Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:46:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Vibeo - New era of Instant Messaging/Social app powered by blockchain  (Read 20596 times)
tarber0

Activity: 150
Merit: 7

BAANX

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:59:22 PM

Dear dev,
When will you announce your ICO?

BAAN►X | The Cryptobank Revolution (http://www.baanx.com)
►ANNOUNCE (http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3052592)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Schopenhauer365

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:49:18 PM

Dear dev,
When will you announce your ICO?
you can find a countdown to their presale in the VIbeo website
grumotte

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:46:57 PM

Hey is your airdrop is going on??
what airdrop is this? where can I find more information about this airdrop?
bucayboyne

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:51:37 PM

what cryptocurrencies will be availables for invest in the Vibeo presale?
can we find this information in your website or anywhere? I want to check it by myself

You will be able soon because we are finalizing details with our partner that will handle the ICO part including registration, KYC/AML and payment using different cryptocurrencies.
we must stay tuned to your announcements then
grumotte

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:43:26 PM

Can you tell me what is the minimum invest in the Vibeo presale?
Joneskay

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:03:15 PM

In China, WeChat pay is used by over 90% of WeChat users to make offline purchases in Chinese cities. The WeChat App has been developed to be highly integrated into the day-to-day living of Chinese people.

yes exactly! thats what we intend to do with Vibeo for the rest of the World and probably lot of Chinese too because with WeChat you can not pay with crypto currencies! I often say we are the WeChat of blockchain.
so, does it mean that your app will be worldwide?
rokieinvest

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:48:24 PM

what cryptocurrencies will be availables for invest in the Vibeo presale?
can we find this information in your website or anywhere? I want to check it by myself

You will be able soon because we are finalizing details with our partner that will handle the ICO part including registration, KYC/AML and payment using different cryptocurrencies.
I stay tuned to your publishment about this then
FedoraTheExplora

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:02:45 PM

an innovation of the new application and easy to use for communication is made by Vibeo, may achieve maximum results
I think this project is unique and innovate and I wish Vibeo have success
What is the unique and innovative in messenger? And what for is blockchain needed in communication?
Schopenhauer365

Merit: 101

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:23:41 PM

an innovation of the new application and easy to use for communication is made by Vibeo, may achieve maximum results
I think this project is unique and innovate and I wish Vibeo have success
What is the unique and innovative in messenger? And what for is blockchain needed in communication?
this is not a simple messenger, you should read the information about Vibeo in their website
WhoWho

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:25:42 PM

Sounds great, but i don't understand how are you going to collect such a huge community from others social apps? Anyway, good luck to your team.

interesting project indeed, but how exactly are you leveraging blockchain technology here?
grumotte

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:11:47 PM

Sounds great, but i don't understand how are you going to collect such a huge community from others social apps? Anyway, good luck to your team.

interesting project indeed, but how exactly are you leveraging blockchain technology here?
Maybe they are going to improve it someway
ivo.vibeo (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 05:49:41 PM

hello vibeo team, does this project have a bounty campaign?
what is the advantage of this project compared to other chat application? does this chat app have the feature to make money because it's connected to blockchain? thanks

The Bounty will be launched in few days, we are waiting for Apple to approve our v3.1 for iOS. As soon as we have both version (Android and iOS) available then we will launch a mega bounty campaign, people will have to download the app, join our t.me channel and twitter if they have.

I already answered the question about other chat app compared to Vibeo, to resume, we are a WeChat with Blockchain features, Vibeo has look and feel of WeChat but we have a blockchain geo-localized map and a crypto-currency e-wallet, not to mention other advanced features to make your travel trips safer!
do you have any site where we can keep informed about the advances of the ICO of Vibeo?

please regularly check the following feeds:

https://vibeo.com
https://vibeo.io
https://t.me/vbeocoin
ivo.vibeo (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 05:51:12 PM

In China, WeChat pay is used by over 90% of WeChat users to make offline purchases in Chinese cities. The WeChat App has been developed to be highly integrated into the day-to-day living of Chinese people.

yes exactly! thats what we intend to do with Vibeo for the rest of the World and probably lot of Chinese too because with WeChat you can not pay with crypto currencies! I often say we are the WeChat of blockchain.

indeed  Cheesy
Huxleyfree

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:45:31 PM

hello vibeo team, does this project have a bounty campaign?
what is the advantage of this project compared to other chat application? does this chat app have the feature to make money because it's connected to blockchain? thanks

The Bounty will be launched in few days, we are waiting for Apple to approve our v3.1 for iOS. As soon as we have both version (Android and iOS) available then we will launch a mega bounty campaign, people will have to download the app, join our t.me channel and twitter if they have.

I already answered the question about other chat app compared to Vibeo, to resume, we are a WeChat with Blockchain features, Vibeo has look and feel of WeChat but we have a blockchain geo-localized map and a crypto-currency e-wallet, not to mention other advanced features to make your travel trips safer!
do you have any site where we can keep informed about the advances of the ICO of Vibeo?

please regularly check the following feeds:

https://vibeo.com
https://vibeo.io
https://t.me/vbeocoin
thanks for the links, I go to this sites to keep informed
bucayboyne

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:52:23 PM

do you know what is the reward of their airdrop?
grumotte

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:26:43 PM

indeed  Cheesy
that's amazing, I can wait to try Vibeo and use it  daily
rokieinvest

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:08:37 PM

what airdrop is this? where can I find more information about this airdrop?
maybe you should go to the Vibeo telegram group to know more about this airdrop
bucayboyne

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:01:13 PM

Can you tell me what is the minimum invest in the Vibeo presale?
is there any minimum or maximum invest in the VIbeo presale?
bucayboyne

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:12:05 PM

can you explain me how will it work the timeline of Vibeo?
grumotte

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:43:58 PM

what do you mean when you said in your whitepaper 'Users have the possibility to login to another device in order to get access to their account'?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: