Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 03:00:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 46% of last year's ICOs have failed already  (Read 3844 times)
karthcrypt

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:18:33 PM

Failed project is not peculiar to cryptocurrency nor to the ICO,  project with great execution will succeed AMD project with poor outlook and plan will fail.  These are the fact of life and we should be able to deal with these as an investors!

JosephRay

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:20:52 PM

What did you expect? Btw, not all of them are scum. Will you blame the company, which shares you were bought about they going down? Even good projects can fail. Ofc, there are less such quantity, but its just risk.
Remat34

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:30:12 PM

This subject raised is actually good and something we have to take serious cognisance of.If blockchain technology should go far,believe me, with this high rate of scam ICOs, many have eventually being made to suffer so much especially newbies just coming into the game. Hence, the implication of this is that these ones will reverse back; taking a U-turn probably never to have anything doing with crypto& related matters ever again. These ones also will definitely tell friends and kindred to back off crypto as they may end up being hurt like them.
In short, I can say this is even one of the most important factors responsible for our recent pitfalls in the crypto world. Thus, something in terms of regulations needs to be done, hence, blockchain technology may not fulfill its destiny.
Mikstl

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:57:00 PM

This altcoin as OSA DC soon all will be surprised by
pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:01:34 PM

oje. but that's a big number. i didn't think so. but i think a lot of people don't trust crypto anymore and the icos don't get a softcap. and there are also too many pointless icos. they just want money and don't have a project.
cryon888

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:29:45 PM

I agree with this because most ICOs last year were unreliable. ICOs became a trend last year, most of them just buying funds through worthwhile investors who need to make a profit because bitcoin prices have fallen. This makes the ICO reputation low but on the other hand, investors are now more aware of the future of the ICO they are investing.
allanaire

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:13:14 AM

It's simple, people have become more experienced and better versed in the projects there is a lot of information that can be relied on, and before there was nothing like this and therefore there were so many mistakes and failures.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SnapFX

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 03:17:33 AM

Neither ICO should survive in the stormy sea of the market. It's normal. Let the best projects gain popularity and strength.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 03:24:58 AM

failure happens of course also with plausible reasons. too many ICO happened surely make investors get confused to enter into the investment. It also could be that cause is not the achievement of business targets that match your expectations. and if that is not achieved would certainly make the ICO cannot walk and finally many of which failed.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
kenmobility

Activity: 142

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:28:45 AM
Merited by chokomenia (1)

https://news.bitcoin.com/46-last-years-icos-failed-already/

• 46% of them are effectively dead already – despite raising over $104 million.
  • 902 crowdsales... 142 failed at the funding stage and a further 276 have since failed

ICO has always been known as a risky thing to participate in, most of them normally state it in their white paper that they are not guaranteeing anything, so whom ever that participates in any project ICO shouldn't expect a guarantee.
Md Saykat Nazir
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:31:14 AM

last year 45% initiative are failed however this year from starting of 2018 maximum of the ico failed perhap greater than 90% ico are manner lesser than ico charge . Even some project simply raised under sift so even refused refund investor cash.
Jaywahin

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:36:04 AM

Unfortunately Yes, But Some ICO are not for failure Like Actually according to the article SciDex is creating a new contract that will be readable by human and machine, will be on the blockchain and can be used by normal businesses. And they are doing an ICO soon.
just_strange32

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:36:56 AM

This is a big figure that really evaluates the value of ICO in the market recently. Some ICOs have failed because of laziness or some ICO failure due to their lack of promotional policies ... This is a free market, so this number will continue.Encryption market needs to be managed!
usantosdavis425

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:25:23 AM

there are too many projects ICO, when developers were too many ETH mobilization. Not always ensure the project on track and as promised. Moreover, a monitoring mechanism for the projects are weak, so the use of money for the wrong purposes are discharged
OzhogCoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:57:28 AM

This is a big figure that really evaluates the value of ICO in the market recently. Some ICOs have failed because of laziness or some ICO failure due to their lack of promotional policies ... This is a free market, so this number will continue.Encryption market needs to be managed!
I think that the main reason for the appearance of a large number of scammers is the desire of people to get easy money. And they do not care that in this way they deceive other people
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:03:48 PM

I think that the main reason for the appearance of a large number of scammers is the desire of people to get easy money. And they do not care that in this way they deceive other people

This rate is damn too high and I expect that the rate will be increased much more for this year (2018) because I see that less people are joining into the ICO but at the same time if the number of people that join ICOs is very big then I see that there are much more ICOs that they were into the last year which can make the percentage of failed project and ICOs increase more and more.
pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:59:00 PM

is there  a complete list of the icos on the internet that all failed. ?  I looked for her but couldn't find her. A list would be great. then I can see whether also well-known projects are thereby. one does not know all failed Icos
BaeNaNa

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

Cryptics

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:02:53 PM

Not surprising considered most of them trying to achieve big thing with only the idea and they don't have the ability or experience to do that, that's why i care a lot about demo or mvp if they release it before ico as that will be a big plus that show that the team really want to do the project and they can do that, most of ico only a cashgrab with no actual use of the token so it's normal that most of them fail.

imToken

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:04:53 PM

I believe that the ICO that has actually failed is far greater than 46%. In the first half of 2017, almost 90% of ICOs can get high returns, and the return rate can reach 100%. But from 2018 to the present, I have not seen any potential ICO, especially the ICO in the BTT Forum Bounty section, and almost 90% of the projects have failed.

Doging

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:11:42 PM

Most of the projects just wanted to take money from people with the help of ICO. They did not have a ready product or work experience in their field. It is better to invest in already ready projects, then you definitely will not lose your money. For example, KamaGames, they have long been on the market.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: