Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:06:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TEACHERS SHOULD HAVE GUNS IN CLASS  (Read 247 times)
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:27:20 AM

The National Rifle Association of America is an American nonprofit organization that advocates for gun rights. Wikipedia
CEO: Wayne LaPierre (1991–) Trending
Members: 5 million (as of 2017)
Headquarters: Fairfax, Virginia, United States
Number of members: 5,000,000
Founded: 17 November 1871, New York City, New York, United States
Founders: William Conant Church, George Wood Wingate

TO THE LEADER OF THIS GROUP ^^^

You have been smoking CRACK Wink..
To arm teachers is a crazy idea Shocked Shocked..

A child grabs the teachers gun and blows all the children's heads off Shocked..
A teacher looses the plot because the children are screaming in his or her ears all day so he pulls out the gun and shoots the whole class..

What about this true story..

Teacher shoots himself in classroom at Georgia high school | WOAI
news4sanantonio.com/.../teacher-shoots-himself-in-classroom-at-georgia-high-school
LITHIA SPRINGS, Ga. (AP) Authorities say a teacher took a handgun into a high school near Atlanta and shot himself.Douglas County sheriff's Sgt. Jesses Hambrick says no students were hurt, and no other injuries were reported.Hambrick tells The Associated.

YOU think that teachers are not crazy so should be allowed guns
See i say anyone on this planet can be crazy or go crazy at anytime in her or his life
ANYTIME a human can loose the plot..

Now you all think teachers are good? so should have a gun?

Sunday School Teacher Pleads Guilty to Killing 8-Year-Old | PEOPLE ...
people.com/crime/sunday-school-teacher-pleads-guilty-to-killing-8-year-old/
10 May 2010 - A Sunday school teacher accused of kidnapping, raping and killing 8-year-old Sandra Cantu entered a surprise guilty plea to first-degree murder on Monday, sparing her the death penalty. ... Because there will be no trial, the public may never get to hear why Huckaby attacked her ...

Teacher kills self after being accused of sex with student | Daily Mail ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4496290/Teacher-kills-self-accused-sex-student.html
11 May 2017 - Middle school teacher and married mother-of-three, 47, 'kills herself in front of cops' one day after she was accused of having sex with a student. Gretchen Krohnfeldt, 47, was pronounced dead inside her home in Arvada, Colorado, Tuesday; A day earlier, she was placed on administrative leave at Drake ..

10 Disturbing Cases Of Teachers Killing Students - Listverse
https://listverse.com/2016/03/14/10-disturbing-cases-of-teachers-killing-students/
14 Mar 2016 - Sadly, murders committed at schools aren't uncommon, and according to the statistics, cases of extreme school violence are on the rise. A lot of the ... Whereas Mellerson's mother said the two had dated, Cathy's family did not know if they were involved in anything more than a teacher-student relationship.

WHO IS SAFE TO OWN A GUN?Huh..

NO ONE IS SAFE..You just hope they don't go crazy and that's all you can do ..

Now to the USA just say we want our guns and we don't care who dies because i will not give up my guns..
Now to the young of the USA it's up to you to vote someone in who will get rid of guns..
As in they can only be used in a safe environment or war even the police need to get rid of guns and
have a special gun unit not average officer Wink..

EVEN THE POLICE KILL WITH GUNS Wink..So who is safe with a gun Undecided Undecided Undecided Kiss..

The more guns the more gun deaths FACT..
Oh and the USA it will get well worse..I give it 3 months for another mass shooting of some sort in the USA..

If you want your child safe in school ban guns in your state and give the people who carry without a licence 25 years for carrying a gun Wink..

Why have you got it walking around in the street to KILL Wink..
If someone tries to robs my phone should i shoot that person before he tries?..

So death for someone trying to steal of you?..
Then why else do you need it the GOVERNMENT?..

You do know BOMBS work better for governments not bullets  Wink..
So if problems with government then use bombs not that i am saying do that i am saying no need for guns at all except for target practice for fun in a controlled environment like a shooting alley
and your guns stay there not in your home..

More get shot at home arguing with the spouse .. Wink

So teachers are safe with guns ?    SO are the cops safe with guns?

All humans can go crazy at anytime in his or her life..Life problems can make people do crazy things..
See even having money doesn't mean you cannot loose the plot..

His wife left him child dies even to a rich guy.. ;)Takes drugs even the rich do it..

So no one can say who is a safe person in life because anyone can go NUTS at any stage in life..

I mean i wouldn't give HILARY CLINTON A GUN Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy she be going crazy soon Cheesy Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
keyrun

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:35:18 AM

It's one of the craziest bullshit I've heard for few months.
What if the attacker attacked during a recess?
During a basketball match?

And they'll surely target the teacher with the first bullet.
Hulh

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:04:30 PM

No because if the teacher bringing guns inside the room or while they discuss the students mostly they scared. They cannot focuse there lessons.
Halig

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:09:36 PM

Most of the students scared to their teacher when the teacher are so very strict. How much they bring a gun inside the room.
bitcoin27

Activity: 141

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:44:05 PM

i think teacher shouldn't have guns in the class room because its make the students to traumatize and make them scared and they didn't focus in the topic because they are scared and they didnt focus with it .. so it is just waste of time or nonsense because the student didnt learn ^_^
Bumblecoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:27:39 PM

The teachers should not do to bring a gun inside the class. The teachers are the second parents of students during classes hours.
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:43:38 PM

I don't think so. It will just invite those who want to do another school shootout. We don't want that to happen again. What the government needs to do is to have a strict law on guns license and make sure that the guns will not fall on the wrong hands. What do you think the teacher will do if she/he has a gun in class? Nothing, he will just save himself rather than having a gunfight with someone who was ready to lose their lives.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Boldcom

Activity: 149

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:59:19 PM

this is not a good idea. children are seeing their teachers as role models. why should teachers have guns with them? this should start from home. parents should prohibit their children from watching violent movies. playing violent games. what the government should do is to prohibit ordinary citizens in having firearms. they should lock down on chasing unmanufactured firearms.
gerjiss

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:00:15 PM

I think that if a person wants to find a weapon, he will do it. It does not matter if it's a schoolboy, or an adult. There are too many weapons. Therefore, neither of which will give a hardening of the rules, to obtain a license for weapons. But the teacher with weapons? I do not think that's good.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Betszkie12

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:19:45 PM

I don't think guns will help keep somebody safe. In any manner and situation life is can be so easy to be taken away. We are not immortals and thus even with the slightest mistake a person could die. And the more their will be if the gun holders are more hot headed and irresponsible. I think there must be a regulation on handling guns on public places.I don't think guns will help keep somebody safe. In any manner and situation life is can be so easy to be taken away. We are not immortals and thus even with the slightest mistake a person could die. And the more their will be if the gun holders are more hot headed and irresponsible. I think there must be a regulation on handling guns on public places.
ovisovyant1

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:34:56 PM

Class is not a violent area. So carrying a gun is useless. The school should make a firm policy on weapons against both teachers and students

Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:05:11 PM

The National Rifle Association of America is an American nonprofit organization that advocates for gun rights. Wikipedia
CEO: Wayne LaPierre (1991–) Trending
Members: 5 million (as of 2017)
Headquarters: Fairfax, Virginia, United States
Number of members: 5,000,000
Founded: 17 November 1871, New York City, New York, United States
Founders: William Conant Church, George Wood Wingate

TO THE LEADER OF THIS GROUP ^^^

You have been smoking CRACK Wink..
To arm teachers is a crazy idea Shocked Shocked..

A child grabs the teachers gun and blows all the children's heads off Shocked..
A teacher looses the plot because the children are screaming in his or her ears all day so he pulls out the gun and shoots the whole class..

What about this true story..

Teacher shoots himself in classroom at Georgia high school | WOAI
news4sanantonio.com/.../teacher-shoots-himself-in-classroom-at-georgia-high-school
LITHIA SPRINGS, Ga. (AP) Authorities say a teacher took a handgun into a high school near Atlanta and shot himself.Douglas County sheriff's Sgt. Jesses Hambrick says no students were hurt, and no other injuries were reported.Hambrick tells The Associated.

YOU think that teachers are not crazy so should be allowed guns
See i say anyone on this planet can be crazy or go crazy at anytime in her or his life
ANYTIME a human can loose the plot..

Now you all think teachers are good? so should have a gun?

Sunday School Teacher Pleads Guilty to Killing 8-Year-Old | PEOPLE ...
people.com/crime/sunday-school-teacher-pleads-guilty-to-killing-8-year-old/
10 May 2010 - A Sunday school teacher accused of kidnapping, raping and killing 8-year-old Sandra Cantu entered a surprise guilty plea to first-degree murder on Monday, sparing her the death penalty. ... Because there will be no trial, the public may never get to hear why Huckaby attacked her ...

Teacher kills self after being accused of sex with student | Daily Mail ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4496290/Teacher-kills-self-accused-sex-student.html
11 May 2017 - Middle school teacher and married mother-of-three, 47, 'kills herself in front of cops' one day after she was accused of having sex with a student. Gretchen Krohnfeldt, 47, was pronounced dead inside her home in Arvada, Colorado, Tuesday; A day earlier, she was placed on administrative leave at Drake ..

10 Disturbing Cases Of Teachers Killing Students - Listverse
https://listverse.com/2016/03/14/10-disturbing-cases-of-teachers-killing-students/
14 Mar 2016 - Sadly, murders committed at schools aren't uncommon, and according to the statistics, cases of extreme school violence are on the rise. A lot of the ... Whereas Mellerson's mother said the two had dated, Cathy's family did not know if they were involved in anything more than a teacher-student relationship.

WHO IS SAFE TO OWN A GUN?Huh..

NO ONE IS SAFE..You just hope they don't go crazy and that's all you can do ..

Now to the USA just say we want our guns and we don't care who dies because i will not give up my guns..
Now to the young of the USA it's up to you to vote someone in who will get rid of guns..
As in they can only be used in a safe environment or war even the police need to get rid of guns and
have a special gun unit not average officer Wink..

EVEN THE POLICE KILL WITH GUNS Wink..So who is safe with a gun Undecided Undecided Undecided Kiss..

The more guns the more gun deaths FACT..
Oh and the USA it will get well worse..I give it 3 months for another mass shooting of some sort in the USA..

If you want your child safe in school ban guns in your state and give the people who carry without a licence 25 years for carrying a gun Wink..

Why have you got it walking around in the street to KILL Wink..
If someone tries to robs my phone should i shoot that person before he tries?..

So death for someone trying to steal of you?..
Then why else do you need it the GOVERNMENT?..

You do know BOMBS work better for governments not bullets  Wink..
So if problems with government then use bombs not that i am saying do that i am saying no need for guns at all except for target practice for fun in a controlled environment like a shooting alley
and your guns stay there not in your home..

More get shot at home arguing with the spouse .. Wink

So teachers are safe with guns ?    SO are the cops safe with guns?

All humans can go crazy at anytime in his or her life..Life problems can make people do crazy things..
See even having money doesn't mean you cannot loose the plot..

His wife left him child dies even to a rich guy.. ;)Takes drugs even the rich do it..

So no one can say who is a safe person in life because anyone can go NUTS at any stage in life..

I mean i wouldn't give HILARY CLINTON A GUN Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy she be going crazy soon Cheesy Cheesy

Teachers play important roles in school, in society and every students life. I disagree that teachers should bring guns inside the classroom. Students might feel uncomfortable and cannot concentrate well inside the class. This would also bring chaos because students might afraid to go to school anymore. School must be safe place to learn and stay for the students.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tozi

Activity: 122
Merit: 3

sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:19:11 PM

It isn't necessary at all.It's a big nonsense.Children aren't that dangerous.They don't need them for self-defense.Imagine how school will look like then.He knows who needs weapons.I don' know what this would accomplish...

X ──  A SMART BLOCKCHAIN EXCHANGE PLATFORM  ── X
Join SUNX (XNS) ICO: https://sunxcoin.com/
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:32:44 PM

Instead of completely banning firearms, Trump said teachers should carry a gun. That is just sick.
I don't have words to describe what I feel about this.

There was civil war in my country 25 years ago and I just hate weapons, there is only one thing you can do with weapons and that thing is to kill living being. Carrying weapon for defense is in my honest opinion one big bullshit and brainwashing.

If no one carry a gun no one will kill with the gun.
nova999

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:50:15 PM

This is typical NRA strategy of arming as many people as possible and giving out as many guns as possible.

What I hate the most about the NRA is instead of focusing on training and proper gun training they focus on mass quantity of gun owners. I dont think most people would be against good handling of guns and proper training for owners but if there is any type of restrictions of gun ownership the NRA starts to rage.
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:53:33 PM

I can't wait Quentin Tarantino to make a film depicting an American society where teachers go to school with fire weapons and actually use them when necessary. Of course, also piupils would start to go to school with weapons which would allow them to defend themselves from the teachers.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:00:12 AM

It is totally the craziest idea ever.It is not necessary for teachers to own arms,never knew what dangers the outcome would be.

lovepale

Activity: 105

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:37:43 AM

Possible if are in the time of savage. Possible if we are in the time of terrorism. Possible if we don't trust each other thinking that we fight each other. But no if we are at peace. This couldn't be done and not applicable to do or apply everywhere because this isn't the right way to show the characters of the teachers. If the teachers bring gun inside the classroom meaning the people are very dangerous and the time is very war zone. Actually it is applied in other school that teaches how to become terrorist. How to use gun and whatever they think is good teaching to manipulate their students.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:42:07 AM

It is totally the craziest idea ever.It is not necessary for teachers to own arms,never knew what dangers the outcome would be.
I guess you haven't heard of the mass shootings in American schools yet? Given the circumstances it's far from being the craziest idea ever. And if we look at history I'm sure the jews in Germany would've much preferred to own guns as well...
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:18:39 AM

This proposal is the most ridiculous and unreasonable solution which I have heard so far. A teacher mustn't bring a gun even a knife to a classroom for the sake of students. But We should be suprised of that lunatic man solution. Trump loves guns more than any other people on earth. Bringing a gun to any classroom would be a total nightmare if It happened.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀