Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:35:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] $LINDA || Change In Management || Community Driven  (Read 1200 times)
miner20180101

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:26:27 PM

Im doing what is right for all investors who have been effected by Quickdeal. Whats worse walking away knowing what Quickdeal is doing or trying my best for the community? By making me register the company in my name i feel 100% obligated to do the best i can.

Warn the community do not try to hijack the name and the coin. You are doing that only because you want money, how much will be your premine on the new fork ? lol
If you don't want only money you could warning the community and let they decide if they want to keep investing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MisoSoup

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:31:33 PM

Im doing what is right for all investors who have been effected by Quickdeal. Whats worse walking away knowing what Quickdeal is doing or trying my best for the community? By making me register the company in my name i feel 100% obligated to do the best i can.

Warn the community do not try to hijack the name and the coin. You are doing that only because you want money, how much will be your premine on the new fork ? lol
If you don't want only money you could warning the community and let they decide if they want to keep investing.

Yea, let San go quite for a little then hire another team in 6 months to scam more people out of money. Like I said, some people have a conscious, and don’t want that on them. Especially since they were duped as well and got a bunch of people to invest uknowing of what was going on behind the scenes. I understand what you are saying miner, just in this specific instance I do not agree with it.
Hadji

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:32:15 PM

another scam, you need a special bureau to conduct inquisition
ICOjody (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:46:50 PM

Join our discord and see the support first hand, Our first goal is to give a massive airdrop back to the community

I speak publicly on all issues including live Q&A's i think my public presence should show my dedication and commitment to everyone's investment. We already been approved for three new exchanges and have been working non stop communicating to the community on current issues.

https://discord.gg/ueumHsE
BobTrade

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:50:50 PM

I believe in you guys!!!

actually I preffered to sell em, but I still believe in this project!
SanSai

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:52:00 PM

This will be like Titaninum blocking thief out. QuickDeal, San is bad block in the chain. Needs to be removed like BAR to TBAR hard fork:
https://medium.com/@TBIS/bar-tbarfork-82b93d39e15e
pfloyd09

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:57:02 PM

why do do not you make another name for it ?
a new start should be renamed with another one instead of this one.

you can keep 'Linda' name,but add something after it like;
Linda H.F ?
or Linda C.M ?
or something similiar to that,
the project need a new 'Brand'.

The name is the one thing I truly dislike about this project.  They should re-brand with 2.0 to shake this situation off and move forward as a new coin altogether.  

RBX > NEON
ANT > NEO
BQX > ETHOS
LINDA > Huh??

LINDA seems like it has real potential finally, but no joke, it needs a new name in addition to the new everything else.  I hold a fair amount and would truly like it to succeed, but the name has been tarnished significantly by this unfortunate situation and really doesn't represent the coin's feature set well.  Bitcoin Private BTCP is forking off ZCL/BTC and aims to do pretty much the same thing as LINDA in many ways, but has far more support from the community.  This coin could be a contender but it needs better marketing (starting with re-branding) in addition to all these other moves in the right direction.

My .00002

May your children be born in a Lambo.
miner20180101

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:02:43 PM

Join our discord and see the support first hand, Our first goal is to give a massive airdrop back to the community

I speak publicly on all issues including live Q&A's i think my public presence should show my dedication and commitment to everyone's investment. We already been approved for three new exchanges and have been working non stop communicating to the community on current issues.

Last post, whats your premine on the new chain?

If all this shit is going to happen why quickdeal didn't dump all coins right now on cryptopia ? Good question hun?

westbanker

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:05:50 PM

If all this shit is going to happen why quickdeal didn't dump all coins right now on cryptopia ? Good question hun?

Because he can get the new coins after the fork. There is now way to lock him out if he keeps a bunch of coins in some random wallet
miner20180101

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:11:14 PM

Because he can get the new coins after the fork. There is now way to lock him out if he keeps a bunch of coins in some random wallet

The hijacker can recreate the genesis and swap the coins 1:1 and eliminate quickdeal IF this is not more lies
size_m

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:04:45 PM

The hijacker can recreate the genesis and swap the coins 1:1 and eliminate quickdeal IF this is not more lies
miner, i like your differentiated view on this issue.
basically you are right in some way but...
as soon as this san guy/quickdeal let icojody be liable for everything with his name on all of the official papers (hseems that he did that because of a scammy reason), he gave the right of his idea away.
so icojody is not really stealing/hijacking that project.
he is the responsible person of that project with his name on the official papers combined with all the responsibilities and legal issues.
quickdeal simply gave away his rights (for whatever reasons he had for doing this).

icojody basically has to take the responsibilities for this project because he would be the one who can get sued if this turned out to be a scam.

if this "official name thing" wouldn't be a fact, you were basically right with your view/opinion.
of course i don't know the actual facts myself.
i'm just interpretating from what i have read from both sides.
pabzilla

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:09:28 PM

So we just hold until new wallet hits and then send all coins across? 
MisoSoup

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:22:27 PM

So we just hold until new wallet hits and then send all coins across? 

Yes, that is my understanding. Further instructions will be provided closer to the event as well.
mp7887

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:16:43 PM

will the swap be 1:1?
MisoSoup

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:19:00 PM

will the swap be 1:1?

Yes.
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:28:10 PM

It seems this project will grow in future become very popular for it's nice platform it is nice to follow this project for more updates.
MisoSoup

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:32:09 PM

It seems this project will grow in future become very popular for it's nice platform it is nice to follow this project for more updates.

They have grown quite the close knit community as well. Come check out our discord https://discord.gg/Qh5mDE8 . It is a little hectic right now given the circumstances. A lot of people have questions and we are doing our best to answer them.
KeepYourLinda

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:37:36 AM

What is happening in Panama ?
KeepYourLinda

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:48:36 AM

You know the indentity of SAN, do you ?