Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:27:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB 34btc - bank deposit  (Read 2380 times)
SixFigures (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 12:52:47 AM

Need to buy these in the next 12 hours.

It's a lot of money so I would prefer an escrow.

Post or PM.

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 02:05:48 AM

Where are you located?

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
SixFigures (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 07:13:52 PM

Where are you located?

US - Baltimore area.

Aseras

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 07:34:19 PM

Sent PM.
ntm124

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

CRYPTO20

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2013, 03:22:04 PM

which rate are u looking for ? let me know

Owning a diverse crypto-portfolio is now as easy as holding a single token - for anyone.
SixFigures (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 09:33:29 PM

I'm about 99% sure I just got scammed for 2k by Rayen

So pissed right now.

Sent 2k worth of GDMP and they fished me along for 6 hours. Finally they said the money was sent. Nothing ..

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

J.Socal

Activity: 495

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 09:33:50 PM

I can accept BofA  cash deposit.....I don't do escrow...Checkout my thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=88214.440
J.Socal

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 09:35:15 PM

To avoid that.Next time trade with active members with solid Threads and trust.
SixFigures (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 09:43:40 PM

So if anybody wants to loan me 2k in coins. Please let me know. So I don't get fucking shot. And so my damn kids can eat.

Magazine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 09:44:08 PM

So if anybody wants to loan me 2k in coins. Please let me know. So I don't get fucking shot. And so my damn kids can eat.

Well, that escalated quickly..
SixFigures (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 09:59:00 PM

Well, that escalated quickly..

lol yeah ...

Also, if anybody wants to buy 2k worth of gdmp WITH the original receipts to possibly recoup the money. I can do that as well.

Just spittin' off ideas here ...

Aseras

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 10:08:26 PM

Call greendot immediately and close the account and decline terms. They will mail you a check for the balance.
SixFigures (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 10:10:24 PM

Call greendot immediately and close the account and decline terms. They will mail you a check for the balance.

That happened before. So once you do it once. They never do it again.

I just called and they recommended I contact the authorities ..

tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 09:56:53 AM

Why didn't you use escrow?
That large a transaction ... and so many people offering escrow services on this forum?

SixFigures (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 01:17:26 PM

Why didn't you use escrow?
That large a transaction ... and so many people offering escrow services on this forum?

I was dumb. Was in a rush.

surebet

Merit: 507

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 01:21:13 PM

whoa, what just happened here?
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 01:31:59 PM

Can you provide:

1. The name of the account to which you deposited the money.
2. The username of the person who scammed you.
3. The Bank Account and Sort Code into which you deposited
4. The Bank name where the account is held.
5. Any other identification you may have of the scammer - anything at all.

There are quite a few ways to track down the person from the bank account number / sort code.

Post these details and there are a few members with 'connections' who can dig deeper.

Magazine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 01:51:40 PM

Can you provide:

1. The name of the account to which you deposited the money.
2. The username of the person who scammed you.
3. The Bank Account and Sort Code into which you deposited
4. The Bank name where the account is held.
5. Any other identification you may have of the scammer - anything at all.

There are quite a few ways to track down the person from the bank account number / sort code.

Post these details and there are a few members with 'connections' who can dig deeper.

I think he used GDMP's.
SixFigures (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 03:22:26 PM

Yeah, it was GDMP's.

He initially asked me to e-mail him at selecthyip@gmail.com because he's not on bitcointalk alot.

Once I e-mailed him he sent me a google hangout request. So we chatted on there.

Then he asked me to send the photos of the GDMP's scratched off. He said he didn't need the reciepts, but the actually photos of the GDMP's. I thought I would be safe because of this.

Once I gave him the GDMP's he said he would have to call and verify everything is OK with them. Got back to me and said they were backed up and he would have to call back in an hour. I was busy at work and didn't follow up til 3-4 hours later. He was being very weird and I decided to check the GDMP's .. all already had a $0 balance. Even after I brought that up and was sure I was scammed he was still talking to me (what a freakin scum) and so I called GDMP and they pretty much said I was f**ked.

Finally he said, bitcoins are "sent". Then logged off and never logged in again. Obviously the coins weren't there. Name he went under was Ryan Cruck.

As I already mentioned I already admitted to GDMP that I was trying to buy goods with the moneypak. So I'm not going to get the money back. As depressed (and broke) as I am. All I really care about right now is him getting caught.

herrcrowley

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 03:40:55 PM

Yeah, it was GDMP's.

He initially asked me to e-mail him at selecthyip@gmail.com because he's not on bitcointalk alot.

Once I e-mailed him he sent me a google hangout request. So we chatted on there.

Then he asked me to send the photos of the GDMP's scratched off. He said he didn't need the reciepts, but the actually photos of the GDMP's. I thought I would be safe because of this.

Once I gave him the GDMP's he said he would have to call and verify everything is OK with them. Got back to me and said they were backed up and he would have to call back in an hour. I was busy at work and didn't follow up til 3-4 hours later. He was being very weird and I decided to check the GDMP's .. all already had a $0 balance. Even after I brought that up and was sure I was scammed he was still talking to me (what a freakin scum) and so I called GDMP and they pretty much said I was f**ked.

Finally he said, bitcoins are "sent". Then logged off and never logged in again. Obviously the coins weren't there. Name he went under was Ryan Cruck.

As I already mentioned I already admitted to GDMP that I was trying to buy goods with the moneypak. So I'm not going to get the money back. As depressed (and broke) as I am. All I really care about right now is him getting caught.

it just happened to me, someone asked me to send an e-mail to that address and asked me about not escrow, so I took the easy way, just decline, the escrows are the best to protect you and the seller.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: