Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:43:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to create BTC WALLET?  (Read 183 times)
jafu (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:12:30 AM

PLEASE SUGGEST
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:19:29 AM

Hello ,

you can create a wallet here : https://blockchain.info/wallet/#/signup , just enter your email and password and confirmed it , and then save every information you got it .

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:07:34 PM

PLEASE SUGGEST

You dont need to create a wallet. Creating a wallet is a very tedious and difficult thing to do since it is very technical thing. You need to download some software and there are many things to do. It maybe easy to experienced people but to beginners it seems hard so I recommend that you find a good wallet hosting website such as blockchain.info. All you need to do is sign-up and you will have an instant wallet in their site.
JPablo

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:19:34 PM

PLEASE SUGGEST
My friend if you want and interested you can search on a playstore for Coins.Ph because its more accurate.For now that is my the best BTC wallet that i'm using for make me successful.
cryptowisser

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:24:49 PM

PLEASE SUGGEST

Hi jafu,

Please have a look at the wallets available to you here: https://www.cryptowisser.com/wallets/

If you're new to cryptocurrencies, we also recommend that you browse around a little bit at the cryptowisser-page, the purpose of our existence is to help both new and experienced crypto investors.

All the best,
Cryptowisser
yj300316

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:18:33 PM

Hello ,

you can create a wallet here : https://blockchain.info/wallet/#/signup , just enter your email and password and confirmed it , and then save every information you got it .

correct, i want to answer blockchain.info too, but you are already answer it.
i have bitcoin wallet there. it is quite easy to use.
you can use other wallet such as coinbase as well.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:20:03 PM

Hello ,

yes for starting with Bitcoin i can also recommand you Blockchgain walled you cna also buy there your first Bitcoins with SEPA or CreditCard.
Iam also using Blockchain now since many years without any issue !

regards
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:21:08 PM

Download electrum wallet on Playstore if you using mobile and Electrum.org official website for desktop version. This is the only wallet I trust. If you have 100+ bucks budget. Then you can buy hardware wallet like trezor and nano ledger s for more safe storage.

Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:33:07 PM

PLEASE SUGGEST

You can install the coins.ph app in the playstore and register. Choose what currency are you in and then verify your personal informations. Wait for the verification process and that's it you now have you bitcoin walle and you can easily convert it to you currency anytime and anywhere.

dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:34:27 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2018, 12:37:42 PM by dynospytan

PLEASE SUGGEST

Creating a wallet is very easy. All you need to do is register your email address and verify it. There's a lot of wallet out there, it will just depends on you if  where country you at. In our country we use coins.ph, it supports bitcoin and ethereum but if you are in other country, you may use the most often used wallet and that is blockchain info and coinbase. It is just creating an email account and the wallet will automatically generate your bitcoin address after you register on that specific wallet.
keping1

Activity: 246

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 03:35:00 PM

if you want to make bitcoin wallet there are various kinds of bitcoin wallet you can use tp if i own because i am indonesian i save my bitcoin at indodax.com

please find the wallet which you think is suitable for you to use
you just need to register and verify your data.
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:39:14 PM

If you do not want to go through the procedure that other users mentioned and only want to receive bitcoin, then I suggest that you make an account on any exchange.

Once you do that, you can go to the Deposit Bitcoin column. Over there, you will find an address to deposit Bitcoin.
This address can be used as a wallet too and you can receive funds on this particular address. But, this method is not very safe since if the exchange website runs away you might lose everything you have on that address.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 03:40:14 PM

If you want a secure one. Download the Bitcoin core app. Let the software sync, then generate your Bitcoin address. Take down the private keys because you cannot recover your funds if you lose it.
keping1

Activity: 246

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 03:45:53 PM

if you want to make a bitcoin wallet there are various kinds of bitcoin wallets that you can use. if I am alone because I am Indonesian I save my bitcoin at indodax.com

please find the wallet which you think is suitable for you to use
you just need to register and verify your data.
Tisubasha

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:47:27 PM

Bitcoin wallet is really needed for my friend who already knew and plunged in it to get a glimmer of bitcoin. Bitcoin wallet is used as a container or wallet to store the bitcoin that my friend has.
Many sites you can use to create online bitcoin wallets such as coinbase, vip bitcoin, luno, or xapo, but the easiest and safest for personal make a bitcoin wallet in blockchain.
mustamin88

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:59:59 PM

Please go to the website of the free bitcoin wallet provider, one of the most popular is blockchain.org or just click here Blokchain.org. Once you have been redirected to the bitcoin wallet provider website, click "Start A New Wallet" or "Create My Free Wallet".
Complete the registration form such as, Email (your email address), Password (your password), Captcha and click Continue to proceed to the next step.
Then will appear mnemonic code, please print or copy the code because it serves as a code reset blockchain account if one day you forget the address Identifier (login ID), last click "continue" to start trying to login to your account.
caloy06

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:04:46 PM

To create btc wallet is must you need requirements and smartphone. You need download the apps coin.ph  and open it sign up using number and the you receive a code in your number. In coin.ph we need requirements it is easy way to other wallet and it is secure bitcoin wallet. Fill up the blank and you can create a bitcoin wallet.
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:18:36 PM

If you are asking this question means you are really new in the bitcoin world. For desktop I would recommend electrum wallet while for android I would recommend the mycelium app. Both of these apps are secure and popular. Once you download a wallet make sure to backup the seed or wallet file first as thats the most important thing.

MintDice

Activity: 238
Merit: 46

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:21:44 PM

Please don't listen to people saying you should just keep your coins on an exchange site's "wallet." It's fine if you are just starting out and do not want to get into overly technical concepts, but you should still try to look out for your best interest. In this case, your best interest would be keeping your coins safe. If you'd like a convenient, yet safe wallet option look into one like samourai--it's a mobile phone wallet but it allows for you to keep your private keys on your device--not a third party like an exchange. This is just one suggestion, there are many wallets out on the market now, do some research. If you'd like a place to start learning more check out our blog post on wallets: http://bit.ly/WalletGuide

Cheers!
Kopceak_MD

Activity: 366
Merit: 14

Investment

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 04:24:18 PM

Hello ,

I think this is one of the best quality online wallets for bitcoin
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: