Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:03:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make my announcement thread more engaging?  (Read 97 times)
hashkonofficial (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:41:02 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 01:39:09 PM by hashkonofficial

Hi, I am planning to launch an ICO soon...the project is in the pipeline... So collecting some useful info on how to make my announcement thread engaging...I have read many threads on this forum and found that few announcements are very hot topic, whereas there are many other struggling to be on top....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitfort

Activity: 952
Merit: 339

invest trade and gamble wisely

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:58:04 PM

I am a newbie on this forum and I am planning to launch an ICO soon...the project is in the pipeline... So collecting some useful info on how to make my announcement thread engaging...I have read many threads on this forum and found that few announcements are very hot topic, whereas there are many other struggling to be on top....

I think the main drive is always money. So offer some bounty and you surrely get huge attention (not saying this is the best way, it's just how it works).

But much better way is to get attention naturally (if your project is interesting, bringing something new etc. then I bet users going to notice and support it).

MY HINTs
◄M► MINING
◄G► GAMBLING
◄E► EXCHANGE

◄E► (KCS) Kucoin-Staking, Auto-Lending, Trading-Bot
◄E► (BNB) Binance-Staking, Savings, 10% RefBack
◄E► (TRX) Poloniex-Staking, Lending, Fee Discount
◄E► (LEO) Bitfinex-Staking, Auto-Lending

◄G► Betfury-Faucet, Dividend Earnings (BFG holders, mine BFG by playing)
◄G► Bitvest -  Faucet, Bankroll Invest
◄G► CryptoGames-Faucet, Lotto
◄G► PrimeDice-Faucet

◄M► Prohashing (Multipool)-Payout in any coin, get 0.50% bonus for 30 days
◄M► MiningRigRentals (Marketplace)-buy hashrate or rent your miners
◄M► Viabtc  (Pool)-payout to Coinex (exchnage) without fees

paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1586

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:40:54 PM

I am a newbie on this forum and I am planning to launch an ICO soon...the project is in the pipeline... So collecting some useful info on how to make my announcement thread engaging...I have read many threads on this forum and found that few announcements are very hot topic, whereas there are many other struggling to be on top....

You will need at least one team member with experience in ICO marketing. Since you are asking this question, you don't have one, which means also that your project is not mature.

Your first priority is to find someone for that area. You don't have to hire someone full time, but the best don't work for peanuts.

Eventually, but much later, you will hire a good bounty manager. He or She will be able to guide you through the process of creating a campaign on Bitcointalk, Facebook, Twitter, etc...

To make sure you follow an adequate marketing strategy, you may want to contact some ICO advisors. Look for other successful campaigns and see if you can contact the same advisors. You would be looking for ICO advisors, Marketing advisors and / or "Growth Hackers".

Normally, if your project is reasonably good, all these people would accept a payment in tokens. If they don't accept, reconsider your project.

Rocky69

Activity: 429
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:29:54 PM

I dont know why would a person who is planing to launch his ICO ask such a question . In nut shell people want money show them money they will start engaging with  you .no lunches  come for free so you need to start with air drops and good bounty programs to get initial engagement

But real engagement will come from the strength of your project and the big investors you are able to get in  . if the project is NICHE and gives good returns you would get more and more engagement
happy launching and do keep me in mind for air drop , Bounty or marketing

cheers
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:24:49 PM

You asking here about the way it all works does not bode well for the project. People are expecting an experienced and trustworthy team to run an ICO before they put they shove their money into the project. People who have an idea with no experience should look for a team to buy this idea from them or an investor who will put a lot of money up front and allow you to assemble the team yourself.
I'll be honest, if you've never done it and don't have a team, don't do it. You will either end up wasting your time and money, or the time and money of your investors (if you're a good bullshitter).

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:29:00 PM

The first key thing is the project itself. If the project is not interesting, there is no way there would be a conversation around it no matter how much effort is put into it and even with hiring of people to bump the thread, its frown at which might lead to red on the forum.

After that is settled, the next is presentation, a lot of those topic that you see as "very hot", check the opening message its very detailed and interesting. Its based on that information that propels discussions that run into several pages.

The most important that keeps the thread and discussion going in the community manager and the developer who are well grounded in the project and able to offer timely response to questions raised. With other efforts such as signatures with links to the thread, the objective will be met. All this put together is not a guarantee but a step in the right direction.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: