Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:52:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Infatuation vs Love  (Read 510 times)
Nagibator007

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:33:02 PM

Love is a great feeling that not everyone can feel. There are different feelings and if you really love a person you will do everything for him . Even if it's not in your favor. When we love , we look after the flower, give the best. And when it is passion or just sympathy , we put our priorities above this person, we tear this flower.
partysumo

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:50:36 PM

If it's only infatuation, it will die slowly and you won't be thinking about that person anymore. But it may be infatuation and grow, which will then lead to love, but to understand that you need time.

mimipipi

Activity: 187

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:29:04 AM

The trick is to ask ourselves whether we are afraid of looking bad and lacking in front of the couple, or we dare to be open and honest as it is because infatuation requires us to always look perfect in front of the couple. While love makes us become what we are and honest with ourselves and even partner.
Besides, are we able to feel comfortable with ourselves without having to ask for partner's approval and be able to do otherwise? Because the real love is able to make us appreciate ourselves also apply to couples. While infatuation requires us to always "hear" and "submit" what the couple and vice versa.
Then, if the feelings that we feel are intense and passionate and can not be arrested again it can be ascertained it is not love but just infatuation. Because love is more "quiet", stable, and grows over time.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Shingaling

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:36:08 AM

If you are new in the relationship you will not know if it is love or infatuation,take time to feel and observe what you truely feel,time will comes that if you are falling out of love little by little it is only a infatuation,if it is true love when you dont feel anything aside from love.
Bitcoin-Turkiye

Activity: 1667
Merit: 271

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:53:17 AM

{L}earn? you can only notice it yourself.
{O}nly know this feeling, Only see for yourself,
{V}oice will rise a little Come a little courage!
{E}njoy! the world is nice to you.

I wrote acrostic poem for you Cheesy

Turkey Asic miner Best Seller Telegram @Miningci
techbill

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:11:27 AM

It's simple. Would you be infatuated with them if they were a pig? If no, then it's not love. But don't worry, most partnerships are not really love.
mylifeisorandom

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:23:42 AM

Falling in love and feeling infatuated to a person is different but still connected. Infatuation is having a crush on this person, may it be temporary crush. But the longer the infatuation you feel for this person and overtime, it can lead into falling in love. Falling in love is a much more deeper emotion compared to infatuation.
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:32:53 AM

I am falling in love with someone! But i don't know is it INFATUATION or LOVE ! how can i identify it ? can anyone help me ?
Maybe you are only attracted to the person or you just admire him/her. Infatuation is only short lived but if the feeling is growing deeper by the day, then maybe it is love that you feel.
kasundul

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:52:49 AM

Infatuation is the state of being completely lost in the emotion of unreasoning desire. And in love an intense feeling of deep affection.
Maximo1

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 08:24:33 AM

Infatuation short lived passion for someone but Love is a deep affection  and takes time to develop.
Rommel24

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:21:48 PM

as human bieng are naturally  and expirence of infatuation love or true love,,the two kinds of feeling can express naturally when we grew up,mostly in the teen ager infantauion love is expremly fondess of someone bieng  admiration and foolish extravagant while true love is formed to developed and the right time
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:31:22 PM

Give it a few more months. Get to know the person you are "in love with". It takes around a year or so to actually get to know a person if you're living with them. What i suggest? Get into a relationship with this person, date them, live with them for a few months. If you couldn't live the person's behavior or idiosyncrasies then break up with them. Dating is designed to emulate a marriage, if you think that person is not for you then break up with them

Paul23

Activity: 117

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:34:33 PM

as  teen ager mother told me ,,focus on the study are mostly priority,but somehow it doesnt wrong my feeling is feel infatuation love ,because is part of bieng teen, i believed  also the matter found in the youth,based on may resaerch many adults can experiece also between the infatuion love and true love,,,
rainmaximo

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

E-Commerce For Blockchain Era

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:55:01 PM

In my own knowledge there is a huge difference between Infatuation and love! Infatuation is simply an admiration to someone while love is something to do with an intense feelings and emotion to somebody that you can't easily forget! In addition,infatuation in synonymous to crush while love is an endless feeling that you want share with someone!  Mostly infatuation is simply an attraction to the physical attribute of another person while love is loving someone no matter who she/he is -all the physical and the sum total of the human brings you accept it and love that person.

▬▬▬[Storweey ]▬▬▬
  █████  E-Commerce For Blockchain Era ███████
▬▬▬● Telegram   ★★   whitepaper  ★FacebookTwitter  ●▬▬▬
Jikalau

Activity: 241

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:55:15 PM

I am falling in love with someone! But i don't know is it INFATUATION or LOVE ! how can i identify it ? can anyone help me ?
Maybe you are only attracted to the person or you just admire him/her. Infatuation is only short lived but if the feeling is growing deeper by the day, then maybe it is love that you feel.
all of that time let me answer whether you are merely admire it or really really love it. the feeling will grow by itself and at that time your onlyb knows whether it is merely the megaguminya, or betu really love to die against it.
kaikaikunen

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:00:50 PM

Infatuation vs. Love
Infatuation brings you provisional feeling only.
Love brings you intense feeling.
Jessica1234

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:54:26 PM

Infatuation is just a temporary feelings for someone. Infatuation is the effect of being attracted to that someone because of physical appearance.While Love is a feelings that lasts. Love is a feeling when you don't even know why you like that person.
sarjilcse (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:00:55 PM

{L}earn? you can only notice it yourself.
{O}nly know this feeling, Only see for yourself,
{V}oice will rise a little Come a little courage!
{E}njoy! the world is nice to you.

I wrote acrostic poem for you Cheesy

hehe, thanks man. you made some good point through this poem.let's compare with my feelings with your poem. thanks.
Tozi

Activity: 122
Merit: 3

sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:24:45 PM

There is a big difference between falling in love and when we love a person.Infatuation is transient, while when we love a person it can take a lifetime.Always from falling in love comes a serious relationship.Therefore, infatuation is just the beginning.People think that everything is transient in life, but I don't think that's the way it is, at least in love.We will always remember the person with whom we were happy.

X ──  A SMART BLOCKCHAIN EXCHANGE PLATFORM  ── X
Join SUNX (XNS) ICO: https://sunxcoin.com/
sansui

Activity: 78
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:47:34 PM

If it is merely Infatuation then He will take you to do what will make you regret.  Angry

But if it is true Love, He will guide you to action that makes everyone happy. Love lifts you, Raises you, Love makes you always think to be the best. Love will turn you into a better person than yesterday. Kiss Kiss

Hopefully this explanation can help you in solving the problems you are facing.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: