Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:51:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Required] Moderators for FORUM ( 0.1 BTC/Month Salary)  (Read 936 times)
Ziovo (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:56:10 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 11:56:24 AM by Ziovo

Hello Guys I am the admin of the Newly founded Forum http://www.discussbitcoin.org/

And I am looking for Moderators in my Forum.

The Forum is same as like of Bitcointalk.

So If any of one is interested then apply here
http://www.discussbitcoin.org/meta/moderators-needed!/

Hello Guys, as today is our site launched i need to say few of you guys that We are Hiring Moderators Now.

The Moderators need to be online at least 6 hours  a Day.

Currently need only
- Global Moderators

Salary

All the Global Mods will get salary of 0.1 BTC/ Month

Requirements:

You need to be at least Full Member on The Forum http://www.discussbitcoin.org/meta/forum-ranks/
Create 5 Posts/thread in the Forum
Have Great Knowledge in English
Have Great knowledge in Bitcoins etc.

Note
I can reject any application if i feel like.

Regards,
-Clink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:01:01 AM

You have not mentioned any criteria of the selection of the moderators of your forum. Can even a newbie on this forum can apply for that post or you require any experience or should have a high rank on this forum or should have some merit points etc? Kindly mention the criteria of selection for better results. And will you be paying in advance to the moderator as you are a newbie here or will get it escrow?
Ziovo (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:37:39 AM

You have not mentioned any criteria of the selection of the moderators of your forum. Can even a newbie on this forum can apply for that post or you require any experience or should have a high rank on this forum or should have some merit points etc? Kindly mention the criteria of selection for better results. And will you be paying in advance to the moderator as you are a newbie here or will get it escrow?

I Have mentioned the Criteria in the link provided above. And Yes i will pay the mods each week
poGium

Activity: 56
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:50:02 AM

You did not answer his question. He asked if the moderators are paid in advance or if an escrow is used.

And why do not you just post the criteria in your thread. It looks to me as if you either want to collect data (e-mail addresses + passwords) or members. Therefore, beware! Do not use your e-mail addresses and passwords from this forum.
Ziovo (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:55:13 AM

You did not answer his question. He asked if the moderators are paid in advance or if an escrow is used.

And why do not you just post the criteria in your thread. It looks to me as if you either want to collect data (e-mail addresses + passwords) or members. Therefore, beware! Do not use your e-mail addresses and passwords from this forum.

Sorry for the inconvenience , i kept The Meta Section of my section as unavailable for Guests. So You need to create an account to see the Posts there and Yes I will add the Requirements in this thread too  Smiley 
poGium

Activity: 56
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:57:27 AM

Please answer to this question. Thank you.

Edit:
I repeat!
Beware! Do not use your e-mail address and password from this forum.
Ziovo (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:02:11 PM

Edit:
I repeat!

Hello I will pay the salary every week after i select the mods and yes  i will pay them directly to their bitcoin wallets. So No advance No Escrow needed.
Alone055

Activity: 1039
Merit: 200

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 12:07:13 PM

Why have you started another thread without locking or deleting the other one? You could simply edit that one and add the info you wanted to, without having to create another copy of that thread and add the new information.
And, you should probably escrow the funds or pay upfront in order to get honest and working moderators if you are serious about this. Because I don't think anyone would work without any guaranteed payment for a new forum.

Ziovo (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:12:27 PM

Why have you started another thread without locking or deleting the other one? You could simply edit that one and add the info you wanted to, without having to create another copy of that thread and add the new information.
And, you should probably escrow the funds or pay upfront in order to get honest and working moderators if you are serious about this. Because I don't think anyone would work without any guaranteed payment for a new forum.

I created a Thread here and as well as in the Gambling section, the Mod has moved the thread from the Gambling section here and we cant delete our own threads in this section and I am newbie here so can pm to mod in every one hour.

And right now i can only pay funds to the Mods and will think of adding an escrow later onwards
Csmiami
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1319

I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 12:15:32 PM

I created a Thread here and as well as in the Gambling section, the Mod has moved the thread from the Gambling section here and we cant delete our own threads in this section and I am newbie here so can pm to mod in every one hour.

And right now i can only pay funds to the Mods and will think of adding an escrow later onwards

Well, if you were paying at least half upfront I would consider taking the job, but as they say, no escrow, no deal

Alone055

Activity: 1039
Merit: 200

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 12:18:54 PM

You should lock the previous thread until it is deleted by a moderator. And if you will pay half of the payment upfront as said by someone above, I will also apply for this, but if not, then I won't risk wasting my time.

palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:23:07 PM

I guess you have either deleted the other thread. I still see the website is not legit. Members should beware of login in with email password. Just a warning though.
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:31:38 PM
Merited by LoyceV (1)

Looks pretty much like email and passwords farming. I stand to be corrected! Forcing members to make 100 posts in a very short period to attain Full member and apply for moderator position with the possibility ''knee-jerk'' rejections sounds fishy to me.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:35:35 PM

Edit:
I repeat!

Hello I will pay the salary every week after i select the mods and yes  i will pay them directly to their bitcoin wallets. So No advance No Escrow needed.

How can we believe you as your account is newbie and even your forum is new, so without any security how will anyone work , what if you dont pay after the work finish. So if you agree to pay through escrow then i think low of potential moderators will join your forum. Even it will give more chances of getting success of your forum.

Ziovo (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:38:03 PM

Edit:
I repeat!

How can we believe you as your account is newbie and even your forum is new, so without any security how will anyone work , what if you dont pay after the work finish. So if you agree to pay through escrow then i think low of potential moderators will join your forum. Even it will give more chances of getting success of your forum.

My Forum is new  and Yes there are still a lot of bugs that need to be fixed and i am not forcing anyone to join the site and apply for Moderator and If it feels like fishy then better dont Join and also As per my rejection, i will reject those applications who had been became Full Member by just spamming on the Forum.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16587

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 01:36:23 PM

All the Global Mods will get salary of 0.1 BTC/ Month
Pay me up-front and I'll give it a try for a month, after you've removed all content copied from Bitcointalk.org.

Create 5 Posts/thread in the Forum
I will not create any posts there based an a promise that may or may not end up in any real results.
As for the quality of my posts: feel free to check my history here.

For now, it looks like a cheap way to get free traffic with a copyright violation:
The Forum is same as like of Bitcointalk.
Let's see if I can get you nuked for this.

Lilmon

Activity: 475
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:12:28 AM

I visited Your site.  It is Good enough and there are also a lot of discussions on your forum i see.

But Your site is similar like Bitcointalk.org. So why we gonna leave this awesome site and join your new site?

Give attractive reasons for me to Join your site Tongue

Good luck!!
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 02:57:46 AM

I really want to have an experienced in moderating in SMF want to join in global moderators member.

Could you just somehow make an exception with your requirement regarding need to be at least Full Member in your forum?

Regards,
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:45:22 AM

Why forcing people to register people accessing the site proper
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:39:15 AM

Creating a forum is good but paying people at this time that the forum is just starting up is something that might not be sustainable. You should rather channel the funds on publicity in trying to get people to know about the forum. What you need is a couple of volunteers from those who gets to tap into what your forum is trying to offer. Also, based on discussion, I don't see any reason why someone would want to leave here for your forum simply because its not adding anything new. One key thing that the forum is trying to put behind it is what you are starting with and that is the "Full Member" status and the conditions attached that's amount to serious spamming which is even not enough as you have the right to reject applications.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: