Bitcoin Forum
September 25, 2024, 05:29:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: correction natural will be back ?  (Read 223 times)
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:21:35 AM

yes, it seems the correction is not finished at this time bitcoin prices can not say stable.
can still drop below $ 10,000 USD again.
but, everybody believes that bitcoin can rise in the coming March, and that gives me a bit of confidence in bitcoin.
and I also believe that March bitcoin will rise high. higher than the previous price.
Sendah

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:31:11 AM

I see in the coin market, bitcoin prices fell again below $ 10K. and bitcoin makes me worry. will the correction come back again?

I realize that bitcoin has not fully recovered. so, I'd rather not be too happy with the bitcoin rises.

share your opinion here !
I think correction will not come back, it's a normal to bitcoin to fluctuating her price.
You don't need to worry about that, because Bitcoin will be more stronger this year.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:40:37 AM

I see in the coin market, bitcoin prices fell again below $ 10K. and bitcoin makes me worry. will the correction come back again? I realize that bitcoin has not fully recovered. so, I'd rather not be too happy with the bitcoin rises. share your opinion here !

Bitcoin is being traded in an open environment influenced by the law of supply and demand as expressed by the market. There is nothing we can do about it but just HODL or wait till things will get better. Remember that there will always be extreme volatility here in the world of cryptocurrency...something that is already one of the things we should be expecting and be prepared for in dealing with this kind of market.

Don't worry things will get better soon. Just relax and don't fret too much about it. Just don't sell whatever Bitcoin you may have when the value is still low...wait when it can get high. Just look at the history of Bitcoin and you will be smiling thinking that things will be rebounding soon.

Just smile, my friend. Bitcoin will be back big time soon.
21millionsbtc

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:07:42 PM

yes correction is natural market moves up and down but we need to wait patiently before the market is volatile we cant sell in panic and loss profits because of usual market correction
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:09:21 AM

from the first you make this thread, until now the bitcoin price is still up and down at the number $ 9000 - $ 10,000. yes, maybe you are right that bitcoin has not fully recovered and will probably experience a small dump again. but I myself do not know whether bitcoin prices will really get rid of our concerns in the near future. I hope in the near future bitcoin price will soon move on up to the $ 10,000 number or it can exceed that number, so we all know, that the market has shown its best performance in pumping prices.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: