51:30 AM

I would imagine it would be included in the after action report most good coins produce.   So that they can plan better the allocations.  IDK.  Just my 2 cents
MacronMiner

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

Scam Hunter

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:02:12 AM

‼️‼️BITDARK IEO ANNOUNCEMENT‼️‼️

BITDARK is a decentralized currency that serves as global payment system.
Companies, individuals and businesses alike can send and receive funds globally using Bitdark digital currency, with lightning transaction times and cheap tX fees.
BITDARK will never exceed 2 million circulation. further propelling its value through scarcity.

BITDARK DOCUMENTS

BITDARK COMMUNITY

DOUBLE UP PROGRAM || ETH/BBTD

The BITDARK Pre-ICO IEO has just begun. The best part? There's a 50 percent bonus.
We have reserved 100,000 tokens at 50% of the ICO price for the founding members. Get in ahead of the herd!

BITDARK ForkDelta Pre-Sale

Additionally, if you make a purchase on the exchange and PM us a screenshot of your purchase we will MATCH the order by 100% (Buy One Get One or BOGO, Max 5000 tokens!)
Due to the limited nature of this thank you gift we can't possibly allow all members to participate.
Act swiftly and don't forget to inbox us your ETH address for your early adopter bonus!

Thank you,
-The BITDARK Team  

rezwalker

Activity: 177
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 10:40:04 AM

thanks for the info please
correct links in airdrop page
have a great day

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
BitDarkOfficial (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:49:19 PM

thanks for the info please
correct links in airdrop page
have a great day

For some reason, the thumbnails won't load when we try to edit our BBcode. It seems that everything is right. Can a mod come in and help out?
BitDarkOfficial (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:14:30 PM

Could a mod help out or point us in the right direction with the thumbnail issue above? Thank you!
naqqbh1990

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:39:14 PM

Where did this project go, admin, 1 old cointract bitdark 1 canceled: 0x59C052925339d5676a2b98047551AEfB6E3F80f2
And this is the new cointract whether it is on schedule.
Bitdank 2 new: 0xf09a27bb3ba5344b9673ed7b48e37e5b0109336c
pizzeyeea

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:28:35 AM

Bitdark transactions are very convenient and receive gifts. That's great.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: