Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:32:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dips since january  (Read 174 times)
Script3d (OP)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:57:07 PM

how many of you guys did invest while the market is dropping its a good opportunity to those who want easy money because it recovers right after. i joined the dip recently hodling tron which alot of people dumping it because of the fud i take the advantage of it because there main net gonna open at march 31.
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:25:03 PM

Feb is month of dips in the history of cryptocurrency accounts market is providing lot of opportunities for newbies to buy and take profit buying at dips is good opportunity
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:31:24 PM

I bought some coins at the "dip" in january, but I don't think the market has truly recovered. We see altcoins are still mainly in the red, and far away from the prices they were in december.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Dhanems

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:37:52 PM

i bought more coins last dec i collect more and hold, wait the exact time to pump again
Haley craft

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:41:42 PM

I think is this year the Cryptocurrency market is lows in February, because by far the most investors have started to panic, so in my opinion, the current has reached the bottom of the bitcoin, so I think we can buy the bitcoin.

BUSTEDCLUB

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:42:40 PM

Thats how you make money these day, buy in the dip and sell immediatly when the price is recover and you make 10 to 30% profit.
cilgindansci

Activity: 504

umachit.fund

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:51:14 PM

Crypto currencies will surely rise. There is a buying opportunity for all coins. We should take this chance.

prdn

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:06:33 PM

I think the downward trend will continue, bitcoin price will continue to decline until mid May
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 03:09:12 PM

This bearish trend is going for far too long now and is making the crypto market very slow and boring especially for many coins we bought that now are less than 20% of their original value and we are now bag holding them. By now we were supposed to get out of this ugly down ward spiral but all I can see is daily the coins I own get less and less value and this is very annoying because we work hard to grow our portfolio but instead the portfolio is dying and I really am trying to hold the coins and not sell at any loss. We hate selling anything at a loss.  Cry

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:15:45 PM

i only invest in what i know will rise no matter what dips it has. and that has always been bitcoin.
i never invest in what has dipped and it may or may not rise afterwards.

what i prefer is to invest in an altcoin that was not in a bubble to want to dip. most dips you see these days are altcoins that have been pumped and now are getting dumped. and the best case scenario for them is a dead cat bounce after this dip not a rise.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
eminemcookie

Activity: 364
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:40:15 PM

how many of you guys did invest while the market is dropping its a good opportunity to those who want easy money because it recovers right after. i joined the dip recently hodling tron which alot of people dumping it because of the fud i take the advantage of it because there main net gonna open at march 31.

The alt market is largely dependent on the bitcoin market and it does seem as though it's nearing a bottom, most coins haven't dipped much in the last week or two and seem ready for a bull run when people are confident in bitcoin's price again. If BTC can recover back to above 12k I think we'll then see an alt run.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
kaspabha

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:45:04 PM

Yes. Now it is good time to buy coins. Buy on dip and sell on high is the way of trading and as well as investing. Real issue now is how long it take to recover the market. All most all investors loss fair amount of their portfolio. They are so anxious to recover them and make profit. I hope market will recover within next two months.
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:00:28 PM

Always be greedy when others are fearful, this is the best quote that applies to the crypto market. If the fundamentals of a coin are good then it is going to rebound.
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:03:51 PM

I would gladly invest money, but 90% of my finances today are crypto-currencies, for the remaining 10% I completely eat and pay for housing. Here is such a story, and I do not see the point in transferring money from one project to another. Because all the same in the end it will be possible to increase everything as soon as bitcoin starts to go up.
jackolinyoko

Activity: 204

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:06:45 PM

I too has bought a lot of solid coins out there because it is very cheap compare to their normal prices,and yes i was able to gain a lot doing that,i have been doing that strategy for about a year and it is very effective,buy at the bloodbaths and wait for the market to recover,sold them at the peaks that would give you tons of money.

Shogun1011

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:08:23 PM

Does anyone have any speculation as to why Jan and Feb are usually bad months for crypto?
ovcijisir

Activity: 1493
Merit: 333

🐪

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 06:11:29 PM

Does anyone have any speculation as to why Jan and Feb are usually bad months for crypto?

I think it is because New year and Chinese hollidays. People spend a lot of money then and sell cryptocurrencies to acquire that money. The more people sell the fall of price price will greater.

Shogun1011

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:56:57 PM

I think it is because New year and Chinese hollidays. People spend a lot of money then and sell cryptocurrencies to acquire that money. The more people sell the fall of price price will greater.

Thanks.  I have actually heard that theory before.  Makes sense.  So, that will probably lessen as time goes on and global adoption increases.

Anyone have any other guesses?
xindoa

Activity: 194
Merit: 12

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 07:02:49 PM

well i heard a lot of people with a theory about why it is going down. seems to me that almost every day they find reason why it is dropping. so it could drop at any time and it will be explained with a reason. if you look hard enough there is always a reason. i'm still holding and hoping for better days

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Shogun1011

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:50:04 PM

well i heard a lot of people with a theory about why it is going down. seems to me that almost every day they find reason why it is dropping. so it could drop at any time and it will be explained with a reason. if you look hard enough there is always a reason. i'm still holding and hoping for better days

There will definitely be better days.  We're experiencing the birth of a new way to do businesses.  There will be ups and downs, but overall the trend will be UP UP UP as time goes on.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: