Bitcoin Forum
November 20, 2017, 09:59:34 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinDust: Cryptocurrencies SMS services (Exclusively for the Philippines)!  (Read 2311 times)
lophie

Activity: 924

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 01:04:13 AM

Coin Dust
(+639176623608)
Server status: Offline

- What is Coin Dust?

CoinDust is a “free” SMS service for cryptocurrencies enthusiasts in the Philippines. Through this service you can get information without an Internet connection anywhere, anytime!

The service is used by sending and receiving sms messages to the current cellphone number (+639176623608) This service is exclusive to the Philippines currently. CoinDust is aiming to be very diverse and rich in functionalities. Following this section is a list of the currently supported commands This is the starting point. You are all welcome to try it. Don't forget to tip us or donate if you really like us and want to show appreciation. Enjoy.

Checking various markets exchange prices (Free)

Sending “getprices” will get you the current prices for various cryptocurrencies. Use the format:

"getprices cryptocurrency market"

Available options:

Cryptocurrency          Market
------------------------------------------------
BTCcoindust
mtgox
bitstamp
btce
vircurex
DGCcoindust
vircurex
DVCcoindust
vircurex
FRCcoindust
vircurex
FTCcoindust
vircurex
I0Ccoindust
vircurex
IXCcoindust
vircurex
LTCcoindust
btce
vircurex
NMCcoindust
vircurex
NVCcoindust
vircurex
PPCcoindust
vircurex
TRCcoindust
vircurex
XPMcoindust
vircurex

Example:
Code:
getprices btc mtgox

Checking an address balance (Free)

You can check your balance by sending “getbalance”. The format is as follows:

"getbalance code address"

Available options:

Cryptocurrency  Code
------------------------------------------------------
BitcoinBTC
DigitalcoinDGC
DevcoinDVC
FreicoinFRC
FeathercoinFTC
I0coin (Does Not work)I0C
Ixcoin (Does Not work)IXC
LitecoinLTC
Namecoin (Does Not work)NMC
NovacoinNVC
PpcoinPPC
TerracoinTRC
Primecoin (Does Not work)XPM

Example:
Code:
getbalance btc 1LophieEaKWKtqGWoTDp5TDhB7rGjneHep

Monitor an address for incoming or outgoing transactions (Soon)

You can assign addresses to your phone number is whenever transactions are being received or sent from these addresses you will get notified via SMS.

Instant Buying/Selling crytocurrencies - GCASH, SMARTPadala, Banko, Bank transfer and more -  (Soon)

Semi and full automatic service to buy and sell your favourite cryptocurrencies. Yes we buy and sell them all. Check the "get prices" section. The "dustcoin" is our prices to either buy or sell any cryptocurrency. Currently the system just get you our prices and the trades are done manually. In the future it would be automated especially for services like GCash, SMARTPadala, Unionbank's EON and Banko.

Cryptocurrencies payment processing (Soon)

We offer a convenient easy way for cryptocurrencies enthusiasts to accept Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies as payment for their established businesses. Opening your business to an exciting market of other enthusiasts will gets you more business.

With our service you don't have to deal with price fluctuations and software headaches. We got that covered.You don't even have to have an internet connection!

Advertising your cryptocurrencies related businesses (Soon)

Advertise your business to our users and get more business. Now you can (for a small fee) send SMS ads to our users for all your cryptocurrencies-related business ventures. Sign up today!

Usage agreement

I am not going to post a 4-5 page detailed agreement. I will make it simple. Just don't be a douche and abuse the service. Be understanding that it is under heavy development and be notefied that your number will NEVER be shared to third parties. If you are willing to use the free features I "might" send you advertisements from time to time. (This is one of the ways I plan to make money from this free services.)

Feedback and Donations

You can send emails to me on lophesuicire@gmail.com and skype me on lophesuicire. My personal cellphone number is +639064326940. <- my number and not the service number/s.

This service is just starting up. It takes me time and effort to make it and maintain it. If your appreciation for it made you feel like Donating. Thank you very much :'). Here are my current donation receiving addresses:

Cryptocurrency      Donation address
------------------------------------------
BTC1Q3hYtSqeoX97MZUzpXNEteo1SvRqtLjvp
DGCDE93F3Tf1HaBypBgMetHBw93WgcVV3RceL
DVC1Sg3J48UcnNKCwcfc5jz48cHXTtixvCZ8
FRC139kjfj4A59SWSbA4SEpHcwoKmwj3geBMX
FTC6oSFXL6Fgi2zrWEHWsLWE5z83p4S2ZiCFP
I0XjVkfZxonF28fexvRn7XfqVjjvutNrf4yk1
IXCxYT2B1GSo6KsBtJfhdRwXWmRTevL2fDUb2
LTCLTEwqTj9jzMhQ6SoegT732dLPa7u4upevE
NMCMxvzhwS6MwfAGqjJCK2kA4jzF5VREVcPms
NVC4cYonUeG2dsYfWHabpo9LfAJgQcc1Zp7j7
PPCPTbcxpFsopwcMqfFWvbrzXwrrzoJjrxFJB
TRC16TmUmuNRv2zySih9N8NSK9d2Kh7x7Ad7Z
XPMAJedjikthuLHx9NjoEpuvynvNuRVoJRL19

Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 01:04:34 AM

Reserved

drewph

Activity: 64

Novice Bitcoin Trader

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2013, 11:56:18 AM

awesome.

Did you use a "SIM900 GSM/GPRS Module + Raspberry Pi/arduino" or real cellphone f/mbus route?

jasonslow

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 03:57:36 PM

Good luck kababayan.  Wink. Nice service.
lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 01:02:32 AM

awesome.

Did you use a "SIM900 GSM/GPRS Module + Raspberry Pi/arduino" or real cellphone f/mbus route?

Android based phone with enough resources to handle the load. Also Thank you both for posting I was feeling kinda down about this with no interest. I am working on a log mechanism for debugging and starting up the server today in the next few hours. Can't wait for the phone to bleep and the log to get full of requests. >_<

Please tell me if you need a specific function.

BTW I was going to get a couple of PIs, Do you know where can I get the SIM module and a proper enclosing in Manila?

lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 05:44:08 AM

Guys I am sorry I did not finish in time and I have to go run errands. I will continue later and launch it ASAP.

lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 05:04:59 AM

Proud to announce that Coin Dust server is online. Go ahead and test the service Smiley

bl4kjaguar

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2013, 03:18:54 AM

Donated .07 bitcoin for more development. Grin

1CuUwTT21yZmZvNmmYYhsiVocczmAomSVa
lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 04:02:52 AM

Donated .07 bitcoin for more development. Grin

Thank you so very much. I promise and I will work harder and I highly appreciate your contribution :'}

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.