Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:27:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you think about the forkdelta??  (Read 487 times)
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:48:59 PM

is this a substitute for the exchange of etherdelta? how do you think is it safe for a better exchange ??

Much better word to use is REPLACEMENT, as we all know that Etherdelta faced so many problems and hacking issue.
Then they decided to launch this Forkdelta, i used the exchange and it is much faster than the old one and better color in eyes (just to say)
they must (did) put a much better firewall on this.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:51:36 PM

Right now I've used Forkdelta and I can say it's better than Etherdelta. The tokens listed here are updated and the set of transactions is quick. So it's better than Etherdelta, But we do not know it can work any time.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Raggie

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:02:27 PM

is this a substitute for the exchange of etherdelta? how do you think is it safe for a better exchange ??

i already use forkdelta. it is same as etherdelta. but maybe the tx fee a little higher.
etherdelta's order book often not updating, but forkdelta looks good.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:56:46 PM

i already use forkdelta. it is same as etherdelta. but maybe the tx fee a little higher.
etherdelta's order book often not updating, but forkdelta looks good.

FOrk delate performs better than the old ETHERDELTA! etherdelta was being in trouble most of the time and so many problem issues they faced.
Then they decide to change the site and make the same platform which has better performance.
Forkdelta is better and nice to trade now. no issue for now.
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 02:01:31 PM

Its safe hopefully but to secure you account dont import your main just create another one to import. So by this thing you can send money in this dummy and after you sell or buy , withdraw and send back to your main. This is what i do because i didnt believe 100% on etherdelta and forkdelta so just care a bit. Since etherdelta got hace and more crypto user or wallet lost their funds after import it on fake site. So using dummy is a good one, dont depend on security of other do it with yourself

troleybüs
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:07:27 PM

After Etherdelta is gone I never used Forkdelta and I don't trust that site. I was using Idex though they have some technical problems lately.
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:10:46 PM

it is safe also like etherdelta, but i dislike the community there. Forkdelta and Etherdelta both shit in trading price it is an exchange full of low ballers also it is an exchange that become dumping station of newly ERC20 tokens.
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:00:36 PM

The delta plug is very difficult to use the exchange. I did not like it. I try to ignore it, if it is possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: