Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 01:42:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Repeat it in History  (Read 223 times)
waiberz (OP)

Activity: 479
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:21:01 PM
Merited by janjims007 (1)

How true is the price of bitcoin repeat it in history. Have you also observed it or it may be coincident only. If that  so, this will be expected to happens in this year?
amzadabir

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:10:46 AM

Yes bitcoin has been repaired.With the current mining reward of 12.5 BTC per block solution, Bitcoin supply is inflating at around 4% annually. This rate will drop sharply in 2020, when the next reward halving occurs. That Bitcoin’s price is rising despite such high inflation (and that it rose in the past when the reward was 50 BTC!) indicates extremely strong demand. Every day, buyers absorb the thousands of coins offered by miners and other sellers.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:31:37 AM

certain things are always repeated in the history. and in bitcoin it is also the same. certain price movements have been repeated, same patterns for example the drop in January and February of each year followed by a big rise, or the weekend drops that some people love to predict about.

but remember that if it happened before it  doesn't mean it will happen again. the patterns can change and something new can happen like the weekends that we see a rise instead of the usual drop.

so it is good to have the history in mind and do some analysis based on it but don't put all your faith into it.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:36:04 AM

Yes to going more valuable but no to going back to cents per bitcoin.
With all the support that it have now and more buyers coming in then it will be hard to bring it down again.
That 20k dollars price will be reach again which I think is still undervalued.
There will be more history that will be broken and all will be shocked on how much bitcoin will grow.
Those who believe will see it as a normal thing.
nickmax

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:37:31 AM

I think history will repeat itself. In spring there will be good growth until summer. The main growth will show bitcoin, then in summer - altcoins. But things can be different, after the G20 meeting there can be both bad and good news.
newb-dev

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:39:28 AM

Bitcoin is getting more valuable year by year. I think it is good for us that we invested now. The profits will be good
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:03:31 PM

How true is the price of bitcoin repeat it in history. Have you also observed it or it may be coincident only. If that  so, this will be expected to happens in this year?

I don't see bitcoin rise as coincidence, it is purely what is happening in the market since the demand is great, the price eventually would rise up to some point wherein it pumps at a very high % that sometime it is not expected to happen and this is what makes bitcoin more popular than ever. Bitcoin is good for long term investment where you should have to hold and wait for the big pump to happen before selling your btc. My speculation for the price of btc to increase up to more than $20K til end of 2018 and wish this will happen in due time.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:12:40 PM

Yes as you can see though the price of bitcoin repeating its price just like on last year to. But expect the unexpected though , it can surpassed the price that happen last year.
Memenya

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:21:36 PM

I think history will repeat itself. In spring there will be good growth until summer. The main growth will show bitcoin, then in summer - altcoins. But things can be different, after the G20 meeting there can be both bad and good news.

Repeat in history because people do the same in every new year of china.
Before new year, there are so many fud new which lead the price down.but although now news, people have same thinking like last year and they will definitly sell their coin.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 261

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:27:56 PM

certain things are always repeated in the history. and in bitcoin it is also the same. certain price movements have been repeated, same patterns for example the drop in January and February of each year followed by a big rise, or the weekend drops that some people love to predict about.

but remember that if it happened before it  doesn't mean it will happen again. the patterns can change and something new can happen like the weekends that we see a rise instead of the usual drop.

so it is good to have the history in mind and do some analysis based on it but don't put all your faith into it.
Yeah you are right the price patters almost following the old patterns so it can be repeated in this year also but we need to look for that now regulation is come into the attack so this year the price growth may not be as on 2017.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Jaya1995

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:33:53 PM

when looking at the development of crypto money in ancient times very low value .... the more pemitan and the increasing price of crypto money today ... bitcoin now become the most popular crypto currency
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:41:05 PM

Yeah you are right the price patters almost following the old patterns so it can be repeated in this year also but we need to look for that now regulation is come into the attack so this year the price growth may not be as on 2017.
History has a habit of repeating itself. However, the pattern of prices after the recurrence of history, make their own adjustments. That's why most likely this year, we will not see last year trends repetition. The only thing I do not doubt is that the price of bitcoin this year will update the historical maximum.
smhome354

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:44:30 PM

Since bitcoin is volatile just like other investments we may be able to see that the price keeps rising and fall and thus repeating its history. This is good for all of us because it means bitcoin is still giving us returns and may provide us with our dreams for success.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
muzica0519

Activity: 24
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:45:29 PM

As far as what i understand on the previous chart of bitcoin, starting from the last 5 years is that bitcoin moves in the same pattern with growing price. Right now it shows the same pattern and could possibly surpass the past years in terms of price. So it is better to be patient in holding your bitcoin and stop panic selling your stocks.
newcryptocurrency

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:40:37 PM

I think BTC will repeat it history this year. I expect BTC will be stable around 25k in 2018.
It may go and touch 50k at the end of 2018
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:41:19 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 01:48:21 PM by zarados

How true is the price of bitcoin repeat it in history. Have you also observed it or it may be coincident only. If that  so, this will be expected to happens in this year?

that's why people who have been know bitcoin for a long time think it's common to happen at the beginning of this stage. and they think this is an opportunity to open a good position. if this week holds on to the green candle until next week, it will show a big bullish potential. In the past year, Bitcoin has begun to rise significantly in May, so the probability of this year will be almost the same.
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:11:50 PM

Bitcoin prices can be observed every year, and the bitcoin price every year is going to have a tremendous increase and also decrease, but if I carefully every year bitcoin prices will rise over the past year, so the price is still good now for the opportunity to buy .
TepungBeras

Activity: 176

Presale is live: BitPenta.com

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:34:43 PM

I also observe bitcoin price every year, and I feel the bitcoin price every year is getting better and always increase every year, and I'm sure this year bitcoin will also increase again.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
onemoretime8520

Activity: 265

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:37:42 PM

so many times history repeats for btc price patterns and the other alts as well. On the other hand people say that history will repeat also for btc like it happened with dot,com crisis or other bubble histories. So making analyses for the present is the best thing I guess.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
ldah94

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:03:32 AM

Of course, at this time bitcoin is having its correction in the price, once it has reached a definitive support, we will see how it will rise well above 20k
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: