Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:31:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 46% of last year's ICOs have failed already  (Read 3844 times)
Psychee

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:38:07 PM

No, let's talk about Socratus because crypto projects start to grow
WildFire.ca

Activity: 980
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:39:30 PM

Yes it is sad statistics. Many people lost their money. It is necessary for the state to take control of this matter.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Manuel Schenkhuizen

Activity: 147
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:40:09 PM

What is undeniable is that most of the ICO project this year next year will die, because they have no value, the significance of their existence is to encircle money only, appear too many too many fraud project.
I don't think it will be necessary to wait until next year. Most of the ICO will be eliminated this year. The market will be more stable next year than this year.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:42:30 PM

This is a very terrible statistics and I think that it is fair, for some projects we still do not know the truth, what they do and how they develop projects today? Maybe they just immigrate the work? I think that this is possible.
XCryptoFund

Activity: 42
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:43:10 PM

That's why many countries are banning their citizens from investing in ico. But the ban can be very good when government is preventing its citizens from investing wrongly.
I'm sure the future of ico will decrease because the developers will continue to race to make the best ico.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:29:01 PM

https://news.bitcoin.com/46-last-years-icos-failed-already/

• 46% of them are effectively dead already – despite raising over $104 million.
  • 902 crowdsales... 142 failed at the funding stage and a further 276 have since failed
This will all hurt many, eliminating the confidence of investors, managers, and bounty hunters. What is undeniable is that most of the ICO projects this year next year will die, because they have no value, the significance of their existence is just to confine the money, too many fraudulent projects arise.

true they may ever be no more value maybe they make a new one or more project that has a capability to be one of the best that we can be able to see for like more upgraded and more good than for some old projects.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
arthurgrand

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:54:10 AM

Personally completely agree with you on that analogy, I am also concerned about this stuuation. Now it is more and more difficult to find good projects with a big future in the crypto space.
huyentrang08000

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:11:55 AM

As a rule, investors do not wait until the developers implement their projects, buy tokens at a discount to ICO and immediately all sell when ROI = 200% or more. It seems to me that the implementation of projects is not of interest to investors or developers.
sirengutou

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:02:28 AM

Yes, ICO risk is very big. If it disappears 46% last year, then ICO should disappear more than 80% this year. This is not conducive to the growth of the cryptocurrency market. This is what I don't want to see.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
strawhatters

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

ALLUXE.io - Decentralized Luxury Platform

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:12:57 AM

• 902 crowdsales... 142 failed at the funding stage and a further 276 have since failed

This is depressing. Because of the news like this, the reputation of the whole cryptocurrency market is being thrown at with mud and is getting worse which leads to the market getting dragged to the bottom of the ocean

ALLUXE | Luxury Platform
▲ JOIN THE LUXURY REVOLUTION ▲ (https://alluxe.io/)
hoanguyenn203

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:40:48 PM

That's actually not too bad, only 142 out of over 900 failed at their initial funding round? I would have expected it to be more like 50-60%. I guess there is still hope to turn a decent investment from investing in ICOs if you pick the right ones, and invest the right amount (and early too).
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:54:36 PM

Statistically 90% of business start ups fail within the first 5 years. When you are investing in ICO's you are investing in start ups so having a high rate of failure should be expected. You can increase your odds of success by doing proper due diligence and only investing in those ones where you have a high degree of confidence that they will be successful. I personally will screen on average about 50 different ICO's before I find one that I want to invest in.

anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 04:44:04 PM

Once the investor doesn't see the movement of the project, they will sell all of their unlocked tokens and quit. Till this time with this bearish market, it's hard for project and investor to continues developing.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:52:31 PM

But that's an open secret. Have heard that about 95% of businesses in material world failing before 5 years mark. Also not all of the remaining 5% will be profitable. As a new technology blockchain projects had some other statistics at the beginning but now it is leveling.
bestcomputerpsycho

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:11:30 PM

Same will happen this year, more than 50% of them will fail. Doing an ICO is the new trend in crypto space. Almost everybody launching an existing idea into blockchain, and for most of them there's no requirement of blockchain at all, like 90% project don't need blockchain. This space is giving them the good money and investors interest, so everybody is talking the solution or idea to be put in blockchain technology.
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:35:04 PM

Shocking statistics, aren't they? But they're expected. Look at some new companies. You won't invest in them even if you're a noob. Hence the sad statistics. It reflects the real state, which shows us that a great deal of "dead" projects penetrates into the market, and nobody invests in them.

valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:43:41 PM

I will really say bear market is the major cause of the ICO prices going down, it's not only affect the the ICO's alone, other major crypto currency are affected too, coins like btc and eth, their prices are down too.
kortwyss

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:51:28 PM

Very weak stats , even those ICOs,which collected big amount of money like Envion, Bankex, Crypterium, Titanium, all of them failed.
I can't see neither product nor token growth, 2-10 times below ICO price.
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:54:53 PM

I think the number is way too higher than just %46. I saw hundreds of scam ICO projects. I'm pretty sure they are proven scam already. Hopefully people get educated and don't lose their money anymore.
ELE.ZYK

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:18:20 AM

Wow, a frightening number, nearly half of the projects failed. But I think there should be many projects that failed in the absence of a successful ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: