Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:45:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selfdrop tokens road to millionaire?  (Read 707 times)
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 02:02:34 AM

Things you said could actually happen, nobody knows what the future value of that token holds but would depend heavily on their working product and developments. There is too many happenings of quick fortune from airdrops/selfdrops last year but with this bear market, no money would be that easy. I think about selfdrop is just a waste of effort right now, there is no benefit to the team conducting it which could make you think twice, why are they doing this? There is no use, why would anyone create a contract like that and drop millions of dollars? Think twice.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 02:23:30 AM

I have observed that there are lot as lot of selfdrop tokens nowadays. Others are requiring little fees, pay for the gas, while there's also some that you can directly add to your wallet. I mean can these tokens possibly make you rich?  Grin Grin Grin because some are given millions of millions of tokens and if its price goes at least $1 then congratulate yourself (if you have joined this campaign) for being an instant millionaire. But my question is why are these "ALMOST FREE TOKENS" arising all of a sudden? What could the developer benefit if they give their tokens in exchange of a little gas you pay?
Obviously those are scam projects or some shitcoins promotions it may sounds stupid but yes there is a possibilities that this will bring you to become millionaire if the specific coin used by the whales to pump and dump but the thing is “this is a Onces in a Billion chance”so if you risk your small amount(since they are very cheap as what you’ve said) then go for it.but if i were you i would prefer to buy altcoins or tokens that has truthful potential than thise scamer coins
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:08:41 AM

Sorry to disappoint you, dude. I've been fallen for this kind of selfdrops, too. I just spent gas and small eth fee for thousands of that tokens. Just so you know, it was just  remain in my myetherwallet. Been useless because I can not transfer it to any exchanges. They were not listed so we can not sell it. Some of those were useless and shitcoins.

I just do not know if some member here really tried to sell their selfdrop token or even sell them at increased price. Looks like they are making these selfdrop to gain some ethereum balance. Since, they are requiring us to pay small amount of eth.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 03:06:09 PM

Selfdrop tokens can never be the way to becoming a millionaire, nothing good comes that easy, even if it is possible to become a millionaire off selfdrop, then I think that will take you couple of years because my of this selfdrop tokens are just shitcoins without real value and will never have a real value in the future.

I even heard that the once who ask for gas payment actually increase the gas fee them direct some of the ETH used as gas to an address where they generated thousands of ETH from users who participated, though only few paid off.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:28:05 PM

Selfdrop tokens can never be the way to becoming a millionaire, nothing good comes that easy, even if it is possible to become a millionaire off selfdrop, then I think that will take you couple of years because my of this selfdrop tokens are just shitcoins without real value and will never have a real value in the future.

I even heard that the once who ask for gas payment actually increase the gas fee them direct some of the ETH used as gas to an address where they generated thousands of ETH from users who participated, though only few paid off.

Lol. I don't think a token that the devs seriously consider having a potential of growing to 1dlr each will airdrop millions to people. Most coins that are given for free this much are shitcoins. Nothing is easy in this market and though you can earn a good amount if you are diligent in getting aitdrops, it's not going to make you a millionnaire.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:53:16 PM

I have observed that there are lot as lot of selfdrop tokens nowadays. Others are requiring little fees, pay for the gas, while there's also some that you can directly add to your wallet. I mean can these tokens possibly make you rich?  Grin Grin Grin because some are given millions of millions of tokens and if its price goes at least $1 then congratulate yourself (if you have joined this campaign) for being an instant millionaire. But my question is why are these "ALMOST FREE TOKENS" arising all of a sudden? What could the developer benefit if they give their tokens in exchange of a little gas you pay?
It is kind of advertisiment. Most people are interested what they get for free, so they start with looking for more information and some of them could be next potential investors because they find out the token cool.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 06:49:04 PM

You may see it as free and giving out plenty but in actual sense that is not the reason. If I have 1m of tokens with 100B total supply, it is nothing because the devs will be dumping in billions whilst you will only have a million. Let's say if they sell each billion tokens for 10K, you will not get such amount of tokens to reach that amount.
The common sense I have learnt from this is that they make plenty tokens and distribute amount such as 100,000 and when you see them, you become happy and do any crazy work you are asked to do. In the end, the 100K will be worth like 2$ and they will be the one to dsell their plenty tokens because you don't have such amount to sell and you will not be willing to sell for 2$.

ScarletSnow

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 12:53:41 PM

They will post as many attractive ads as they can. But on the latter part only few of them will fulfill their promises and most will turn out to be a scam. Selfdrops are not reliable for me.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 01:32:37 PM

yes it's true there is a lot of selfdrop right now and only requires a small fee,but remember selfdrop is very prone to scam I participated in some selfdrop and in fact the token that I bought was never registered on the exchange and it looks sad to me.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
forestx

Activity: 168
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 02:07:31 PM

never heard of selfdrops but doing a quick google search it does reek of too good to be true
That said 0.01ETH maybe worth a gamble. In my 10 minutes of research found one that gives out so many tokens that even if you could sell all tokens for just 1sat you would make over a grand. Long way from a millionaire but excellent return
Jating

Activity: 2968
Merit: 825

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 02:22:13 PM

I'm not really sure if this is still worth a try.

And road to millionaire? Seriously, doubt it. If you really wanted to be a millionaire then you need to invest carefully in this market and let how to make more money by trading.

I wound't rely on those self drops tokens though. A lot have been said and the conclusion is that most of them are just pure scam, period.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 08:23:48 PM

never heard of selfdrops but doing a quick google search it does reek of too good to be true
That said 0.01ETH maybe worth a gamble. In my 10 minutes of research found one that gives out so many tokens that even if you could sell all tokens for just 1sat you would make over a grand. Long way from a millionaire but excellent return
Of course, this is a very long way for real big money, and perhaps many will be unhappy with such opportunities, especially considering the income of cryptocurrency users in 2016, which were hundreds of times more than today.
Fumzy

Activity: 255

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 08:59:36 PM

Selfdrops of before was always an avenue to get quick cash with a little investment. $5 worth of self dropped tokens can give u millions of the and you can end up getting up to $500 from it when listed. Although nowadays, people just use it to scam, the they generate contract addresses and sell their token so cheap that it would entice an investor. Yes the price may be a stipend but if a million people is buying with $5 per investor, imagine what they make
Fumzy

Activity: 255

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 09:02:46 PM

I'm not really sure if this is still worth a try.

And road to millionaire? Seriously, doubt it. If you really wanted to be a millionaire then you need to invest carefully in this market and let how to make more money by trading.

I wound't rely on those self drops tokens though. A lot have been said and the conclusion is that most of them are just pure scam, period.

It's no longer worth any try at all, don't even think of wasting $1 on it. The last self drop I heard of was pent, people packed it because the promotion was high, everyone thought that it would be the millionaire coin. I even missed out on sales. Buh now people are just having it as a worthless coin. Selfdrops are definitely not reliable
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:22:28 PM

I have received one day 20 Empower tokens which was pumped to the 20$ value and after that free fall, now the value is 0$. Do not understand what happened but as you can see do not expect much from free drops.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 11:44:15 PM

If there are no investors on that project it will have no value at all and besides, we call them as shit coins so stop holding bags of shit coins that isn't necessary for your wallet. You won't get rich by collecting those tokens they were as good as a pump and dump token in early stage and won't last long.

shannelcoin

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 11:50:18 PM

That some self drop is so difficult and so scared to do. Airdrop cannot make us rich its a penny money and no value sometimes. So I think don't waste our time if it's not really good coin or project. Fine a good one that can give a good value.

⛦⛦⛦ SESAME TOKEN ⛦⛦⛦[Decentralized Food Network]  (https://allsesame.com/)
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 12:33:39 AM

The tokens now are no more like was majority on 2017, i remember when i join some free airdrop and get coins/tokens and get listed to exchange and sell them for at least 100$, not all have same high value but some of them worth 100$ or more, total number of coins get in a single airdrop worth 100$ or more.
ringgo96

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 02:52:10 AM

The trend is now over and people are no longer interested because a lot of fraud is happening and when we look at the selftrop projeck there are fewer and fewer,

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:03:04 AM

Obviously those are scam projects or some shitcoins promotions it may sounds stupid but yes there is a possibilities that this will bring you to become millionaire if the specific coin used by the whales to pump and dump but the thing is “this is a Onces in a Billion chance”so if you risk your small amount(since they are very cheap as what you’ve said) then go for it.but if i were you i would prefer to buy altcoins or tokens that has truthful potential than thise scamer coins

no they are not scam coins . the self drop that op is talking about are actually real and legit but as usual not all coins will have thier own dedicated value because those coins are still came from ico's   . scammers can use this tactic to collect cryptos from inoscent bounty hunters that love to do self drop . scammers and self drop owners are likely the one to become millionaire because they the small amount of eth that they collect from one user can still grow if alot of people will join thier single self drop  .
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: