Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:26:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wanted: Someone to say something about cryptocurrencies  (Read 85 times)
Multiporium (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:57:06 PM

I am slowly building a free and independent website called www.multiporium.com and are looking for people who who like to write articles ( sadly at this stage for free and only for the glory ) about all types of cryptocurrencies  ( be the first to claim the cryptocurrency you want to write about). I am also looking for news & views on crypto collectables and Blockchain.

My idea / goal is that just a hanfull of writers will champion their favorite cryptocurrency crypto collectables and Blockchain project and write about it regularly.

You don't have to be a professional writer just someone whom like me are looking for a more independent look at the emerging Crypto world. Or perhaps you would to promote your own cryptocurrency ?

At this stage of www.multiporium.com any news and views are welcome.

So if you want to join me please email me a short Bio of yourself and a Photo etc so I can build a page for you and you can start writing .

With kind regards

DaveV

staythirtseven (at) gmail.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: