O FEE POOL
PAYOUTS ON NEW BLOCKS NOW AT 100 CONFIRMATIONShttp://ozco.in
has been hashing for over 6weeks and things are running smooth
The website is still under development and changes are taking place, we have an extensive stats page.
ozco.in is hosted in Australia.
#ozcoin on irc.freenode.net
now also http://twitter.com/ozcoin
Our vision is to encourage BTC use in Australia and throughout the world by supporting miners and other BTC enterprises.
We feel that a strong growing community will help us overcome any obstacles for BTC in Australia and we are here for the long run toward real world use of BTC - not for a quick buck.To this end we feel that transparency is vital in our project and will endeavour to provide as much information as required for this to become possible.
I would like to have offered a 0fee pool but to do this I would have to host overseas thus losing one of the prime reasons for this site - lower latency and less "Problems communicting with Bitcoin Rpc" that many "downunder" users suffer from.
The pools fees are set at 0%
Manual payout is available at a fee of 2%
Payout will occur after 100 confirmations
Offering proportional payment. (proportional payout) = (user shares) / (total shares) * (50BTC - 0.5BTC fee)
Long polling enabled to reduce stale shares
Web based irc client for instant support
Extensive info on stats page and more to come
Currently support by Miner Status and BitWid support coming soon.
email on payout
Please note a valid email adress is required for registration.
1. Register an account with ozco.in (the pin number is an extra layer of security for you once logged in)
2. Automatic email activation sent (working on the email. Click link copy/paste activation code)
3.Once activated login and go to "account details" section. Setup your workers, you will need the pin you set earlier.( please 1 worker per gpu for now)
4. Enter the address of the wallet you would like your payments made to and your amount for automatic payout (setting this to 1 would be appreciated initially - but your choice), you will need the pin again.
4. Join your miner to the pool:
hostname: ozco.in port :8332
Username: <yourname>.<workername> Password:<workerpassword>
5. Start your worker. On first connection it can take your client a few minutes to "connect" and download the work units.
5. You're done! Check out the pool Statistics to see how the pool is doing .
Questions, (positive) criticism/suggestions welcome