Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:54:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BUYING] PayPal Account with NO 21 Day Hold.  (Read 121 times)
societyeraser (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:50:03 AM

I want to buy a PayPal account (country and age are not important) that have NO 21 day hold, which means when selling something, the money is not pending, it goes straight to the balance.

I can pay a good amount for this, please leave your skype or discord below or PM me.

Thanks.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:36:34 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 06:33:37 AM by warningsigns

I know it’s none of my business and I shouldn’t interfere with the choices made my adult members here but I just want you and others here to know that selling and buying such accounts is not allowed. This is especially risky for the seller as the account might be used for scams, potentially putting the seller in hot water with the authorities.

Paying a good amount for the account might seem tempting but pause and think for a minute before selling your PayPal account. Is it worth a criminal record? Or time behind bars?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: