Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:50:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 46% of last year's ICOs have failed already  (Read 3844 times)
deceno

Activity: 131
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:29:44 PM

I have to say that BTC was crazy last year. There are many projects and failure is normal. This is to prepare for good projects in the future. We should choose projects that actually do technology.
sky9314

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:30:18 PM

Real companies with strong strengths, they will not be short of money, so they will not engage in ICO. On the contrary, most of the projects you see now are based on lack of money to engage in ICO, so the quality of the project is difficult to get protection.
EdenDice

Activity: 418
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:31:54 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2018, 01:51:00 PM by EdenDice

There are too many ICOs created to scam the community. So I think 46% is a very low number. As far as I see in the past year. For every 10 ICOs there are 7 ICOs scam. Or the ICO does not call for capital success because its ideas really do not help the community. Only good ICOs are really successful at the moment

kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:32:03 PM

Such statistics are indeed true, but not quite. Many projects that are considered closed, in fact, they are not, it's probably only because they are working on their product for a very long time and do not talk about it.
RyabovRavel86

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:37:24 PM

As a matter of fact, the 54% success rate is pretty good. Obviously, more of them may fail, but overall I would say that it is a good chance to enter ICO, which may be profitable both in the short term and in the long run.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:39:38 PM

The most tasking phase of any business or project is the starting point. There are so many offline businesses that couldn't strive. ICO's are only a few of the project that couldn't withstand the pressure of starting up. In most cases it could be as a result of the negligence of the team or corrupt intension to run away with investors wealth.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:41:30 PM

More than 46% of last year ico has failed, i observed new ico launched in 2018 i think 90% of those ico will fail. Scammer have change it to means of stealing from people many of they lack a single trait of quality blockchain technology.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
maucial

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:45:06 PM

I agree, maybe even more, but some of them are succeding.

There are many interesting projects to check out and others not, so it's important to choose wisely.

Looking at the project as a whole and looking at the team behind it, is very important to make a correct decision.

If I can give you guys my opinion, I discovered an exciting ICO that is very interesting: RAWG.

Check out this new article where RAWG is mentioned as the "IMDB of gaming" on FORBES, one of the leading global media company, focused on business, investing, technology, entrepreneurship, and leadership.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewrossow/2018/07/16/3-reasons-the-video-game-industry-is-bound-for-blockchain/#69da81c87810

The ICO will start in a short period and they are at the moment in pre-ICO phase. This is the ICO site: https://token.rawg.io/. It's a video game discovery platform that converts your skills into goods and services (the site is already working, with more than 57,000 games in the database) and, which is very interesting, they have already reached the soft cap.

Have a look and get some information while doing your own research!

Another interesting point: RAWG has already secured $5m USD, halfway to hard cap of $10m!
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:55:50 AM

Today, there really have been a lot of scams in the ICO market. And some projects simply do not have sufficient knowledge and a strategy for development. But if you want, you can find a fairly successful project.
smutexar

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:04:22 AM

Just terrible statistics for the world crypto. In many respects this is due to the ban on advertising from google, facebook and twitter, the opportunities for attracting money have decreased. But the situation may change, because the technology of blocking continues to develop.
Tengcreneng

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:26:16 AM

In the past year, it was already rampant with ICO that failed, it seems due to the number of enthusiastic ICO is still a little. Because in the last year ICO is still not popular, the results are less satisfactory, besides its technology is also less sophisticated. Unlike today, the legitimate ICO has mastered the crypto, as enthusiastic participants and investors are increasing rapidly. The results are also quite promising and satisfying. so many communities are interested here. Its sophisticated technology is also used to facilitate the team in calculating the results of the acquisition of the bounty hunter.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:31:32 AM

https://news.bitcoin.com/46-last-years-icos-failed-already/

• 46% of them are effectively dead already – despite raising over $104 million.
  • 902 crowdsales... 142 failed at the funding stage and a further 276 have since failed

Its normal for the market price of an ico to fail if their platform is not good for long term investment and it the growth is also depending on the marketing strategy of the developers.

Koherse

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:47:28 AM

It just implies that an ever increasing number of individuals are getting vigillant in light of the fact that individuals complete a great deal of reserching now in light of the fact that from the past there are alot of trick ventures who have stole an a huge number of dollars from the investors,that is the reason individuals have figured out how to diminish the danger of joing these trick projects,greedy individuals will dependably discover their approach to trick individuals.
iryboy

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:00:35 AM

If 46% is actual rate then I think it is not a bad rate for new projects and companies, projects do fail but be careful when investing as there is no way to recover money from Scam projects.

chenhaonan

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:56:45 AM

This is a bad news. This year may be a lot more than last year. I estimate that 85% of ICOs will fail this year. This is a trend that will take time to get better.

Umkar

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:03:46 AM

I do not think that everything is so bad. It should be taken into account that now almost all coins and tokens have lost up to 70 percent of their value. Therefore, even those coins or tokens that seem to be dead today, after the general rise of the crypto-currency market, may well begin to grow in value. All because zaaisit from the project, it develops or not.
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:29:26 AM

• 902 crowdsales... 142 failed at the funding stage and a further 276 have since failed

Many ICOs fail maybe because they have similiar project with others project. Peoples must be choosing the project that backup by good and reputable company. Many altcoin in market right now and the number around 1600 different coin/token and peoples must be selecting the best to investing their money.
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:18:20 AM

I really don't want to notify this, but this is the fact. Yeah, about that number of ICOs in the last years have failed. Some factors become the reasons likely the weak concept or promotion. But, they may be also some of them that are still struggling and be good coins in the future.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Le Anh

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:27:54 AM

Such an interesting statistics. We should know that the industry is still in its early stages hence it is normal for some projects to fail since everyone is just trying to leverage on the buzz around. This stage is filter fomo investor, trader (result of 2017 market develop too hot)
praizepraise1

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:35:06 AM

Putting resources into any ICO can be risky, so it's vital to look at projects that are proactively attempting to stay away from the mix-ups. Obviously, a few of even the most encouraging activities can possibly fall flat. On the off chance that you want to HODL your ICO venture, you ought to dependably evaluate the undertaking's long haul procedure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: