Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:50:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Infatuation vs Love  (Read 514 times)
sarjilcse (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:08:48 AM

I am falling in love with someone! But i don't know is it INFATUATION or LOVE ! how can i identify it ? can anyone help me ?
FurDich

Activity: 208

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:28:38 AM

Based in my own understanding, for me infatuation is like having a crush or admiring someone you like. Little did you know that day by day your feelings slowy fading away. In short it is just temporary. When you say love that feeling is like forever, example is: you cannot live without him/her...another thing is you love him to the point that your gonna give your everything. Follow what your heart desire and choose what you think is the best for you. Smiley
arienna23

Activity: 221
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:06:38 AM

Infatuation can be the start of love. Love will develop once you get to know them, the infatuation just helps to keep you extremely interested in spending time and all.

If you're infatuated with the wrong person you should try to look at the person objectively and realize you're wearing pink glasses.
bitcoin27

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:10:02 PM

i think infatuation is like a puppy love or only just a crush but if you love someone you can do anything that make her/she happy and to be better and you can sacrifice all you have or anything to make her or him happy..
Orna

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:30:00 PM

If it is infatuation then it'll go day by day. But if it's love then it'll be increasing day by day. I must say, infatuation is a starting of love. Love happens when you have infatuation on someone.
gerjiss

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:52:10 PM

It seems to me that Infatuation for someone is more often an unrequited feeling. Love is a feeling that two people express to each other .. But these two feelings are not eternal. Love is different from infatuation - most likely you will be ready to go to much for the sake of the person in whom love is so different.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
okae
Legendary

Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 05:12:23 PM

I am falling in love with someone! But i don't know is it INFATUATION or LOVE ! how can i identify it ? can anyone help me ?

Do you feel butterflies in your stomach when you are close to that person?

He/she has not left yet and you're already thinking about that person?

everythings is better when he / she is around? the day looks more beautiful than normally, the wine tastes better...

if yes to all the questions, congrats you are in love, enjoy it Wink

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:56:28 AM

For my own opinion, infantuation is like you are only attracted by his or her looks.  You want to be with him/her if you want to have some fun when you get bored. Its like you dont need him/her if you have your friends around having good time and have some adventure.  You only think of her/him if you want to have some advantage or something that you want to go to a new place whith her/him yet only the place is your care.  On the other side,  Love is like undefined love is infinite. But for some they express by words to have or to build meaning on it.  Love is when you realize that you are unconditional happy, even if you are not in your comfort zone but being with your partner it seems like the world is perfect. In love its involve angry jealousy misunderstood yet you and your partner can easily fix that problem. Not like in Infatuation once they feel that or experience that situation they have to break up. 

pizzacraver44

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:23:17 AM

Love means you would do anything for her to make her smile.  Infatuation is when you do stuff for her to make you smile  Smiley
sarjilcse (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:06:29 AM

Based in my own understanding, for me infatuation is like having a crush or admiring someone you like. Little did you know that day by day your feelings slowy fading away. In short it is just temporary. When you say love that feeling is like forever, example is: you cannot live without him/her...another thing is you love him to the point that your gonna give your everything. Follow what your heart desire and choose what you think is the best for you. Smiley

Exactly that's what i think. you made a good point. i try to understand her what she want so that i can ahead my self into her self.
sarjilcse (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:08:49 AM

Love means you would do anything for her to make her smile.  Infatuation is when you do stuff for her to make you smile  Smiley

Thanks for valuable reply. actually sometimes i did not any difference that's why. and yes exactly love means i would like to do anything for her to make her smile.
sarjilcse (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:11:05 AM

everythings is better when he / she is around? the day looks more beautiful than normally, the wine tastes better...

if yes to all the questions, congrats you are in love, enjoy it Wink

Oh man thanks your ans is given below..

Ans: YES

Ans: Not yet.

Ans: Yes ;-)
rolerVX

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:14:30 AM

You can identify it by observing what is your desire toward to your fellows. How to identify this in the easy steps.? Know your thoughts everytime you see him/her. Know your future plan if you really in love with her. Know your limitations on how you handle the situation. Then last love yourself before love others. Love is not all about sex or physical desire but mostly all about the intimacy to one another. The intimacy will protect both of you to hold each other no matter what happen. This will measure your feelings.
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:24:09 AM

Frankly, This is very natural to feel infatuation at very begining of a new relationship. That's why , you are confused. When a person love  another person , he or she first feel infatuation. But, This feeling give its place to love by the time goes on. For that reason, you must be patient  and you will find out whether your feelings are infatuation or not.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
maxine22

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:15:17 PM

Infatuation or love you can identify it,what you have feel inside if you love someone you will do anything for her/him,but infatuation it is temporary feeling for her/him
stephylarde

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:25:21 PM

Infatuation can be the start of love. Love will develop once you get to know them, the infatuation just helps to keep you extremely interested in spending time and all.

If you're infatuated with the wrong person you should try to look at the person objectively and realize you're wearing pink glasses.
Infatuation is the state of being completely carried away by unreasoning passion or love; addictive love. Infatuation usually occurs at the beginning of relationship when sexual attraction is central. Love can be described as feeling of intense affection for another person.
summerbloom

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:33:30 PM

As human being the distriction of infatuation and love, is not only the for the children and the youth it also in adut who feels  love and getting  wrong or mistake between the definition of being infautation and love,as my research infautation love can be reffered this feeling, idealised imaging for your partner,focus in Physically,show your  partner of good side only,drainning, bringing out of jealousy,glossed over argument,selfish bieng inloved with love only,while love is reffered to develop gradually overtime,become deeper and last a long time, accepted hole person imperfection, overall disposation,survive arguments,consider the other person,and last being in love with person,,
Chederella26

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:27:38 PM

For me Love is when you two are comfortable with each other even if you are both not taking bath for two days, and still you are fine with each other. Infatuation for is the excitement feeling and admiration for someone but quickly dissapear, infatuation can be develop to be love.

██████████ ▌    GABROTECH.io    ▐ ██████████
DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN
sarjilcse (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:44:34 PM

Frankly, This is very natural to feel infatuation at very begining of a new relationship. That's why , you are confused. When a person love  another person , he or she first feel infatuation. But, This feeling give its place to love by the time goes on. For that reason, you must be patient  and you will find out whether your feelings are infatuation or not.

Thanks man, exactly what thought it. you made some good point. yes i need to be patient and try to find out my feelings so that i can identify my feelings are infatuation or not.
ChrishAi28

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:59:53 PM

Love sometimes required time on how long you know that person. If you know him/her long time ago then it is love while if know that only yesterday or today then it is infatuation. Also when you are attracted only with his/her physical appearance then you are only infatuated.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: