Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:29:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Piece of Advice to Bounty and Airdrops Participants  (Read 286 times)
joelsamuya (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:04:15 AM

Hi everybody, as we all know that airdrops and bounties are scattered everywhere., and we dont have any assurance if this project would give us benefits for promoting those tokens and bounties. My only point of view before you promote those bounties is that make sure you read all the necessary informations on their websites, the whitepaper, the roadmaps, and the team behind it. Some people are trying to make an offering for ICO and at the end of the day, it will go scam, and we as a member in their promotion team, we can also be blamed by some investors. So before promoting anything, make a study first and be more vigilant, because this concerns the money of the people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Riten

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:44:10 AM

You didn't need to open the new topic just for this. Nothing new is said here. Avoid spam and try to help more specifically.
Just suggestion because you already want to help.
PaulaSantos

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:56:33 AM

You didn't need to open the new topic just for this. Nothing new is said here. Avoid spam and try to help more specifically.
But he still have a point for his entire topic he posted, he is just saying a piece of advice to us in participating bounties because he had a point for us to research first to the team and whitepapers and roadmad and goal of that ICO to avoid scam. We advertise their project so we must be researchful. Actually this topic where he started is not a non-sense and it is also related on this section .
Gustafio

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:01:02 PM

I gotta agree with you on this one. A lot of the airdrops that gets shared are obvious scams. I run a Airdrop Twitter Channel
 myself, but before i share any airdrop i do comprehensive research to make sure the tokens is actually worth the time to complete it.

Janinejoson

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:11:50 PM

But he still have a point for his entire topic he posted, he is just saying a piece of advice to us in participating bounties because he had a point for us to research first to the team and whitepapers and roadmad and goal of that ICO to avoid scam. We advertise their project so we must be researchful. Actually this topic where he started is not a non-sense and it is also related on this section .
I agree with paula's answer. The owner of this post had a point to all bounty hunters and at the same time to those people who joined in many airdrops. This post can help others to avoid being scammed because as he have said, many bounty is not legit so we need to be careful and resourceful to research more about the bounty we want to be with. This post is allowed here and if it's non-sense, many higher ranks can notice this and drop a lesson to those who start a topic with a non-sense.
SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 12:56:19 PM

I agree with you 100%. I believe every participant should research about the project before joining as they're going to invest in it "money". The main point of participating in a bounty that you're investing your "time & effort" to promote a project and this should be worthy.  Cool
BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:16:53 PM

I gotta agree with you on this one. A lot of the airdrops that gets shared are obvious scams. I run a Airdrop Twitter Channel
 myself, but before i share any airdrop i do comprehensive research to make sure the tokens is actually worth the time to complete it.

Airdrops is a free token and all you did was to fill up there form with your ERC20 wallet address. It's not a big deal with that as long you did not include your personal information and not sending donation to them. If you did not receive token from that airdrops, just move on since not all participants will receive those reward.
Rena5

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:11:53 PM

Bounty and Airdrops participants should take some precaution regarding this matter.As we all know nowadays scammer are roaming around looking for a chance to do their hidden agenda.Even as we know that this are free token.Be smart. Grin Grin

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
Gustafio

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:09:17 PM

Airdrops is a free token and all you did was to fill up there form with your ERC20 wallet address. It's not a big deal with that as long you did not include your personal information and not sending donation to them. If you did not receive token from that airdrops, just move on since not all participants will receive those reward.

Still, it's a waste of time when about 90% of all airdrops are either scams or all you get are worthless/useless tokens.

Better to actually do the research, especially when i'm promoting the airdrops to others. The good kind of airdrops gains several hundred dollars each, while 90% of all regular airdrops is worth less then 1$ (or you never recieve them)...

Also a lot of the airdrops that are scams are abusing the info received in the airdrop (e.g email address).
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:31:43 AM

Yeah, we should know more abut the ICO Bounty we are participating in. But in airdrops it has no effort at all, it is just a good luck if you applied for the legitimate airdrops. And if ever you applied for the scam airdrops then that is not a big lost anyway. 

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:38:38 AM

Hi everybody, as we all know that airdrops and bounties are scattered everywhere., and we dont have any assurance if this project would give us benefits for promoting those tokens and bounties. My only point of view before you promote those bounties is that make sure you read all the necessary informations on their websites, the whitepaper, the roadmaps, and the team behind it. Some people are trying to make an offering for ICO and at the end of the day, it will go scam, and we as a member in their promotion team, we can also be blamed by some investors. So before promoting anything, make a study first and be more vigilant, because this concerns the money of the people.

People who participate in the campaign, would have gotten scammed in that case as well, they are not the ones to blame.
Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:00:44 AM

Is well accepted but there are something  behind it too, some we may go through necessary processes to check more details about them still some ends up being scam. They can write every details on their whitepaper yet some don't keeps to those information.
So what I m trying say is that "just believe in any project you (we) are participating remember anything you dont believe can't come to you or manifest".
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:16:35 AM

That’s right to know first the concept of the project before you participate but in real situation people are just too greed for the rate of the bounty and forget to know it first. Though we cannot blame that person but it still their responsibility to do so.
AMHURSICKUS

Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:33:02 AM

Airdrop and bounty both good and both profitble, so its ok to try them both or to join them both, it will be more profitable.
Scam bounty and airdrop are always there so always be wise and dont be too lazy to read all the information about that bounty or airdrop. This things are just a commonsense of you to avoid scam projects.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
ntodntodan69

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:35:08 AM

I strongly agree with your opinion, I also think that bounties and airdrop have its own risks so if you will promote a product you should see all about the coins because if the develover disappear then the investor money will be taken away and it will be a loss of investors
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:35:09 AM

I have been exposed to these airdrops and bounties too and certainly there were those which refused to pay anything for no reason at all...maybe out of greed to say the least. Still, no matter how we analyze any bounty or airdrop there is no guarantee that a project will be able to fulfill its promises. Sometimes things are hinging on chances. Right now, I only go for bounties which have more chances of really making it to the exchanges otherwise we can just be wasting time and effort.
joelsamuya (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:54:55 AM

I appreciate everybody for commenting, and understanding my thoughts on bounties and airdrops.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 12:56:38 PM

Yes, thanks. I have to make sure I read all the details before I register on their ICO program. I have joined many ICOs already and the truth is almost half became successful and half failed. That's what happened to me before but now, I see to it I read whAT YOU point out.
AiwonOleh

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:19:21 PM

Everything is true when I was a newbie, then I got a lot of fraudulent projects that just did not pay me anything, and I just spent time on them, now I'm more closely approaching the choice of ISO and projects because I do not want to waste time just like that
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:25:22 PM

What OP said is more of a responsibility rather than a technique in looking for a good ICO that could give a good profit in the future, i agree that bounty hunters are not the one to blame on advertising a scam/fraudulent ICO but as a bounty hunter we should also always take time reading the platform as well as checking the background of the team behind the ICO in order to avoid participation on such bad acts.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: