Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:29:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Required] Moderators for FORUM ( 0.1 BTC/Month Salary)  (Read 933 times)
Ziovo (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:48:15 AM

I visited Your site.  It is Good enough and there are also a lot of discussions on your forum i see.

But Your site is similar like Bitcointalk.org. So why we gonna leave this awesome site and join your new site?

Give attractive reasons for me to Join your site Tongue

Good luck!!

Yes I too love and respect Bitcointalk but I have thought to add new features that gonna attract you guys all.

We will gonna add these features very soon
Chat Room
Games

-Some features that are existing in the site already and making our site different from here are

Badges
Reputation like Thumbs Up, etc
Who is online Now! etc.

We will also add some More Features in the future maybe .

And Regarding the Conditions of the Moderator post
I will only select the ones who will spent more time in the forum (Probably a Full Member there)
And I will him 0.1 Btc/ month without using any Escrow

-Cheers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:17:32 AM

Yes this kind of interesting but why hiring a moderator maybe you should build a community first in your site to be able to get more qualify person to that place dont force them to create a post, or you should invest on publicity and advertising to promote your site. this is the best way to get more users rather than finding a moderator with a couple of users.  Your website also is not secure.
Ziovo (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:28:25 AM

Yes this kind of interesting but why hiring a moderator maybe you should build a community first in your site to be able to get more qualify person to that place dont force them to create a post, or you should invest on publicity and advertising to promote your site. this is the best way to get more users rather than finding a moderator with a couple of users.  Your website also is not secure.

Yeah Thanks For those kind words.

I need Mods because 24/7 i cant be online.
So i am in hurry a bit  Cool

And We will add the SSL certificate in the next update only.

Thanks For Visiting  Wink
Ziovo (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:56:38 AM

You are absolutely right. Why hire people and pay them that much just for moderating a budding forum with skeletal activities and posts, I am asking myself. Why not pick his mods from among his regular posters.

I  have visited OP's site for perusal. Quite a nice attempt I should say. But I am skeptical about the method of ranking up which is sadly based on post counts only I am afraid posters will easily rank up. 100 posts is easy to achieve to become a Full Member within a month. So, by two months and with a mere 250 posts a newbie account can rank Senior. This is an easy pass. Also, OP can borrow the profile design or formula from bitcointalk to make yours easy to navigate. My $0.02 (two cents) on this.

Thanks for visiting the site.

As we launched newly so it is now chance for you guys to rank up easily. As in future i will surely gonna add Activity or Merit system to make the site more productive and spam free.

Now in Bitcointalk the Merit system is Great. But it is not good for the Newbies are they are finding hard to ranking up. So we gonna add more restrictions on ranking up in the Future.

Thanks For Your Suggestion Mate.

Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:59:47 AM

Hello there.

I'm interested in this position, as you can see I am a full member here, I receive more merits than most people due to the quality of some of my posts, and I have excellent command of English. I currently run a lending service on here, and I'm a brand manager for Primedice and Stake.com. If chosen, I'm sure I'll be an excellent moderator. Please shoot me a PM and we can delve further into discussions.
kamar00

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:05:09 AM

Ok, I have some suggestions.
I have visited your site before and I rate it pretty amazing, but why should the same with this forum? At least you make your own creations by not making almost the same on every board. This is more indicated forums you want to rival the bitcointalk forums. I think this is difficult even impossible. Because people prefer to discuss their thoughts to this forum.
And also you're too early to open the global moderator registration, how do you sue people for popularizing the forums while you yourself admitted to not focusing on your own forum considering now just launching? Because at this time the forum is in desperate need of the maker if there are things that need to be improved or upgraded.
This is just a suggestion from my point of view, and of course you should not be discouraged. Nothing can be predicted with certainty and nothing is impossible in this world. Make a big surprise with the forum you created.
Congratulations on your new forum hopefully more advanced!  Wink
I support this because it is an action to support the crypto world Cheesy
Ziovo (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:31:08 AM

Hello there.

I'm interested in this position, as you can see I am a full member here, I receive more merits than most people due to the quality of some of my posts, and I have excellent command of English. I currently run a lending service on here, and I'm a brand manager for Primedice and Stake.com. If chosen, I'm sure I'll be an excellent moderator. Please shoot me a PM and we can delve further into discussions.

Hello i know you are a good guy here xD But I only recommend those who fulfill this requirements as Mods http://www.discussbitcoin.org/meta/moderators-needed!/

Ok, I have some suggestions.
I have visited your site before and I rate it pretty amazing, but why should the same with this forum? At least you make your own creations by not making almost the same on every board. This is more indicated forums you want to rival the bitcointalk forums. I think this is difficult even impossible. Because people prefer to discuss their thoughts to this forum.
And also you're too early to open the global moderator registration, how do you sue people for popularizing the forums while you yourself admitted to not focusing on your own forum considering now just launching? Because at this time the forum is in desperate need of the maker if there are things that need to be improved or upgraded.
This is just a suggestion from my point of view, and of course you should not be discouraged. Nothing can be predicted with certainty and nothing is impossible in this world. Make a big surprise with the forum you created.
Congratulations on your new forum hopefully more advanced!  Wink
I support this because it is an action to support the crypto world Cheesy

Thanks For those kind words and Yeah we are going to add some cool features in the future that will make us unique from Bitcointalk and i am not here to compete with Bitcointalk. I love to be here Cheesy

I tried to register on your forum and offered my service. Also looks like your site is not secure, I suggest you fix that.

Yes We are going to add the SSL certificate in the next 48 hours Cheesy
Thanks for Your words xD
Parodium

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:41:15 AM

Hello i know you are a good guy here xD But I only recommend those who fulfill this requirements as Mods http://www.discussbitcoin.org/meta/moderators-needed!/

Hello, it seems I misinterpreted your post, I assumed those requirement related to BTCtalk, rather than your forum.

However, in light of this it seems likely that your intentions are the boost the user count and post count of your forum under the guise of screening for a moderator role. If this is not the case, surely you will be happy to escrow 1 month salary for each of the four moderators you seek to employ (0.4btc) and the escrow will release these funds to the winning applicants after you've selected them. This will show that, 1. You have the money, and 2. You are not just cheating people out of their time and effort to boost your forum.

Otherwise, odds are that high that you are trying to get free referrals and posts with no intention to actually hire these people. Please prove me wrong.
Ziovo (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:44:56 AM

Hello, it seems I misinterpreted your post, I assumed those requirement related to BTCtalk, rather than your forum.

However, in light of this it seems likely that your intentions are the boost the user count and post count of your forum under the guise of screening for a moderator role. If this is not the case, surely you will be happy to escrow 1 month salary for each of the four moderators you seek to employ (0.4btc) and the escrow will release these funds to the winning applicants after you've selected them. This will show that, 1. You have the money, and 2. You are not just cheating people out of their time and effort to boost your forum.

Otherwise, odds are that high that you are trying to get free referrals and posts with no intention to actually hire these people. Please prove me wrong.

Yeah That's a great idea.
But i am not in a mood of providing extra Fees to Escrow . I will give the Salary to the Mods and They will post here when they are selected and received their first payment.
Parodium

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:47:45 AM

But i am not in a mood of providing extra Fees to Escrow . I will give the Salary to the Mods and They will post here when they are selected and received their first payment.

Can you sign a message from an address to prove that you have the funds to pay the escrow at least?
Ziovo (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:05:41 AM

Can you sign a message from an address to prove that you have the funds to pay the escrow at least?

Thanks For your Message. But i will pay the Moderators through paypal/skrill.
poGium

Activity: 56
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:13:19 AM
Merited by Parodium (1)

In OP you write that you want to pay 0.1 btc to moderators. Now you write that you pay via paypal or skrill. You start a BITCOIN forum and do not even use btc as a payment method? Who do you want to fool? This is OBVIOUSLY a scam! He probably has no money and will not pay ANYONE.
Ziovo (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:16:09 AM

In OP you write that you want to pay 0.1 btc to moderators. Now you write that you pay via paypal or skrill. You start a BITCOIN forum and do not even use btc as a payment method? Who do you want to fool? This is OBVIOUSLY a scam! He probably has no money and will not pay ANYONE.

Now this is up to a user's imagination.

To be very honest i will gonna pay them.

P.S. I am not begging here to everyone to be the Mod on my site. It is a service section here in the Forum and i am introducing my service here. If anyone intrested then only reply.  Wink

-Cheers
Parodium

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:25:54 AM

P.S. I am not begging here to everyone to be the Mod on my site. It is a service section here in the Forum and i am introducing my service here. If anyone intrested then only reply.  Wink

-Cheers

And in a single post, you have destroyed the credibility of your forum.

For future readers, in this thread OP (likely admin, or owner of http://www.discussbitcoin.org) attempted to scam bitcointalk users for the purpose of promoting his clone forum. Unless OP escrows 0.4BTC do not participate in this application, as you will not be paid.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:32:13 AM
Merited by SushGo (1)

All the Global Mods will get salary of 0.1 BTC/ Month

You have clearly mentioned that payment will be in bitcoins. If not, then edit this.

P.S. I am not begging here to everyone to be the Mod on my site. It is a service section here in the Forum and i am introducing my service here. If anyone intrested then only reply.  Wink

People will continue to ask the questions if they observe anything fishy; if you are right and there is no intentions to scam the people then you should answer the doubts raised by the forum members. They are just trying to save the people from getting scammed.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16544

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 11:32:23 AM
Merited by Zackgeno96 (1)

The scam gets more obvious. It's not possible to pay 0.1 BTC through Paypal, Paypal doesn't support Bitcoin transfers.

This is how I suspect this is going to end:
-You either lure in enough new users through this "offer" to get enough traffic, which makes it worth it for advertisers, after which you can pay your Mods
-You don't get new users, you can't afford to pay for Mods, and nobody gets paid.
The latter is what I expect to happen.

There's nothing to lose for you, while many people are wasting their time chasing a position at an empty forum.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1098

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:09:16 PM

there are some things that I do not understand, you is the admin, you created the forum and why the hell did you create the forum? What are your goals? all I saw was this:

Hello Guys, we are proudly announcing that we have launched the Forum on 23rd February 2018.
Feel free to give suggestions and Yes If you can then Just report some Bugs if you see.

has the question of the profitability of the forum, I suppose you want to use the same bitcointalk method, and that's why you need many members and many post and fast, and right here that will make you not succeed... because you are paying 0.1 btc for moderators, but you do not show evidence that you have this money and you do not leave that money in the escrow... as a leader of a forum it seems to me that you are arrogant and do not like democracy and this will be one Big problem for you. normally you should receive negative feedback until you prove that you have the money to pay and leave this money with escrow, I recommend that you use escrow of ognasty

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
loljosh

Activity: 751
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:48:09 PM

Can I apply for this position? I am really an active member and can handle the forum well. + I have a lot of experience from my past.

Edit:

My firewall blocked the site. Be careful guys!

Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand.
LastJedi

Activity: 182
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:58:04 PM

Can I apply for this position? I am really an active member and can handle the forum well. + I have a lot of experience from my past.

Edit:

My firewall blocked the site. Be careful guys!
Maybe you should read the previous before yours more carefully.
No escrow = probably does not have the funds available to pay the person who takes the bait. Roll Eyes
He is also promising SSL on his website in 48hours so this might need to be secured before you can access the site.

WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:41:27 AM

I take solace in the fact that less than 500 people have read this thread, and so at a worst if everybody clicked his forum (which likely it was a very small percent) he has basically gained no traffic with what seems to be a pathetic attempt to scam people into visiting and posting on his newly made forum.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: