Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:00:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next 10x coin?  (Read 29255 times)
Landakhitam

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:41:07 PM

All altcoins including Ethereum took a big hit in August. If they want to recover their ATH, they will easily make ×10 growth, so I prefer to invest in top marketcap coins like Ethereum, EOS, Stellar, and ADA, because they have good potential to atleast recover their ATH in the next bull run.
For that it was enough to take a look at coinmarketcap to find a large amount of altcoins with pumps over 100% from one day to the next.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:34:39 PM

All altcoins including Ethereum took a big hit in August. If they want to recover their ATH, they will easily make ×10 growth, so I prefer to invest in top marketcap coins like Ethereum, EOS, Stellar, and ADA, because they have good potential to atleast recover their ATH in the next bull run.
For that it was enough to take a look at coinmarketcap to find a large amount of altcoins with pumps over 100% from one day to the next.
in any case, if you invest in rating coins, then you need to take into account that the current state of the crypto-currency market does not allow you to display real prices for coins. Moreover, the market has fallen so much that when it stabilizes, practically all prospective coins will rise by 10 x.
schwarzeradler

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:35:43 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2018, 11:04:29 PM by schwarzeradler

Blockchain has been the subject of much hype recently, with almost every industry proposing its use in various scenarios. From the financial industry to the public sector, blockchain seems to hold answers for many of the problems these industries face.
However, this eagerness to promote blockchain as a panacea for all multi-party transactions is also the very thing that could damage its long-term prospects. For many situations, blockchain could be overkill, and many multi-party scenarios can be tackled through conventional technologies such as cloud and distributed database.
Nonetheless, blockchain is a viable option for situations that require shared write access when the interests of the parties involved are not well aligned—for example, in the oil and gas industry. The oil and gas industry is characterized by heavy investment and cooperation among multiple parties, especially on the upstream side. Even midstream and downstream, however, there are often ownership changes, transactions, and information exchanges taking place across multiple companies. This is due to the inherent trading nature and bulk movement of various commodities comprising of gas, crude oil, refined products, and petrochemicals.
These characteristics make the industry a good candidate for blockchain, at least in those areas where there is a change of ownership, sharing of expenses, and multi-party collaboration. The industry’s stringent regulatory requirements and the need to share information with governmental bodies adds another dimension that makes distributed ledger technology like blockchain relevant.
Imagine a vault of oil barrels. The oil barrels are owned by ""Oil-owner Inc."" and the vault is owned by ""Vault Inc."" Vault Inc. has a spectacular reputation and third-party auditors who verify the amount of oil barrels in its vault.
Oil-owner Inc. could offer a digital token to the public that represents ownership of the oil barrels and through a smart contract with Vault Inc. maintain a public off-chain registry that relates fractional interest in the gold with the tokens. For every token sold, Oil-owner Inc. transfers ownership to Vault Inc., who holds it on behalf of the token owner. Vault Inc. guarantees redemption of the value price of oil barrels by anyone who can prove ownership through a digital signature.
Blockchain is a reliable, difficult to hack record of transactions and of who owns what. These transactions can be cryptocurrency, land records, financial transactions, contracts, or any data. In other words, it is a trustworthy ledger which maintains records.PermianChain tokenizes Oil to support Permian Token (XPR) related assets and operations. PermianChain will be used by upstream companies to fund their oil campaigns and by midstream companies to secure proven reserves via blockchain.
Bernardo lewanusa

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:28:16 AM

in any case, if you invest in rating coins, then you need to take into account that the current state of the crypto-currency market does not allow you to display real prices for coins. Moreover, the market has fallen so much that when it stabilizes, practically all prospective coins will rise by 10 x.
see pundiX I'm sure NPXS is a candidate for 10x coins,
Hopefully the end of the year can be what everyone expects
Mavzi

Activity: 194

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:10:18 AM

Next x10 coins will be a new coins with perspective platforms, like SEElE, SPARKSTER, MATRIX, LIBRA CREDIT and EGRETIA
Investhunter

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:08:05 PM

Looking at privacy space

Super bullish on SpectreCoin cause of a new algorithm in Q1 2019

Lots of coins can stake, but is there a single coin that give you anonymous awards, while you're hiding your private balance in secret?
Nope

Spectrecoin will do just that:
Proof-of-Stealth algo

Basically it will allow you to stake on private anonymous stealth addresses with anonymous PoS rewards
Going to become first ever in Crypto space to do that

And that is called USP (unique selling proposition)

https://www.coindesk.com/stealth-staking-privacy-coin-plan-mask-proof-of-stake/

CoinDesk article

A Small Crypto Coin Is Making Big Claims About a Private Proof-of-Stake
morningman

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:20:09 PM

This is the coin to keep your eyes on!

Spectrecoin (XSPEC) is an excellent low cap, inexpensive privacy coin with an awesome community, an experienced Dev Team, a whitepaper and an updated roadmap. All the groundwork is laid for XSPEC to grow exponentially, not only in price but also adoption.

With the next crypto bull market on the horizon Spectrecoin is poised to be a leader in its category.

Go to https://spectreproject.io today and see for yourself all the benefits of owning this coin.
Visteryy

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:43:25 PM

Today, to choose and predict the right coin can multiply 10 is very difficult, in my opinion should focus on holding, be patient, the market will recover soon, can never be reduced forever
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:53:17 PM

Today, to choose and predict the right coin can multiply 10 is very difficult, in my opinion should focus on holding, be patient, the market will recover soon, can never be reduced forever

It is really very difficult because there are lots of coins in the market that divert the attention of the consumers and investors but you can look into the purpose of the project if it will help the community in the future then buy iy dont hesistate.
jerome.345

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:21:45 PM

see pundiX I'm sure NPXS is a candidate for 10x coins,
Hopefully the end of the year can be what everyone expects
I have to agree about pundiX. I recently read of its use outside the crypto space. One other project I have my eyes on is Linkchain. They also have great promise towards mainstream adoption and that's the way forward now for crypto.
dudbits

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:03:11 PM

What's the timeframe? Smiley

As it seems we have established a bottom in the market (save for a severe dip under $6k which I think will reverse fairly quickly) most coins outside top 20 can achieve this easy within the next 12-18mths.

No one is truly using blockchain atm (more people own Daaps coins than there are users of those coins), so for me coins that will appreciate the most in 12-18mths will be those that start to see real world adoption and use.

Storage coins and distributed computing:
- Golem
- Sia
- Storj
- Maidsafe

Privacy:
For this I think it makes sense that the coin with the best tech, the 'most private' wins...

- Spectrecoin

particularly the way it protects the sender (the weakest link for most privacy coins)
Pajdo

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:11:00 PM

I would take into consideration:
PowerLedger
Project Shivom
Fusion
Civic

But if you think you will make x10 in short time... think again.
In long term I believe for sure.
Coinredd

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:33:11 PM

After the biggest developments in the market can be ten times higher varieties will gain very nice value so can be normal.
1MORLAP

Activity: 145

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 03:28:29 PM

I win.

AGA Token was 10 cents when I posted, it is $1.05 today.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4627045

Next pre-sale is at 25 cents, massive standing buy order at 33 cents and trading at $1.05. I challenge you to show me a token that is better.

Tomasz
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:11:06 PM

At present in order to point out the coin that is capable of multiplying 10 times as you mentioned. I think there will be a lot of Altcoins because the market today is getting better and there are signs of price increases again. I think the coin multiplied 10 times could be ETH and Ripple because this is the two current Altcoins are very potential and compete each other on their coinmarketcap.
1MORLAP

Activity: 145

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 10:25:09 PM

At present in order to point out the coin that is capable of multiplying 10 times as you mentioned. I think there will be a lot of Altcoins because the market today is getting better and there are signs of price increases again. I think the coin multiplied 10 times could be ETH and Ripple because this is the two current Altcoins are very potential and compete each other on their coinmarketcap.

10x for XRP would make it 2x bigger than BTC in market cap, XRP is WAY overpriced as it is today.  NO WAY.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:50:12 PM

You can invest your 4000 dollars to ripple , waves  and litecoin and that is very good example that become 10 times after end of this year 2018m you can do a research also so you can know what is the coin who become more than 10 times the currently price for today.
ZzV1Finn

Activity: 345

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:55:52 AM

Let him fall, let him rise. The main thing is not to stand still. Movement is life, for marketing-profit. And as with all coins, sooner or later a little piece will grow and the price of the coin.

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 11:05:21 AM

I see a lot of people on here want to 100x a coin meanwhile they don't even understand what a market cap is and even when they do they still don't compare it to other coins and they think these coins can suddenly be top 5 in market cap. Get real people! I have $4000 to invest and I want to put it into one or two coins I believe in. Of course this is not smart, how dare I not diversify. Einsteins of altcoins,

NAME ONE COIN YOU TRULY BELIEVE WILL 10x BY THE END OF 2018 and give a good reason why!

10x should be easy to hit when the bull run for coins that are within the 10-20M marketcap (These coin are quite potential and could hit 10x easily)
Even with Bitcoin going back to ATH, its already 3x

Another 3x for coin X to have its price go against btc
3x 3x = 9x if convert back to fiat

ICON should be able to hit back a 10x-15x easily(Only when market went bull of course)
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:05:28 AM

I see a lot of people on here want to 100x a coin meanwhile they don't even understand what a market cap is and even when they do they still don't compare it to other coins and they think these coins can suddenly be top 5 in market cap. Get real people! I have $4000 to invest and I want to put it into one or two coins I believe in. Of course this is not smart, how dare I not diversify. Einsteins of altcoins,

NAME ONE COIN YOU TRULY BELIEVE WILL 10x BY THE END OF 2018 and give a good reason why!
Many coins may end up in this place, and many claim to be a good entry into the cryptocurrency market, and I hope the coins will come out those that can actually affect us.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: