Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:32:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Merit - how to up rank from Newbie to Full Member  (Read 591 times)
khongbietgi (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 02:44:06 AM

Hi Guy!
I want to rank full member how much merit
Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:51:01 AM

How silly and lazy you are! You should search before creating new topics. Please use google and search function of bitcointalk forum.
Currently, you are newbie with only 2 activities, that  means you are far behind Full Member rank. Requirements for your expected rank there:
In addition to activity, everyone now has a merit score, and you need both a certain activity level and a certain merit score in order to reach higher member ranks. The required scores are:

RankRequired activityRequired merit
Full Member120100

Anyway, I also give you some clues:
Offiicial announcement published by Theymos
Beginners & help board
50+ merit rewards (If you keep writing high-qualitied posts, you can apply there)

Good luck and happy contributing to the forum. Ranking up and help back to others.

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
khongbietgi (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 02:55:45 AM

How silly and lazy you are! You should search before creating new topics. Please use google and search function of bitcointalk forum.
Currently, you are newbie with only 2 activities, that  means you are far behind Full Member rank. Requirements for your expected rank there:
In addition to activity, everyone now has a merit score, and you need both a certain activity level and a certain merit score in order to reach higher member ranks. The required scores are:

Full Member120100

Anyway, I also give you some clues:
Offiicial announcement published by Theymos
Beginners & help board
50+ merit rewards (If you keep writing high-qualitied posts, you can apply there)

Good luck and happy contributing to the forum. Ranking up and help back to others.

Thanks ilcapitano
pawlinee

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:03:51 AM

you should focus first on learning before thinking on how you will rank up. for a newbie like us, you should not rush on becoming high rank member because it takes time. patience is the key. you should read and learn a lot first before you become a full member. also posting should be done Once a day because there is a maximum of 14 activities in 2 weeks.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 03:07:47 AM

Hi Guy!
Thanks

Odds are, because you are too lazy to Google, you will never advance to Full Member...  Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Crypto_circuit

Activity: 420
Merit: 7

WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:10:02 PM
Merited by bookseller10 (1)

Hi Guy!
Thanks

learn to read or ask google, how the system works and how to rank higher. this quote below may well help you fully grasp how to rank up to Full member and even higher.

Goodluck.

Brand new00
Newbie10
Jr Member300
Member6010
Full Member120100
Sr. Member240250
Hero Member480500
LegendaryRandom in the range 775-10301000

You get merit points when someone sends you some for one of your posts. Additionally, when someone sends you merit points, half of those points can be sent by you to other people.

Certain users are designated as "merit sources". They can create new merit out of nothing, up to a limited number per month (which differs per source). I will not be posting a definitive list of merit sources (so that people don't bug them too much), though you'll soon figure out who they are if you pay attention.

There is currently no such thing as a "demerit". I'm hoping that the positive merits alone will be fine. I could add demerits pretty easily later on if necessary, though.

I'm hoping that this system will increase post quality by:
 - Forcing people to post high-quality stuff in order to rank up. If you just post garbage, you will never get even 1 merit point, and you will therefore never be able to put links in your signature, etc.
 - Highlighting good posts with the "Merited by" line.

While we will not be directly moderating this, I encourage people to give merit to posts that are objectively high-quality, not just posts that you agree with.

Do not beg for merit excessively.

Useful infographics

Forum users have helpfully created some infographics to explain the merit system:
paxmao's infographic
ibminer's infographic
8Habits's infographic
JetSet11's infographic
zentdex's infographic
alia_armelle's infographic

If you want to be a merit source:

1. Be a somewhat established member.
 2. Collect TEN posts written in the last couple of months by other people that have not received nearly enough merit for how good they are, and post quotes for them all in a new Meta thread. The point of this is to demonstrate your ability to give out merit usefully.
 3. We will take a look at your history and maybe make you a source.

I am especially eager to have merit sources in sub-communities such as the local sections.

Trivia:

For current members, your initial merit score is equal to the minimum required to your rank. Of that, a certain amount (less than the usual half) is spendable. The spendable amount was calculated based on your current rank and the number of activity points you earned in the last year. A Legendary member who hasn't posted in the last year would still be Legendary, but would not have any spendable merit.

If someone sends you 1 merit, the 0.5 sMerit is not wasted; it is just not shown until you get another merit point.

There are stats here, and you can find someone's merit summary by clicking the "merit" link on their profile.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:43:50 PM

Since you got your answer, lock your thread to avoid further spam.
In the bottom left corner, you will find the lock option.

without_my_moufles

Activity: 192
Merit: 25

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:32:12 PM

Nice up of the topic after 4 months! But he still does not have any merit so the road to full member will be very long.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 12:47:09 PM

This thread should be locked now that the question has been answered, and it is getting useless spam posts.

Continued posting in it will reflect on your reputation here at Bitcoin Talk.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
ahtsham90

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 02:03:49 PM

to become a full member u need 100 merits. merits are based on the quality or your posts. your posts should be helpful to the people on the forum so that people who have Smerits can send you as a reward for you comments

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: