Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:10:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: **SOLD** [WTS] Qty 100 BFL Chips ACCT XFER - 30 BTC for lot  (Read 1013 times)
kosmokramer (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

The Assman: CEO of Vandelay Import/Export, Inc.

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 11:42:27 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2013, 06:33:32 PM by kosmokramer

I have 100 BFL chips (default mixed grades) that I've been told will ship this week. Expected hashrate of the lot is estimated to be ~382.5 GH/s.

I noticed I now have the ability to transfer the chips from my account to the buyer, so expect a prompt transfer immediately upon payment in full.

Also cross-posting to BitMit.

Please PM ASAP with interest.

Offering 1 BTC bounty for anyone who arranges a completed sale of the whole lot. (proven by buyer stating 'this user informed me of your offer' and then following through with completed purchase). Bounty to be paid upon successful delivery of chips (or account transfer), likely within a week or two. If you know of a mining friend looking for chips, get to it!

firstbits: 1kosmo | PGP Public Key

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dackelsam

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 10:09:07 PM

Why are you so sure that BFL deliver this week ?
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2013, 10:33:55 PM

huh?  There was a 10000 BTC chip credit selling for like, 1 BTC on bitmit a month ago...  WHy is this that overpriced? o.O
Ho Lee Fuk

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 10:39:19 PM

You got me at "mixed Quality" i do get the bad feeling that instead 400 Gh/s you merely get 280 Gh/s with these Chips
kosmokramer (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 11:02:13 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2013, 11:22:38 PM by kosmokramer

Why are you so sure that BFL deliver this week ?

This morning, I called Paul at BFL. He confirmed they would be shipping my order this week. Granted, I have no control over that, but I'm relaying the info I've received (plus, he's always been honest with me with previous orders). Based on other orders that were placed around the same time, I'm fairly confident my order will indeed ship out this week and will arrive in my hands next week ready to re-ship to a buyer.

huh?  There was a 10000 BTC chip credit selling for like, 1 BTC on bitmit a month ago...  WHy is this that overpriced? o.O

Are you suggesting that instead of purchasing these from me, someone should place a new order with BFL and apply a chip credit? Go for it. Not sure where you would fall in the shipping queue, so I'm not sure you're comparing apples-to-apples if you're evaluating that offer next to mine.  An order placed now that ships in a month and a half certainly isn't on par with what I'm offering, given recent difficulty increases.

You got me at "mixed Quality" i do get the bad feeling that instead 400 Gh/s you merely get 280 Gh/s with these Chips

I don't know why this would give you a bad feeling. It's common knowledge that all BFL chip orders are delivered in mixed quality. I'm not sure where you're getting 280 GH/s from, but based on my calculations, a 100 chip order with the grade distribution cited below will yield a hashrate of approximately 382.5 GH/s. Directly from BFL website:
Chip grades:  Chips come in four grades of performance.  Chips are sold in mixed grade lots.  A grade has 16 engines, B grade has 15 engines, C grade has 14 engines and D grade has no less than 12 engines.  All chips run at a minimum of 250 mhz.  Higher grade chips will run up to 294mhz.  The percentage distribution in each lot is 60% Grade A, 20% Grade B, 15% Grade C and 5% Grade D.

enigmazr

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 01:27:17 AM

Wow this is a great offer!  I've done business with Kosmo several times and have had an incredible experience.  He really takes care of his customers.  I'm sure the order is legit on his end but I'm too heavily invested at the moment to snatch these chips up! :/
mmmerlin

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 05:15:05 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2013, 09:01:26 PM by mmmerlin

Obviously not wanting to steal potential customers, but if anyone is looking at this and is wanting more chips than kosmokramer is offering, then I have a further 248 also due for delivery that I would consider selling.

Please fulfil his first order first and only contact me if you are looking for more chips than he has for sale, otherwise my posting this here would be unacceptably rude.

I will match his prices but will not undercut him, because again this would be unacceptable due to posting this here.

@kosmokramer - if you'd prefer this post removed then please just let me know via PM and I will delete.
kosmokramer (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 05:34:55 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2013, 06:23:34 AM by kosmokramer

Sale Pending. Will request thread deletion once escrow has been released.

mmmerlin

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 10:17:31 AM

Sale Pending. Will request thread deletion once escrow has been released.

They're not looking for any more chips then are they?  Tongue
dashingriddler
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 07:49:50 PM

Hello,
Thank you for the 100 chips for 27.5 btc. Order transfer completed and i got the conformation from BFL that it is shipping to my address directly tomorrow (so they are on schedule as well). I have released the escrow. This is the most smooth transaction i have had till now over the forum.

Thank you

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

mmmerlin

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 10:36:16 PM

Hello,
Thank you for the 100 chips for 27.5 btc. Order transfer completed and i got the conformation from BFL that it is shipping to my address directly tomorrow (so they are on schedule as well). I have released the escrow. This is the most smooth transaction i have had till now over the forum.

Thank you

Glad you managed to work something out, not at all surprised it was a smooth transaction, kosmokramer seems like a good guy! Enjoy the miners! Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: