Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:44:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: correction natural will be back ?  (Read 199 times)
Dexion (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:20:36 AM

I see in the coin market, bitcoin prices fell again below $ 10K. and bitcoin makes me worry. will the correction come back again?

I realize that bitcoin has not fully recovered. so, I'd rather not be too happy with the bitcoin rises.

share your opinion here !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:23:24 AM

I see in the coin market, bitcoin prices fell again below $ 10K. and bitcoin makes me worry. will the correction come back again?

I realize that bitcoin has not fully recovered. so, I'd rather not be too happy with the bitcoin rises.

You itself says that it is a correction then why you need to worry?

Yeah surely the price of bitcoin will increase,I can see that the price of bitcoin is moving in a particular pattern of price bump and there is a correction and then again the price bump and the correction and so on...

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:28:21 AM

As of this writing  the price is around $9,700, and it seems that it will test again the $9,000 support level or possibly the $8,000 area. Well I also believe that this is still part of the correction. As long as the $6,000 support level holds up I do not think there is nothing to worry about because surely the price will bounce back.

I still think the bearish trend is over and what we are seeing today is just an accumulation phase.
Jimmy palumbo

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:34:46 AM

Actually, in my opinion, now is a bear market, and seems to have the G20 meeting in March, so countries may discuss for encryption of monetary market regulation, so i think that when the coming in May, is the arrival of another bull market,

rockyfeller

Activity: 406

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:35:39 AM

I'm very bullish on bitcoin, it's normal the price goes down it should need to get a strong support. I think bitcoin will reach it's all time high next month coz i know lightning network will release by March let's hope for the best for the entire crypto market.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Dexion (OP)

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:40:48 AM

i do not understand why bitcoin fall back? besides still in correction condition, i think support from USA figures, support from asia after china new year, and other positive support will be able to make bitcoin stable and rise and speed up correction ends?

but useless, it looks like we have to wait until mid-year when bitcoin actually recovers.

BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1290

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:07:07 AM

this is not a correction anymore, i call it a manipulation dump.
a correction was when price reached $11k+ and came down to $10k levels. but breaking the major buy support at exactly $10k and going below it is not natural in my opinion. maybe i am wrong but this doesn't seem natural to me.

and yeah, it will be back sooner or later. after the manipulation was done and those doing it were satisfied with their shorts and profit they made.

There is a FOMO brewing...
benalexis12

Activity: 770
Merit: 117

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 07:16:50 AM

this is not a correction anymore, i call it a manipulation dump.
a correction was when price reached $11k+ and came down to $10k levels. but breaking the major buy support at exactly $10k and going below it is not natural in my opinion. maybe i am wrong but this doesn't seem natural to me.

and yeah, it will be back sooner or later. after the manipulation was done and those doing it were satisfied with their shorts and profit they made.
Yes i agree with you they manipulate the market it goes down below $10k, a little but frustrated on how they manipulate the market it should be in $11,000 resistance but it's ok the more it gets the support level it will eventually go up after those dip.

denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:26:37 AM

You itself says that it is a correction then why you need to worry?

Yeah surely the price of bitcoin will increase,I can see that the price of bitcoin is moving in a particular pattern of price bump and there is a correction and then again the price bump and the correction and so on...

This scenarios are normal on the crypto currency realm, the price of crypto's fall during the first quarter of the year and rise again at second quarter or third quarter of the year, so there is no need to worry. If you study the graph of bitcoin every time it dips it will surely bounce back again at that process will repeat each year in my point of view.  Smiley

I think some of media FUDers are spreading FUD again that's why the price is going down or people just wanna sell some of their hodlings to profit when they bought on the $8,000 dollar dip last time. Cool
TepungBeras

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

Presale is live: BitPenta.com

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:29:26 AM

Although bitcoin prices are falling again but I do not have the fear of bitcoin prices, because I'm sure bitcoin will be glorious again in 2018, and then the price will exceed the highest peak when the price in 2017. I believe it.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:35:40 AM

I am currently studying only the market movement, yes, bitcoin drops back to 8%
panic mode starts to look again, the effect is weakening altcoin. but I am not afraid the correction will come back, this is probably fair and will return to normal after this month has passed.
Zandra

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:38:17 AM

If you truly believe in Cryptocurrency, you should not to worry just wait and see what will happen. Yes Bitcoin and other crypto are not fully recovered, and you only have to do is hold and wait because this year will more powerful from Bitcoin and other coins.
hot_ads

Activity: 299
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:44:53 AM

That is, of course, when the price adjustment to fit the currency will certainly follow up, I think time will not too long, may be in the two months, suitable for the opportunity to buy COINS and then hold it for a long time.

teejaymuna

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 07:45:23 AM

The current slow BTC price rise and fall shows its on a good path to recovery. It shows that there is light at the end of the tunnel and that we can all keep faith in it. There will always be price corrections but even in the midst of it, the BTC price will grow.
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:50:01 AM

Correction is needed in order to strenghen the price of bitcoin. Dumps like these makes you confident that the price value of the coins will not go below the actual price unless the sharks make certain manipulations so they can buy it so low.
DispatchLabs

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 08:06:17 AM

Here is a repost of an abridged cycle for Bitcoin:

Btc leads bull rally.
Top altcoins follow behind bitcoin.
Majority of altcoins rally behind bitcoin and top altcoins.
Huge correction begins.
Btc corrects, new floor price.
Majority of altcoins follow, new floor prices as well.
Drought for months to a year or two.
Crypto space waits for “huge event/hype” to build momentum from.
Rinse and repeat.

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
maulana rifai

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:07:08 AM

Actually, in my opinion, now is a bear market, and seems to have the G20 meeting in March, so countries may discuss for encryption of monetary market regulation, so i think that when the coming in May, is the arrival of another bull market,
at this time I do not mind bitcoin prices that have decreased from the previous days. which I do continue to invest and sure bitcoin will go back up.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:15:47 AM

at this time I do not mind bitcoin prices that have decreased from the previous days. which I do continue to invest and sure bitcoin will go back up.

Well, not at all correction has starting it already by increasing gradually its value in a market. This is purely a demand is getting bigger because of a recent buyer have been invest in bitcoin over million dollars investment. This is the result that bitcoin are down a little bit due to that latest news in cryptoworld.
Rsiyz

Activity: 138
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:16:10 AM

times are changed and changing every day.
now incomming new state cryptos and cryptos backed by gold.. there is more controll and more stable price..and its good to invest. game changer!

some subjects just feed/pump up  bitcoin becouse they think higher price will make in people heads : "what have  high price  is better".....  Cheesy  NO...

personally : i  will more believe state owned crypto than "no one know" bitcoin also high voilatile is bad for safer investing

some states are more to trust than big dog  liar "trust" ...

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2926
Merit: 597

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:20:25 AM

I see in the coin market, bitcoin prices fell again below $ 10K. and bitcoin makes me worry.
What it makes you worry? At what price you start investing?
will the correction come back again?
Yes, corrections are normal and it will come again when bitcoin started to pump again so expect it will come and don't worry about it. Normally it makes the price move positive and makes the economy balance.
Yeah not yet fully recovered because we've seen it at $19,000.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀