Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:02:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Guess we're not out of this bear cycle yet, huh?  (Read 294 times)
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:40:01 PM

So when in the world will we break out of this bear cycle? When do you think it will end? This is a good opportunity for those who do not already own, but I don't know about you but I want it to go beyond $20k already. I guess we'll let more people in now so we can go up to that next level of a bull run... Cryptoverse only knows.
Even if the so called cycle continues for the next few years,i will be more than happy if the price range is moving around these figures,a year back no one expected the price of bitcoin to move this high,other than the big speculation of where the price could be,there was no concrete evidence or chart to confirm those movement. Try to make use of the market rather than crying about the price movement. Until the regulations around the major nations are sorted out ,expect the market to be like this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:20:57 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 03:31:07 PM by fulmetal08larz

It's possible that the bears are not yet done with their feast. But, I believe that in every downfall, there will always be an ascension. If the price doesn't go down below the major support level, there is nowhere to go but up and vice versa. Just be patient with your investments and time will come that the seed you planted will grow with proper nurturing. Cryptoverse is known for both possibilities and impossibilities.
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:31:57 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 08:34:48 PM by exstasie

Revisiting this thread a few days later, price action looks more bullish. The ball was in the bears’ court for a few days, but no new lows = consolidate and pump. Now we’ll have to see whether bears defend their gains.

It’s starting to look like this correction off the $11,000s could form the right shoulder of an inverse H&S. It’s still too early to say but the proportion and volume look good:

Still too early to rule out a second leg down into the $8,000s but I’m pretty unimpressed with bears right now.

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:27:35 PM

Still too early to rule out a second leg down into the $8,000s but I’m pretty unimpressed with bears right now.

Definitely too early. However, the bears were not doing anything at all -- the market just bounces up and down within a wider range than people initially expected. In fact, the $12k short term peak was quite an exaggerated market reaction, which caused the price to rightfully come back down again. I just wonder for now how long we'll be able to maintain hovering above the $10k level -- the longer we manage to stay above that level, the more confident the market becomes. Hovering below $10k might be great for people looking to accumulate, but it feels like we're going back in time, which is something we don't want to feel/experience.
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:23:31 PM

It’s starting to look like this correction off the $11,000s could form the right shoulder of an inverse H&S. It’s still too early to say but the proportion and volume look good:

Update: We're testing the neckline now. Proportion looks perfect and the declining volume profile is typical of an inverse H&S. Now all we need is a break of the neckline:

Intraday, price is holding comfortably above the $11,200 breakdown level on the daily, so I'm expecting the H&S to confirm soon. Maybe a little shakeout first off the neckline, but bulls are in control on most time frames.

Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:45:05 AM

Update: We're testing the neckline now. Proportion looks perfect and the declining volume profile is typical of an inverse H&S. Now all we need is a break of the neckline:

Intraday, price is holding comfortably above the $11,200 breakdown level on the daily, so I'm expecting the H&S to confirm soon. Maybe a little shakeout first off the neckline, but bulls are in control on most time frames.

Yeah. I think for now it looks like the bulls has taken over but I will still be cautious though. That $11K-$12K barrier really is a big wall but a little shakeout is needed before making a final push to even greater levels of $15K and up.

Lets see if this current price is sustainable or the bears will out muscle the bulls one more time. Its been very tough months for us and I want to see at least some rally to bring confidence to the market.

And there are no negative or fakes news that popping, so its a good sign that the sentiments around will be somewhat positive and should be reflective of the market price.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:37:30 AM

So when in the world will we break out of this bear cycle? When do you think it will end? This is a good opportunity for those who do not already own, but I don't know about you but I want it to go beyond $20k already. I guess we'll let more people in now so we can go up to that next level of a bull run... Cryptoverse only knows.

Short term I've think we're already broken it. We've reached heights of $11k and seems to be quite stable. I doubt that after this we'll see any dumps for the week and prices should be going straight up to $13k or more. We're waiting for the signal at $11.5k or so.

Medium term, aka timeframe of a few years, we could still be on a downward slope. Referring back to 2013, it could take a few years to go back to its ATH. I expect something similar with less of a dump and more stable prices, as well as a faster recovery due to the growing population understanding and using cryptos.

Long term nobody should be worried about this "bear cycle". It's only a matter of time before we break out again, whether it be days, months, or years.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:18:34 AM

I thing the bear cycle is over when bitcoin was hoving over $7,500. Bitcoin is now in a semi trend and bullish market and I expect the trend market to be over any moments bitcoin cross $12,000 significant level. We should buy now as opposed has said and we would be happy we do so.
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 03:15:23 PM

I thing the bear cycle is over when bitcoin was hoving over $7,500. Bitcoin is now in a semi trend and bullish market and I expect the trend market to be over any moments bitcoin cross $12,000 significant level. We should buy now as opposed has said and we would be happy we do so.
The fact is that for today the price of Bitcoin is still a bubble in my opinion, because I do not see What is its value. I do not know who will be able to pay 12,000 dollars for Bitcoin and at least this is not a simple user.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:25:10 AM

The fact is that for today the price of Bitcoin is still a bubble in my opinion, because I do not see What is its value. I do not know who will be able to pay 12,000 dollars for Bitcoin and at least this is not a simple user.

I think we are out of the bearish month! it is just the time of adjustment now, people are still doubting about the bitcoin rising and still some of the whales are bagging more.
they are putting walls to stop the rise of the market value. soon once they are all done and people accepted that this coin will be back im sure all will rise in just a short period of time.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:52:21 AM

bringing more party means more complicated fluctuations, they don't have a similar motive when it comes to cryptocurrency but the majority has the same one and that is to make some profit out of it, that's why it is fluctuating, crashes and bumps at the same time is common here so the time we reached 20k or more expect it to drop drastically in a short period of time.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: