Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:57:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] -= CrowdNode =- [community shared masternodes pool]  (Read 384 times)
MrSamUA (OP)

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 03:06:33 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 04:04:01 AM by MrSamUA

-= CrowdNode =-
www.crowdnode.ml

We would like to introduce a new crowdfunding project "CrowdNode"!
It's widely known that modern p2p coins more and more use masternodes network structure for its operation.
"CrowdNode" is shared masternode service that enables anyone to invest into such masternode's infrastructure
and get appropriate profit of supporting coin's network health!

************** OUR CONDITIONS **************

- Setup fee: 0%
- Deposit fee: 0%
- Minimal "share" size: 5% of coin's masternode requirement
- "Share" step: 5% of coin's masternode requirement
- Payouts: every week
- Service fee: 5% masternode profit

************** DISCORD **************

https://discord.gg/Rekkr5K

************** TELEGRAMM **************

https://t.me/crowd_node

************** SITE **************

www.crowdnode.ml

************** FAQ **************

TBD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:08:26 AM

If you don't control the keys, you don't own shit.
MrSamUA (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 03:16:33 AM

If you don't have experience/infrastructure/whole amount coins for mn, you don't have mn's reward  Wink
Vann

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:27:57 AM

If you don't have experience/infrastructure/whole amount coins for mn, you don't have mn's reward  Wink

And delegating that to some annoynymous noob that can just run off with the funds is a good way to lose the coins you are dumb enough to send. 99.99999% of the masternode coins started in the last months are just scams.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEmIYYPX7qk

“People have the mistaken impression that virtual currency means
you can trust a random person over the Internet,” says Jeff Garzik, a member of bitcoin’s core developer group."

http://www.wired.com/magazine/2011/11/mf_bitcoin/all/1
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:06:50 AM

If you don't have experience/infrastructure/whole amount coins for mn, you don't have mn's reward  Wink

And delegating that to some annoynymous noob that can just run off with the funds is a good way to lose the coins you are dumb enough to send. 99.99999% of the masternode coins started in the last months are just scams.

If the masternode wallet supports multisignature, it could be fine.  But, the newbie status would definitely turn me away, that point is granted.

MrSamUA (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 06:24:20 AM

Nobody's pushing one's back. Don't like it, don't get it!  Wink Time only will show what's scam and what's not.
MrSamUA (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 06:33:26 AM

A lot of coins of past "annoynymous noob's" cost thousands and hundreds dollars now  Grin
Vann

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:31:52 AM

If the masternode wallet supports multisignature, it could be fine.  But, the newbie status would definitely turn me away, that point is granted.

All the masternodes that I'm aware of require sending and locking up the masternode amount under a single transaction and wallet address. So basically this clown expects everyone to send him their coins for you to trust him to host the masternode, collect the payments and then send you your percentage. That's like someone saying they are a bank and you can trust them to hold your money for you and pay you interest. Sounds totally legit. LOL
MrSamUA (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 03:44:33 PM

If the masternode wallet supports multisignature, it could be fine.  But, the newbie status would definitely turn me away, that point is granted.

All the masternodes that I'm aware of require sending and locking up the masternode amount under a single transaction and wallet address. So basically this clown expects everyone to send him their coins for you to trust him to host the masternode, collect the payments and then send you your percentage. That's like someone saying they are a bank and you can trust them to hold your money for you and pay you interest. Sounds totally legit. LOL

There is one "clown" that's saying: Everybody trust mining pools BUT nobody will trust masternodes pool.  LOL
Vann

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:10:19 PM

There is one "clown" that's saying: Everybody trust mining pools BUT nobody will trust masternodes pool.  LOL

For one the only thing I'm sending a pool is my hash rate, which I control and can set my own auto payout limit. Nobody is leaving hundreds or thousands of USD worth of Crypto locked up on a new pool or on an exchange and if you do, you're an idiot. Trusting some idiot on the internet to manage your masternode for you is just the next level stupid.
MrSamUA (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 04:18:49 PM

For one the only thing I'm sending a pool is my hash rate and can set my own auto payout limit. Nobody is leaving hundreds or thousands of USD worth of Crypto locked up on a new pool or on an exchange and if you do, you're an idiot. Trusting some idiot on the internet to manage your masternode for you is just the next level stupid.

If you didn't know, hashpower = electricity = USD. And 5% of coins required by masternode is NOT "hundreds or thousands usd". So who's idiot here?  Grin
dragonmike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:30:49 PM

If you don't have experience/infrastructure/whole amount coins for mn, you don't have mn's reward  Wink

If the masternode wallet supports multisignature, it could be fine.  But, the newbie status would definitely turn me away, that point is granted.

There is one "clown" that's saying: Everybody trust mining pools BUT nobody will trust masternodes pool.  LOL

For one the only thing I'm sending a pool is my hash rate and can set my own auto payout limit. Nobody is leaving hundreds or thousands of USD worth of Crypto locked up on a new pool or on an exchange and if you do, you're an idiot. Trusting some idiot on the internet to manage your masternode for you is just the next level stupid.

If you didn't know, hashpower = electricity = USD. And 5% of coins required by masternode is NOT "hundreds or thousands usd". So who's idiot here?  Grin
Nice try, buddy. You might scam one or two gullible people out there, but karma's a bitch, remember.
There's no way in hell I would trust what you're trying to sell.
Vann

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:41:47 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 05:35:21 PM by Vann

If you didn't know, hashpower = electricity = USD. And 5% of coins required by masternode is NOT "hundreds or thousands usd". So who's idiot here?  Grin

Any masternode that is worth having or isn't an outright scam will require several thousands or even hundreds of thousands of USD to hold. If you are too stupid to figure it out, running a successful business requires establishing credibility. Servers and domains used by pools also cost money and time to set up and run, which by investing in that infrastructure beforehand, helps pools establish credibility. Pools aren't saying 'send me your hash rate and I'll set up a pool to pay you with'. Anyone with a legitimate business plan would invest the time and resources to help establish that credibility. Creating a post on a forum with a link to a Discord and Telegram channel that can be set up anonymously by anyone for ZERO cost in 5 minutes does nothing for except to show it's a scam.
Tidsdilatation

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 04:52:53 PM

Ive acually been thinking about somthing simular. It would be possible to create an ethereum smart contract and use the tokens as a form of payout from nodes. I think its a really good idea.
Lets say you invest 1 eth. you get 100 tokens. That gives you 10% ownership of the masternode. Depending on profitability etc you would recieve more tokens each month. This would eliminate the scam factor, as much as it can be eliminated.
dragonmike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:04:48 PM

Ive acually been thinking about somthing simular. It would be possible to create an ethereum smart contract and use the tokens as a form of payout from nodes. I think its a really good idea.
Lets say you invest 1 eth. you get 100 tokens. That gives you 10% ownership of the masternode. Depending on profitability etc you would recieve more tokens each month. This would eliminate the scam factor, as much as it can be eliminated.
Launch it!
Cheesy
MrSamUA (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 05:33:27 PM

We'r thinking about some tokens or private blockchain but maybe later if proj's grown enough.
Tidsdilatation

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 06:13:43 PM

Launch it!
Cheesy

Haha! Yeah the idea is great, but ive been in contact with all my friends that know smart contracts and they are all busy working on other projects until 6 months from now. Thats why im saying the idea out loud, hoping someone else does it since i dont have the ability  Smiley
MrSamUA (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 05:23:50 PM

ARGO masternode funding is OPEN!

- Setup fee: 0%
- Deposit fee: 0%
- Minimal "share" size: 5% (500 ARGO) of coin's masternode requirement (10 000 ARGO)
- "Share" step: 5% (500 ARGO) of coin's masternode requirement
- Payouts: every week
- Service fee: 5% masternode profit

::::::::::: DISCORD ::::::::::::

https://discord.gg/wcBHRAH
MrSamUA (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 08:27:05 PM

If you didn't know, hashpower = electricity = USD. And 5% of coins required by masternode is NOT "hundreds or thousands usd". So who's idiot here?  Grin

Any masternode that is worth having or isn't an outright scam will require several thousands or even hundreds of thousands of USD to hold. If you are too stupid to figure it out, running a successful business requires establishing credibility. Servers and domains used by pools also cost money and time to set up and run, which by investing in that infrastructure beforehand, helps pools establish credibility. Pools aren't saying 'send me your hash rate and I'll set up a pool to pay you with'. Anyone with a legitimate business plan would invest the time and resources to help establish that credibility. Creating a post on a forum with a link to a Discord and Telegram channel that can be set up anonymously by anyone for ZERO cost in 5 minutes does nothing for except to show it's a scam.

An infrastructure for hosting/securing/managing masternodes, time and work of 10+years-experienced IT infrastructure manager and two his helpers is much bigger investment than 10-dollars domain name. If you wish I'll buy one tomorrow for you. Grin
Vann

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:21:18 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 10:39:55 PM by Vann

An infrastructure for hosting/securing/managing masternodes, time and work of 10+years-experienced IT infrastructure manager and two his helpers is much bigger investment than 10-dollars domain name. If you wish I'll buy one tomorrow for you. Grin

Yea sure and I'm I fucking astronaut. Anybody can setup their own masternode on a VPS and you control you're own keys, which means you actually own it and not some scammer that can run off with it at any time.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=setup+masternode

You're a scammer and an idiot. Anybody that sends you even 1 SAT is an idiot as well.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: