Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:29:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Vibeo - New era of Instant Messaging/Social app powered by blockchain  (Read 20598 times)
ivo.vibeo (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 12:54:43 PM

Token Sale begins very soon, there is a working product, I have a very good feeling about the project. I think there are many who want to participate. I was also very surprised by the distribution of tokens, only 5% will be for the team, this causes even more confidence.

Thank you, fbatyshev_007! We're working hard on the project and expect great interest towards the app. And the distribution is such because we're aiming at creating a great product!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ivo.vibeo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 12:56:57 PM

Excellent site design, I think it cost you a fortune, it shows that the development team is serious, by the way the portraits of the team look very cool, but I would like to see real photos)

The website is great indeed! A lot of effort is being put in the design of both the site and the app itself. And if you want to see the real photos of the team, just visit our LinkedIn profiles  Wink
ivo.vibeo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 01:22:02 PM

Beautiful design and functionality of internal chat rooms! I still do not understand your application very much. But at first glance a very nice messenger! Cool Cool Wink Smiley

Indeed the app has an incredible design and even with the current functionalities of v3.1 has a whole lot to offer! Smiley If you have any trouble navigating in the app, please PM Ivo on in Telegram group and he'll assist you
ivo.vibeo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 01:35:37 PM

Hello, I'm very interested in your platform, I'm sure that with proper technical implementation it will be successful and popular. I understand you do not provide any bounty or airdrop, why do not you use such necessary tools to increase the attractiveness of this project?

Hello napkin1989 , we actually already had an airdrop and we currently have a bounty on Stox.com and several bounties on bounty0x.io - check them out  Smiley
ivo.vibeo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 01:41:09 PM

Does your project include any loyalty systems or bonuses? For example, the tokens of your project for registering in it or something like that. It would be nice to see this from you

Hey, Derrick! In fact, we have a bounty like that on bounty0x.io - head over there and you can get VBEO tokens for downloading and registering the app!
And let me not forget, that you get 1 VBEO for every friend you add to your account  Smiley
In the feature releases, there will be even more ways that you could earn coins
Kpss_pro

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:28:08 PM

I think you should definitely spend bounty on BTT, without it it's very difficult to attract the attention of the community, these services are much less effective
bengringo

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:06:24 PM

I will wait for release of this platform, such many features and functions, that is amazing!!
renuncln

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:09:36 PM

A very promising and versatile platform that requires just a collosum amount of work for a stable functioning. However, the team you are big and I hope you will succeed. I would be pleased to see on my phone a fully working VIBEO application
yaroslava.pryanchikova

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:20:40 PM

Excellent site design, I think it cost you a fortune, it shows that the development team is serious, by the way the portraits of the team look very cool, but I would like to see real photos)
Totally agree with that, i like front animation very much, very pleases the eye, and you can see real photos, go to the linkedIn and you will be happy))
cudjex

Activity: 507
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:30:44 AM

A very promising and versatile platform, its mobility is also very important.
ivo.vibeo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 08:57:44 AM

Hello team, impressive app Vibeo!!) Please tell me, what about the road map after 2018 Huh

Hi, for 2019 we will have the v4 fully blockchain available, we hope to have it released for Q1-2019 (end of March) but that also depends on Gotaki maps partner. Once the v4.1 is out we will add more features such as Safe Trip feature, City guides, etc... In 2019 we plan to release 4 versions up to v4.4.
ivo.vibeo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 09:01:26 AM

Is there any plan to create a web version of your application? It's not always and not convenient for everyone to use the platform from a mobile application. Especially with the functions of an electronic wallet, I would like to see your project on all devices.

The answer is simple and direct: NO! we believe mobile devices are the best for IM apps, we also believe computers will disappear in few years so its not worth releasing a web version. It could also be a security breach when using web/desktop version.
ivo.vibeo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 09:04:36 AM

For any good start, we need well-known and respected partners or sponsors. Do you have such? this is very important, because in this case people will treat you better. And you will grow twice as fast

Hi, we have already signed with partners, that includes Latoken, Gotaki, Navigato, Coinexis. We also have technology partners to work on the v4: BigchainDB, Edge Secure wallet, Gotakimaps, Dataeum. And we are working on signing with other partners soon!
ivo.vibeo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 09:06:41 AM

Users who use Vibeo as a software for exchanging messages will be rewarded in any way? Or should  pay a fee to use Vibeo? Will it be restricted to certain countries?

There are lot of possible rewards including being a daily user of Vibeo app (posting and using Vibeo to chat/call), being part of the moderators team, being a City guide to help tourist in your city, participate in Vibeo polls, etc... We might restrict certain countries but I don't have a list in mind for now.
suqatom

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:58:34 AM

Good application. Wide functionality. Everything is done qualitatively and reliably. The ability to use the crypt in the messenger is just WOW! Good luck, I hope you get to the Top!
suqatom

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:38:50 AM

I see the great prospects here. Interactive map is amazing. Blockchain technology is ideal for such a platform. Tell me whether you are conducting a bounty company, I would take part in it. Soon TSE will begin, I hope your expectations will be justified!!
If you look at the group in a telegram, you can understand that people are interested in this platform, and I think investments will come to this project.
stalin2517

Activity: 254
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:40:14 AM

I see the great prospects here. Interactive map is amazing. Blockchain technology is ideal for such a platform. Tell me whether you are conducting a bounty company, I would take part in it. Soon TSE will begin, I hope your expectations will be justified!!
If you look at the group in a telegram, you can understand that people are interested in this platform, and I think investments will come to this project.
mad_max777

Activity: 254

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:57:57 AM

This look is not very bad. Tell me is there any possibility of earning in your application?
Kpss_pro

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:01:54 AM

Interactive maps are healthy, people can easily navigate the unfamiliar terrain without being distracted from communicating with loved ones) a wonderful idea)
ivo.vibeo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 10:49:24 AM

Good application. Wide functionality. Everything is done qualitatively and reliably. The ability to use the crypt in the messenger is just WOW! Good luck, I hope you get to the Top!

Thank you, suqatom! We do have a great project and we already have an amazing product, which is enjoyed by a lot of people! And that considering that's just v3.1  Shocked
The next versions of the app will be mind-blowing!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: