Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:13:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: After Fall down of Bitcoin price, Your life becomes?  (Read 243 times)
Jamesbob16 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:44:10 AM

There are many people, who invested in bitcoin by seeing the hype. They invested by selling their car or land. but bitcoin is now 10k USD! When bitcoin price was 6k USD one of my clients told me that he is gonna like suicide!! He was crying. Because He and people like him invested by hearing the hype , and now they are suffering too much.
What about you guys?
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:50:06 AM

I think that main thing you should consider when become involved in crypoto is the related risk, so you should not invest more then you are able to afford. It is not wise to sell everything to buy bitcoin and then think about suicide.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:51:13 AM

the first rule of investment, in anything not just bitcoin, is to invest what you can afford to lose. if someone fails to grasp this simple guideline and starts acting reckless then they should also expect dire consequences.

but unfortunately it seems like some people think cryptocurrencies are exceptions to this rule so they invest recklessly. and we also have a lot of lets say younger people who have 0 experience in any kind of investment.

There is a FOMO brewing...
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1670

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:55:56 AM

There are many people, who invested in bitcoin by seeing the hype. They invested by selling their car or land. but bitcoin is now 10k USD! When bitcoin price was 6k USD one of my clients told me that he is gonna like suicide!! He was crying. Because He and people like him invested by hearing the hype , and now they are suffering too much.
What about you guys?

I admit that I'm affected to see the amount in my wallet dwindling because of the price going down. But lol, I don't have that suicidal tendency because I didn't put all my life savings on something that is very risky and volatile like bitcoin.

Besides I have other source of income and not just on my crypto earnings. So I don't get worried if the price is like on the downward trend.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:03:33 AM

There are many people, who invested in bitcoin by seeing the hype. They invested by selling their car or land. but bitcoin is now 10k USD! When bitcoin price was 6k USD one of my clients told me that he is gonna like suicide!! He was crying. Because He and people like him invested by hearing the hype , and now they are suffering too much. What about you guys?

Some lessons to be learnt. When gold is $1350/ounce and Silver $17/ounce, people are throwing $15,000 on Bitcoin ??
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:29:02 AM

What about you guys?

like the previous incident after the price dropped to more than 50% then the price will be back at the pump up, we just need more patience just to wait and that price will surely rise. do not try to commit suicide, still have to be patient.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:33:55 AM

Those people crying are not bitcoin people. They have not been following bitcoin history. There is always correction of prices. This time is the first time rather the price will reverse all they need to do is hold and panic not.
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:34:22 AM

What about you guys?

Honestly, I am quite frustrated. Even though i only invest small amount in bitcoin but still it is money. I look at my wallet everyday to check if that can brighten my day. And for now, I can say that i'm in the recovering stage.

Steadfast20

Activity: 104
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:34:33 AM

In every investment, there is always risk and if you can't handle the risk enough its better not to invest with it. Your client doesn't have many knowledge regarding in bitcoin. The first rule here is invest what you can afford to lose so that you will not feel anything if you lose it in case. Tell to your client don't suicide because it will rise again (I hope).

BetHash - Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS & more! ☞ Play Lottery | Play Dice | Get Referral Bonus[/center
Manoharachan

Activity: 93
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:35:30 AM

Why do your friends think negative, though bitcoin prices are currently down again but I always believe that later will rise again, I just calm down to face bitcoin prices are down
teejaymuna

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 07:39:01 AM

Did anyone promise them that they will only make gains in BTC? If yes, they were wrongly informed. There is no stock or investment in the world that guarantees you steady profits. As a matter of fact, BTC is one of the surest investment around in terms of profit. Reality is, you can make profit in BTC but you can also run at a loss. And by the way, BTC price is slowly picking up. It's at 10k dollars between January's fall and now.
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:40:51 AM

For me need to panic if you see the bitcoin price was goes down. Me as an simply investor I am not looking the price or the weather. Base on my experience no need to speculate the price, Its like religion if you're believer you will be go to heaven. That's why I like bitcoin because I believed.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:46:58 AM

I don't panic a lot now than I used to panic I have understood the price movement people are buying bitcoin making the price rise and again selling it , it seems like a pump and dump to me the people who purchased in hype are dumb and they deserve it for not doing any research before investing
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:02:56 AM

Last year I have some up and downs about my investment, but as the prices go up much higher and my entry point is as low as 2500 dollars, I have nothing to worry.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:11:34 AM

be patient and wait until mid year is the solution today, keep bitcoin bite. relax and do not panic. bitcoin will grow up and high.

but sometimes I also feel sad, often feel complain when bitcoin drops to under $ 10k, because I have some BTC in my wallet.

but I realize that complaining, sad and lament is not a solution.

my capital just believes that bitcoin will grow up and high, and bitcoin will  give me a big advantage.

papashark

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 08:20:17 AM

I am also so upset with this Bitcoin dumps. I keep trying to convince my self that Bitcoin is not a scam. I have an investment at $12K rate, but it is so small. I feel pity for those who sold their houses, lands, and who martgage their houses just to buy BTC at $19k.

What about you guys?
think3214

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:20:34 AM

I think, bitcoin price reduced him not to think of suicide. Look at the market trend. and hold them. When entering the crypto market, you have the courage to face the risks. If every bitcoin price drops, he claims suicide, I think he should give up bitcoin to find a suitable job. or can work for salaries, do not join the crypto market.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:26:33 AM

After this bearish moments?  My life is the same. I can still manage to smile and do  my daily routine.I never let my emotions affected with my trades, I already uses this kind of scenario. Just hold and leave it there, I know bitcoin will recover soon. I think if you trade for several years, maturity comes also. Wink

Open for Campaigns
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:31:00 AM

What about you guys?

well I think an investor should learn it first before really investing, I personally do not feel too restless and loss. because I have plans and strategies to address problems such as decline. this is important, because education and experience are part of success.
chocomartin

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:33:28 AM

As others have said before me, in the first place, one should only invest what one is willing to lose. Risk is present in any investment. A key principle that was mentioned by a professor of mine, regarding investments in stock, was that even though prices are declining you don't technically lose anything as long as you haven't cashed out yet. So applying that principle, I figured I should be able to buy more coins since they were cheaper. So I bought more in the hopes that prices will come back up.  Grin
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: