Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:28:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you think about the forkdelta??  (Read 483 times)
jackolinyoko

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:07:00 PM

Fork and etherdelta uses the same smartcontracts,so it means they are much very the same to each other's interface.But i see fork has less users because it is a new exchange,and it means there will be less problems than the old fashioned etherdelta that has a lot of issues nowadays,forkdelta seems to be more legit than etherdelta,i have used it already without any problems.

atliens99

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:10:15 PM

Etherdelta was bought by chinese scammers that held a fradulent ICO.  Now many investors have worthless etherdelta tokens and the ED owners made millions of dollars with little effort.  thank god for fork delta.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:33:34 PM

is this a substitute for the exchange of etherdelta? how do you think is it safe for a better exchange ??

I've actually never hear of it. I'm still waiting on ehterdelta to resume it's service. Right now there are no updates on their twitter page, so I don't know what's going on. They said they were working on API issues, but the last update stating that was on the 15th Feb. The only "substitute for ehterdelta that I'm aware of, but never tried it, is the IDEX exchange. Are they even connected? Checked their twitter but didn't saw any mention of that.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

atliens99

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:36:02 PM

is this a substitute for the exchange of etherdelta? how do you think is it safe for a better exchange ??

I've actually never hear of it. I'm still waiting on ehterdelta to resume it's service. Right now there are no updates on their twitter page, so I don't know what's going on. They said they were working on API issues, but the last update stating that was on the 15th Feb. The only "substitute for ehterdelta that I'm aware of, but never tried it, is the IDEX exchange. Are they even connected? Checked their twitter but didn't saw any mention of that.

Etherdelta is finished, the new owners held an ICO just for the money, now people are bag holding their wortthleess ED tokens.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:09:36 PM

Forkdelta is way better than Etherdelta, I'm very confident about my trades i save my private key there and willing to get back soon. Very thankful that we have FOrk delta.
johnsaributua

Activity: 868
Merit: 265

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 10:14:07 PM

really? is there a new exchange substitute for etherdelta forkdelta? I just found out about this, thanks for sharing the information.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
weav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:23:14 PM

Im excited about it , the more decentralized exchanges the better . For now it seems to work great but what happens if there is gonna be real volume on it. Will it have the same problems as etherdelta for example.

bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:30:25 PM

Fordelta and Etherdelta has sharing the same database,the same smartcontracts and both of these websites are being run by the same people.So there will be no different which one you would use,Forkdelta has some advantages because there are less people who are using the exchange which means there will be less traffics and problems,unlike to ED which has slowed and has a lof of problems.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:36:35 PM

Have not used etherdelta for a while and just learned about forkdelta from this thread.
I had some ETH and may some token too on etherdelta smart contract. Going to try and check
if all those are accessible using forkdelta website.
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:44:24 PM

i think it's safe like etherdelta and i think also it's a development version from it and have the same database .. so we need to know if the two exchange will stay or only on of it ?
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:03:46 PM

I did not touch EtherDelta after the hack anymore, the new owners don't give me any any hope for improvement either, most likely they tried to fill their pockets themselves. It all became more clear when they tried to raise more money with their shady ICO. If I had to use it again then I would prefer to use ForkDelta as this one has nothing to do with the new owners. Still Idex is a better choice nowadays.

jondel

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:11:53 PM

Fordelta and Etherdelta has sharing the same database,the same smartcontracts and both of these websites are being run by the same people.So there will be no different which one you would use,Forkdelta has some advantages because there are less people who are using the exchange which means there will be less traffics and problems,unlike to ED which has slowed and has a lof of problems.

I got confused here... if Etherdelta is the same with forkdelta, then why built new platform? Is there a good reason for this?
About less user on forkdelta make the transaction smoother, how about when the user of ED migrates to FD?
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:14:47 PM

Fork delta is better in terms of UI design and flexibility,  but this is the same shitty and low trust exchange, where all of your money could be stolen if you don't use Metamask

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:21:08 PM

I completely moved over forkdelta during past week and it's fine. They are sharing the same smart contract, but forkdelta is showing correct orders. Etherdelta is still a mess.

Highly recommended to use both with metamask instead of private key.
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:27:04 PM

It's safe because it interacts with the same smart contract as etherdelta while it's still responsive and not lagging like etherdelta. It also adjust the default gas price so the transaction won't stuck for too long, however if you feel like the gas price is too expensive then you can change it as you like. I don't use etherdelta anymore since i know about forkdelta.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:31:30 PM

It's safe as etherdelta, because forkdelta has the same database with etherdelta. I use forkdelta during week and everything is ok. But better use connection with Metamask
I do not understand about using connection with Metamask please explain to me?

Here is a video that give you a pretty good overview of how to use metamask. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YeyTF5lalE

Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:55:51 PM

Well, the way I see it, the forkdelta is clearly something that is better than etherdelta. I think that they are doing this to gain back trust from all the users out there that have lost interest in their services due to countless issues that have been sorrounding etherdelta. But even so, I sure hope that fork delta will be more better than etherdelta because it is the very first exchange I used and pretty much liked it before all the issues about it came up. Maybe when I see good feedbacks on their services, I would try using the forkdelta. But for now, I do not plan on supporting it yet.
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 01:06:45 PM

I personally observed that the interface of Forkdelta and that of EtherDelta decentralized exchanges look the almost same. In terms of loading speed they are almost the same. Maybe there are some few differences that I have not taken time to observed. There is another one that look like them that has a better loading speed, but it has not started trading. The name of the exchange is https://Etherflyer.com

duchaitp

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:12:35 PM

I only know this news when reading the comments here. I will try to use it to see if it is really good or not.
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:22:58 PM

I learned about it not so long ago and was pleasantly surprised by the speed of interaction with the interface, in contrast to the EtherDelta. So now i'm fan of this fork  Wink
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: