Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:35:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: STOP! TO ALL FELLOW NEWBIES AND JR. MEMBERS  (Read 966 times)
Dhanems

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:04:55 PM

I don't know merit for what,one thing I'm sure.im here to learn and earn about cryptocurrency..that's it..
Evelyn Abramson

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:27:55 PM

completely agree with the opinion of the author.
HodorHodl

Activity: 84
Merit: 58

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:55:00 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 08:39:47 AM by HodorHodl

Please, just stop stopping us. We dont want to be manipulated and beibg stopped.

All that I have is all that you've given me
Did you ever worry that I'd come to depend on you
I gave you all the love I had in me
Now I find you've lied and I can't believe it's true
Wrapped in her arms I see you across the street
And I can't help but wonder if she knows what's going on
You talk of love but you don't know how it feels
When you realise that you're not the only one
Oh you'd better stop before you tear me all apart
You'd better stop before you go and break my heart
Ooh you'd better stop

Sam Brown - Stop

You're so lucky I'm not a mod. You'd be shot into outer space.

It's this kind of shit that makes the front page of most of these boards a horrific experience to trawl through.
Komorhan

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:17:12 PM

if there was a hero who said that, you would understand that you might get three or five merits in order to attract attention, the people there do not eat it, my friend. Join your signature campaigns when you waste time doing this. Nobody eats these cheap numbers. everyone is very picky about merit. they never give it to those who write like you. I draw your attention to your recommendation, but you get minus points.
ItsZeroLimit

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:48:50 PM

Will cleaning of your shoes show you respect? )) Better make good thread for newbies about "what should you do to earn merits". Step by step with examples. Beggars have always been and will be, and when for beginners this is the only way out, it's not a surprise that it happens.
P.S.: I'm not a beggar. ))
Woterry (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 16

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:13:44 PM

if there was a hero who said that, you would understand that you might get three or five merits in order to attract attention, the people there do not eat it, my friend. Join your signature campaigns when you waste time doing this. Nobody eats these cheap numbers. everyone is very picky about merit. they never give it to those who write like you. I draw your attention to your recommendation, but you get minus points.

Who write like me? I’m making a statement of which I always observe as a newbie. CauseI do not beg for one. If you’re here to sound smart, pick your door way out son. You’ve been a juinior member with 70 activities and still I got more merits than you? No wonder. Peace out.

Woterry (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:18:07 PM

Will cleaning of your shoes show you respect? )) Better make good thread for newbies about "what should you do to earn merits". Step by step with examples. Beggars have always been and will be, and when for beginners this is the only way out, it's not a surprise that it happens.
P.S.: I'm not a beggar. ))

What made you so special? Do you feel smart and cool after criticizing my post? Write what’s best for the community. Statements that can shift gears. No wonder you got zero merits, you’ve been busy and wasting time criticizing posts rather than posting quality ones. Get outta here kid.

ItsZeroLimit

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:05:12 PM

You'r so funny dude. You wrote a THREAD to cry about beggers, instead of write to them, for example, how do you earn your merites, step by step. You realy think that your crying will stop beggers? )) It don't, belive me. Beggers are divided into two groups, 1-st who don't want to do anything to earn merites, 2-nd who don't know what should they do. You can't get rid of all of them, but you can get rid of 2-nd group by teach them how to do it. And what are you doing instead of that? You should think about it. I'm writing where i want and what i want, following forum rules, and your opinion, I don't care, seriously, beggers same don't care, they will continue to beg.  ))) You did not distinguish yourself from them by creating this senseless thread. I dont have merites, because i dont need them yet, when i will need it, i will find a way how to do it. Smiley Senseless discussion, you wouldn't understand nothing. Farewell, Old Man. ))) I'm outta here, your wish come true.
Woterry (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:16:08 PM

You'r so funny dude. You wrote a THREAD to cry about beggers, instead of write to them, for example, how do you earn your merites, step by step. You realy think that your crying will stop beggers? )) It don't, belive me. Beggers are divided into two groups, 1-st who don't want to do anything to earn merites, 2-nd who don't know what should they do. You can't get rid of all of them, but you can get rid of 2-nd group by teach them how to do it. And what are you doing instead of that? You should think about it. I'm writing where i want and what i want, following forum rules, and your opinion, I don't care, seriously, beggers same don't care, they will continue to beg.  ))) You did not distinguish yourself from them by creating this senseless thread. I dont have merites, because i dont need them yet, when i will need it, i will find a way how to do it. Smiley Senseless discussion, you wouldn't understand nothing. Farewell, Old Man. ))) I'm outta here, your wish come true.

Basic thing, first fix your grammar. Second, you don’t care? Why post in my thread tho?  Cool Third, if you think that way, do you think beggers will stop after I post a thread about how to earn merits? You’re funnier hahaha last time I checked was people are keep on posting on how to earn merits. But no one posted a thread on stopping them. And have you read the comments of the experienced members here? Ready the whole thread before you post son. And again, fix your grammar before you post. It’s part of the forum guidelines. Can’t understand you sometimes.

Andatello

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:30:49 AM

I think a lot of people these days expect and want fast track. Some of the best things in life start slow and gradually build  Smiley
Woterry (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:14:05 AM

I think a lot of people these days expect and want fast track. Some of the best things in life start slow and gradually build  Smiley

See, a very basic principle indeed, not just here in our forum, but in life. Very basic. Thank you for that good sir.

us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:22:34 AM

I agree with you. The system of merits was not invented to be sold and bought to be asked for, but that people could somehow thank each other and motivate users to create interesting posts.

Woterry (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:26:24 AM

I agree with you. The system of merits was not invented to be sold and bought to be asked for, but that people could somehow thank each other and motivate users to create interesting posts.

I’m not aware that merits can be sold. Wow, in our world today everything is about money.

DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 4656

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:26:16 PM

I’m not aware that merits can be sold.

If somebody wants something, and somebody else can provide that thing, then that thing can be sold.  That is the way the world works.  Always has, always will.

However, if you are caught buying or selling merit, the site administrator will ban your account.
Woterry (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:51:38 PM

If somebody wants something, and somebody else can provide that thing, then that thing can be sold.  That is the way the world works.  Always has, always will.

However, if you are caught buying or selling merit, the site administrator will ban your account.

I agee. If that’s the case, we’ll go back to my main point then, just work hard and earn merits, rather than doing the easy way, it will benefit you anyway. Experience is the best teacher, you won’t get experience by buying or asking for merits.

svladovsky

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:24:15 PM

Yeah, totally agree with you sir. Just call the admin if you find someone begging for merits
Woterry (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:35:36 AM

Yeah, totally agree with you sir. Just call the admin if you find someone begging for merits

Is there a way where we can tag in admins within the thread? So they automatically see the posts?

DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 4656

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:30:56 AM

Dek Aireen

Activity: 126
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:32:50 AM

STOP!! PLEASE STOP!!

STOP BEGGING FOR MERITS.

I’ve seen a lot of posts here from low rankers who were asking for merits. Such a shame guys!

Merits are like “RESPECTS”. Show people respect, show community some respect and most importantly, show admins and the rules here in bitcointalk some RESPECT.

If you can’t give them some of that, you won’t earn some bud.

Get merits or rather EARN merits like everyone else.

It’s just a matter of giving respect to the community.

Otherwise stop asking for merit, also stop buying and selling merit.
I sometimes see an indication of the fraud in giving merit. Merit only circulates in certain groups. this is not slander, it is reality. Can you check it!

rmc518

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:02:46 PM

I agree, we all should earn hard for merits.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: