Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:18:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Twitter Share ATF Challenge - Rewards provided  (Read 119 times)
Coinsaivory (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:04:07 AM

Hey everyone. This morning I came across this link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScJdf7aF0rsfiHPiAoqrxzWhyF2SVqqM6jHbQPq0vYIWuBVXg/viewform

By what it seems, the team behind the recently ongoing ICO, called AgroTech Farm, are organizing a Twitter Share Challenge - whoever's post gets shared the most will win awards. I'd say it's a pretty interactive campaign with an easy chance to win something for free. I already tweeted - what about you?
coindimitron

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:08:39 AM

Saw it - tweeted it. If it's a quick and credible way for me to earn some coins, who am I to reject such an opportunity? The reason why I'm a bit subjective is because I already both some of their tokens on last friday (16.02.2018). I'm really enthusiastic about ATF's future, let's see how it goes.
marktedraut

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:19:24 AM

I've been viewing this ICO for quite a while. It seems interesting. Do you think it's a good idea to invest in it? Otherwise, as for the post, I already tweeted it. Additionally, I'm considering an investment in smaller projects with a lot of potential - ATF is one of them. Others might be Beat, Octopus, etc. Has anyone heard of them?
Thank you for sharing this, coinsaivory!
jeremycoinson

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:21:45 AM

Tweeted! Thanks! I bought agrotechfarm's tokens this week and must say that their market approach is very promising - a bunch of professionals just getting down to business. I even translated the whitepaper for them in Norwegian. Very well-played, if you ask me.
fredrockcoin

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:23:55 AM

Did this early in the morning.  Grin I got into ATF after reading this article: https://www.coinstaker.com/top-5-icos-that-might-make-you-a-millionaire
I also bought Cointed.
spanolesbaluko

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:25:26 AM

This surely opposed the economic principle - There is no free lunch! Sure, it is not guaranteed, but who gives a !@#$, it is a fair chance. Thanks for sharing this!
Coinsaivory (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:27:59 AM

I've been viewing this ICO for quite a while. It seems interesting. Do you think it's a good idea to invest in it? Otherwise, as for the post, I already tweeted it. Additionally, I'm considering an investment in smaller projects with a lot of potential - ATF is one of them. Others might be Beat, Octopus, etc. Has anyone heard of them?

Hey Mark. Yes, I do believe that ATF is a promising project for a person to invest in - it is sustainable in the long-run, has an existing product, a very solid and professional team, and, unlike DADI, Bee Token, TON, etc, it lays low. For Beat ICO - this was the workout ICO, right? If so, I've been following this one for some time and it does seem interesting. What is Octopus?
marktedraut

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:32:07 AM

I've been viewing this ICO for quite a while. It seems interesting. Do you think it's a good idea to invest in it? Otherwise, as for the post, I already tweeted it. Additionally, I'm considering an investment in smaller projects with a lot of potential - ATF is one of them. Others might be Beat, Cryptopus, etc. Has anyone heard of them?

Hey Mark. Yes, I do believe that ATF is a promising project for a person to invest in - it is sustainable in the long-run, has an existing product, a very solid and professional team, and, unlike DADI, Bee Token, TON, etc, it lays low. For Beat ICO - this was the workout ICO, right? If so, I've been following this one for some time and it does seem interesting. What is Cryptopus?

Thank you. I'll probably buy some ATF tokens later today. Whereas for Cryptopus, it is an upcoming ICO which is striving to enhance the effectiveness of investments. Look it up! 
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:38:18 AM

This is pretty good and interest. Is there any spreadsheet for this, so as to know the number of people one will be competing with?
When i also checked the form, i discovered that there is no place to put my wallet address. How do i get the reward peradventure i become qualified for it at the end of the competition. Although, getting people to retweet your tweet is not as easy as we may think and that makes it a competition.
JohnJacobA

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:59:02 AM

Ill be participating!
Coinsaivory (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:40:28 PM

This is pretty good and interest. Is there any spreadsheet for this, so as to know the number of people one will be competing with?
When i also checked the form, i discovered that there is no place to put my wallet address. How do i get the reward peradventure i become qualified for it at the end of the competition. Although, getting people to retweet your tweet is not as easy as we may think and that makes it a competition.

Hey, unfortunately, as far as I know, there's no way to know the amount of people you'd be competing with, as this information is limited only to ATF. Additionally, the team should contact you provided that you're the winner, to ask for your wallet address. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: