Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:30:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to avoid bitcoin's end.  (Read 426 times)
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:44:37 PM

Just came to my mind today. What are the things that could end bitcoin's life? What are the threats that bitcoin could face? Are there famous people who want to end bitcoins aside from the government officials? And how can we avoid and survive those?

Well, the important things to do is to support Bitcoin. Bitcoin’s life will end if the internet has been dead and it’s demand will decrease as well as the altcoins and lead to crash. Just promote bitcoin in able to prolong the life of bitcoin and it will help us also to get profits because bitcoin is getting higher if the demand is increasing.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Zachwolf

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:44:46 PM

Maybe with a natural disaster around the world and the death of the entire internet network in the world will definitely be able to end the bitcoin, not forever that people think to end bitcoin and us as long as there is trust and many people who have bitcoin I think bitcoin will not end even though the price down.

If many people interested and wants to learn bitcoin crypto currency it maybe or never ends even though there are some ignore it.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:52:06 PM

Just came to my mind today. What are the things that could end bitcoin's life? What are the threats that bitcoin could face? Are there famous people who want to end bitcoins aside from the government officials? And how can we avoid and survive those?
when internet is gone then it is possible that bitcoin will end. so will internet be gone? nope, so bitcoin will live. governments can't totally ban bitcoin users can use vpn to avoid being monitored or caught. also when you die then it is the end of bitcoin for you this is unavoidable.
AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:01:48 PM

I don't think that bitcoin will ends, it possible if the value was zero or shutdown the server but it never gonna happen. If you are thinking that if have a famous people who want to stop bitcoin, yes of course it have specially those affected by the rising of value and like the banks they are one of the against in cryptocurrency and want to stop it. It will survice if more investor will come and always support bitcoin to grow and the value was rising.
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:01:59 PM

terrible question mate, until people continue to accept bitcoin using the new technology nobody can stop bitcoin as currency specially the small miners continue to mine bitcoin or any kind or crypto coins but you can epect bitcoin price return their price in the cheaper value.

but i do not beleieve for this scenario came in your, because bitcoin are now strong currency as decentralized currency the world famous software genius told nobody can stop bitcoin as new currency. relax and do not make panic in yourself to become paranoid.

joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:03:37 PM

Lol! are you serios in your topic? Well if bitcoin stop,Internet won't survive! do you think internet will ban in other countries? coz people are using it online and bitcoin will stay longer than anyone else so don't you worry about it. Governments should embrace bitcoin!
ed_Berrington

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:08:57 PM
Merited by macartem (5)

In fact, there are not a few factors that can destroy the Bikkin, now I will list them:

1. Actions by states.
2. Occurrence of alternative crypto currency.
3. Actions of hackers.
4. The presence of a critical error.
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:09:06 PM

Bitcoin currently faces some issues such as long-time trading, high transaction costs compared to the cryptocurrencies market. Bitcoin has now failed to become an official currency used in every transaction because people think Bitcoin as an asset to hold and sell when the rate rises. So improving Bitcoin is the thing to do now to avoid the end of Bitcoin.

Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:09:58 PM

Nothing an end bitcoin. Any band news, rumor or whales can only affect bitcoin in short time and cause some people to avoid bitcoin. The technology bitcoin cause it to exist forever.
Bitcoin will never end. It is too impossible because there are many people that still believing in bitcoin. There are many people that are still using it. To avoid bitcoin ends if ever it will happen then you must really to do all your best, you must really trust bitcoin how you trust yourself and be positive always.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:11:47 PM

The things that could end bitcoin life is when no users want to use bitcoin anymore, there are so many threats that need to be faced by bitcoin, from the people that used bitcoin to buy illegal things and the government that want bitcoin to be banned, but all of that can be handle if we keep on inviting more people to invest in bitcoin, give the new users a proper knowledge about bitcoin and asked them to used bitcoin in a positive way
ClownSpider

Activity: 570
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:13:25 PM

Bitcoin will never end unless the Earth explodes before Humans colonize another planet.

Will the internet end?
How pointless is this topic.  lol  Funny
maaydin

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:15:40 PM

for example a scandal can happen in a part of world and the governments find that the responsible party for this scandal has laundered money with btc and decides to ban btc and apply high punishment who is using it. That may reduce the value of it significantly
BasilHawkins007

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:20:34 PM

I can't think of anything that can stop bitcoin for now. People love bitcoin as much as they love them self.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:21:04 PM

You can't do anything to prevent it, really, and there will likely never be a way to actually stop Bitcoin from dying in the normal sense. There will always be something trying to edge Bitcoin into a death spiral and there's nothing that can be done about something like that other than continuing to do what you do already and encouraging others to do the same. bitcoin only dies when everyone else abandons it as well.
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:45:19 PM

In my belief,there is no permanent in this world everthing has an end but we can't tell and nobody knows if when. Like bitcoins,it become famous, and most valuable digital currency at this moment. But we don't know if untill when it will become famous and valuable,we don't know untill when it will survive from the manipulation of government and some big whales in crypto. But for me,we have nothing to do but to enjoy what bitcoin can bring into our life,continue to use it to make it more valuable and to increase the demand. Because i know it will helps the bitcoin to live more.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:04:18 AM

I never think the end of bitcoin because the popularity is still there.There are many people still love and interested in investing bitcoin so i think no one can stop bitcoin except the government.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
imapessimist

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:38:18 AM

Perhaps if one of the big banks bring out a currency that is widely accepted and used that could replace Bitcoin and other coins eventually.  I'm surprised one of the banks hasn't brought one out already or maybe they have. 
yokai21

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:50:02 AM

the bitcoin end will be avoided if someone else warn the bitcoin to break the Tv of bad news about bitcoin and stop them posting social media that is bad about bitcoin, as they affect the user and investor of bitcoin especially the investors who are afraid to invest because of fear.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:47:30 PM

The greatest threat would be people losing hops to Bitcoin. Without the demand, the value would drop tremendously. With all the issues faced by Bitcoin, it is definitely in crisis right now.

soniraja

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:16:10 AM

I think if the Government did not interfere in bitcoin that time bitcoin increase very fast but that time bitcoin can come to an end because not only investor invest in it although all the person want to purchase bitcoin for earn profit or if the bitcoins do not increase his value that time investor does not invest money because they want only profit so. slow or fast increase value of bitcoin come to an end. If the bitcoin rate increases normal speed that time its life is safe.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: