Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:19:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [READ] Snapchat Account Banning Service  (Read 120 times)
turtledaddy (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:53:37 AM

Hey, I'll keep this short and simple, as the title stated I will delete a Snapchat account per payment.

I used to only offer the service in a closed community but now I am happy to open up to bct. However, there are some terms of service that must be agreed when requesting any accounts.

• You cannot request to ban any bct member's sc.
  • If you shitpost/complain/going off-topic on this thread I will deny and stop any on-going current and future requests.
  • I can deny any requests from any member.
  • I'm not responsible of anything after my part is done. you pay and I deliver. e.g. crying about the account being gone after it is complete
  • By using my service you automatically agree to these terms.

This sort of service is usually used by ewhores and small local businesses to reduce competition on sc, but I do have a good way to make easy money from this service. Pretty much better than any "money making methods" being sold around forums, I may sell the method later on or give it away so stay tuned.

Price per account: $10
Blacklist: $6

Payment in btc (if you wish to pay with other crypto's contact me and I'll see if I will accept it)
(contact me → send me the required info → pay → wait → completed)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: