Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:04:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next 10x coin?  (Read 29255 times)
victoria444
Copper Member

Activity: 258
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:25:09 AM

Ledu ofcourse

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eliyahu

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:02:33 AM

A set of necessary tools and software, knowledge and skills,all this is in this platform. As well as an interesting and popular idea that will undoubtedly help the project to achieve all its goals. PAX PAGO project has a very good prospect, and our community believe all the team will be hard at work very well for the progress of this project, as all the team definitely expect project managed this could succeed.
vinbentrob

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:16:55 PM

It is good to believe and all but just believing in a coin won't cut  it for you, you still have to do your homework and constantly adapt to changes to will come up along the way. I rarely believe in any coin but myself.  I definitely believe in cryptocurrency as a whole!

FerWhite

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:39:59 PM

I think EVOT can easily multiply its price x10 in the coming months. The value of EVOT right now is 0.55$ and it would not surprise me to see this coin at 5$ over the next few months. Why do I think it will multiply its price? EVOAI will have, among other things, a bot that will make arbitrage between exchanges. To use this bot it is necessary to buy EVOTs and invest them in the bot. Investors will get a daily profit in ETH, so if they want to reinvest their profits daily, they will have to buy more EVOTs. Due to this, the demand will be much higher than the supply and the price of the coin will go up. In addition, at the end of the ICO they will burn the unsold tokens, so there will not be many coins in circulation and this favors to increase the value of the coin. You can buy EVOTs at: https://www.evoai.network/
#Bentley

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:18:19 AM

I think that for someone who has spent a lot of time and analyzing existing projects, it’s not a problem to find a project that can bring so much money. For example, I have such investments which I am absolutely sure that by the end of 2019 I'll get my twenty-fold profit. This is a project of Etheera. ETA token over the past two and a half months has already brought me a fivefold profit and I have no doubt that this is only the beginning.
johnthree

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:19:45 AM

Without a doubt go with EVOAI, if you want a 10x.  Both factors below will help to ensure this:

1) Since it's a token that pays out dividends, people will accumulate it.

2) After the ICO, there will be a token burn, which will reduce the supply.

prasad87

Activity: 242
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:01:09 PM

Anyone promising a 10x is either delusional or trying to dump their bags on you.
The only coins that will see SOME pump are ZIL and LINK (because main nets are about to get launched) but even 2x would be an overstatement.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:48:57 PM

Anyone promising a 10x is either delusional or trying to dump their bags on you.
The only coins that will see SOME pump are ZIL and LINK (because main nets are about to get launched) but even 2x would be an overstatement.
I completely agree with you that even a twofold increase is even greater than with an increase. If we analyze the current state of the cryptocurrency market, then in the near future it is not necessary to hope for it.
Macinto$h

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:57:45 PM

Amone not very well-known projects, the Etheera project at the moment continues to be very promising. My personal achievement in relation to investments in this project is about plus 500% in the last 85-90 days. I think this is a good enough indicator for any investor and at this stage the ETA token is still in my portfolio because its growth potential will increase each subsequent month.
dosSantos

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:34:06 PM

I doubt that at the moment there are coins that can give a multiplication of capital several times. The market has not given such results for a long time.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
dany54

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:00:08 PM

PAX PAGO vision, capital, technology, management and strong team spirit will give people trusting in PAX PAGO a revolution for themselves and the PAX PAGO itself. PAX PAGO biggest thank to you is the success of the PAX PAGO and the ecosystem it creates. Team will does all they can to realize what they want to bring to us.
kevinex

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:04:20 PM

I doubt that at the moment there are coins that can give a multiplication of capital several times. The market has not given such results for a long time.
for this time I have not seen any coins that provide such benefits. but I once got it on an ico investment in tokenomy tokens, last year, it brought me a lot of benefits, and hoped there would be other coins like that this year.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:10:58 PM

for this time I have not seen any coins that provide such benefits. but I once got it on an ico investment in tokenomy tokens, last year, it brought me a lot of benefits, and hoped there would be other coins like that this year.
Indeed, there are many unclear ico now. and now this is a lot of cheats. not a good thing now when taking steps to invest in ico

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 06:39:16 PM

For me the next x10 will be OWN - CHX ... https://weown.com/
Community summary:
https://www.reddit.com/r/OwnMarket/comments/9q3x2a/own_chx_summary_community_made/
its def worth a look

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 11:33:36 PM

Indeed, there are many unclear ico now. and now this is a lot of cheats. not a good thing now when taking steps to invest in ico

Very true, there are even plenty of such ones on top 100. However, if you will see some decent projects there are many which have the potential to raise more than 10x, if you will be patient enough.
black9

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:10:45 PM

In addition to being able to create a new ecosystem, purpose of launching ICO is to bring the PAX PAGO closer to the community and they can experience the technology that the PAX PAGO brings. The idea seems cool. this project would certainly become popular quickly.
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:19:22 PM

Very true, there are even plenty of such ones on top 100. However, if you will see some decent projects there are many which have the potential to raise more than 10x, if you will be patient enough.
to choose a coin that has that much potential is very difficult. Have you ever seen it in time during the past year? not many coins that have the ability to continue to grow even provide profits of up to 10x. I think that is also based on the luck you have.
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:39:02 PM

I think that would be Ethereum if it could back to it's ATH  Grin.

Kidding aside, I still believe on ETH even there are so many things going on like hacking incidents which mainly targets tokens running on the network. With their continous developments, this is not far from 10x
avarnet

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 04:07:54 PM

hence from that now it is very difficult to get a good coin for us to make an investment, because now there are a lot of garbage ICOs in the past year up to now that make many investors disadvantaged too
johnwi

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:56:58 PM

A set of necessary tools and software, knowledge and skills,all this is in this platform. As well as an interesting and popular idea that will undoubtedly help the project to achieve all its goals. PAX PAGO has a very good prospect, and our community believe all the team will be hard at work very well for the progress of this project, as all the team definitely expect project managed this could succeed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: