Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:58:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EASY BOUNTY - 7 CAMPAINGS  (Read 173 times)
xleps81 (OP)

Activity: 192
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:12:08 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 02:47:39 PM by xleps81

If you are a bounty hunter, you can start making use of BOUNTYHIVE to participate in listed ICO bounties that has been properly scrutinized and verified by the admin (no scam projects).

You also get to have huge benefits such as; not having to submit reports, equal chance to participate, easily getting your stakes calculated weekly and so much more. The sweetest part of it all is not having to wait several weeks before getting paid, as you get paid immediately the ICO rounds up.

From Translation to Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Telegram, Signature, Media and others, you can fit in easily.

Register now and start loading up for the future. Bounty hunting is one sure way to be part of the stakeholders/early adopters. Even if you have no funds to invest, you have the time and resources, so you have no excuse.

JOIN NOW

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:05:32 AM

So you endorse bounty projects, what is the criteria on which you make sure that the project is legit, I mean there is almost no guarantee in this crypto ecosystem that if a project will be a damn success.
weisner

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 07:00:19 AM

What kind of project ? Still confused to understand but the requirements are so easy.  Hope everything goes well.
quanahri

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 08:00:59 AM

Is this a bounty list or a bounty? Can i join with the little follower of twitter and facebook?
mrkahharov

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 12:28:15 PM

Really? Easy bounty? i`ll read it) thanks

onyebuchi81

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:19:35 AM

If you are a bounty hunter, you can start making use of BOUNTYHIVE to participate in listed ICO bounties that has been properly scrutinized and verified by the admin (no scam projects).

You also get to have huge benefits such as; not having to submit reports, equal chance to participate, easily getting your stakes calculated weekly and so much more. The sweetest part of it all is not having to wait several weeks before getting paid, as you get paid immediately the ICO rounds up.

From Translation to Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Telegram, Signature, Media and others, you can fit in easily.

Register now and start loading up for the future. Bounty hunting is one sure way to be part of the stakeholders/early adopters. Even if you have no funds to invest, you have the time and resources, so you have no excuse.

JOIN NOW

https://bountyhive.io/r/xleps
come on  man u are a member so u should know sharing of referral link is against forum rule.  U are simply inviting account suspension or negative trust tagging
Dhanems

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:35:09 AM

JOIN NOW

come on  man u are a member so u should know sharing of referral link is against forum rule.  U are simply inviting account suspension or negative trust tagging
Read the rules!!!maybe you automatic remove by admin without notification
Dhanems

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:36:10 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 08:53:44 AM by Dhanems

JOIN NOW

come on  man u are a member so u should know sharing of referral link is against forum rule.  U are simply inviting account suspension or negative trust tagging
Read the rules. ..you can,t read?well I told you auto removal  without notification...goodluck to you..
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:43:29 AM

JOIN NOW

Hey, it's your referral link, right? Well, sorry it's not allowed here. Maybe, you've read or aware of the pinned post in this section, as well as this rule, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0. So, better edit your post and take it off it's for your own good.

Akorharrison

Activity: 399

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:09:33 AM

So you endorse bounty projects, what is the criteria on which you make sure that the project is legit, I mean there is almost no guarantee in this crypto ecosystem that if a project will be a damn success.

Laughs...  The only thing there is that we just have to believe,  but I dont know if he endores bounty project that looks suspicious
I think it could be scam.
xleps81 (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:46:58 PM

JOIN NOW

come on  man u are a member so u should know sharing of referral link is against forum rule.  U are simply inviting account suspension or negative trust tagging

I did remove the link, did not know that... thanks for the advertise!! I tried to remove the Post but Icouldn´t.... How do I delete it? Sorry about that!!
xleps81 (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:49:03 PM

JOIN NOW

I did remove the link, did not know that... thanks for the advertise!!
xleps81 (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:52:53 PM

JOIN NOW

Hey, it's your referral link, right? Well, sorry it's not allowed here. Maybe, you've read or aware of the pinned post in this section, as well as this rule, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0. So, better edit your post and take it off it's for your own good.

I did remove the link, did not know that... thanks for the advertise!! How can I delete the POST?

I tried to delete, not going to put refeeral links anymore! Thanks!!
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:51:00 PM

Laughs...  The only thing there is that we just have to believe,  but I dont know if he endores bounty project that looks suspicious
I think it could be scam.

I think this bountyhive project will get success. I see some manager in the forum promoting them on telegram channel. I don't wish to expose their name. I not sure instead of announcement section. Why they created thread at here.

Then i see some people above like mentioned as scam. How true it is. I am not sure about it.
amber deposit

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:36:39 PM

A bit unclear. Where are the seven companies bounty. You at least correspond with the title of the topic. But the site is made beautiful.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: