Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:47:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to avoid bitcoin's end.  (Read 426 times)
Ravenangel

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:20:56 AM

There are powerful and influential people who's interests doesn't go well with the success Bitcoin has had overtime. they therefore will do anything within their powers to bring it down, from giving negative opinion to influencing certain activities that may down grade BTC, government regulation and the continuous use of BTC in the dark web, are also threats to BTC.

Bitcoin to the moon
basobulat

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:21:11 AM

Just came to my mind today. What are the things that could end bitcoin's life? What are the threats that bitcoin could face? Are there famous people who want to end bitcoins aside from the government officials? And how can we avoid and survive those?

bitcoin has been tested from the first present to date. it has been many times the government and banks want to banish bitcoin. but until recently, bitcoin still survives even more famous and becomes very big. do you still doubt it?

Bitcoinislifer09

Activity: 257
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:21:45 AM

How to avoid bitcoin's end? I think the only way that bitcoin would end is if no one Invest bitcoins anymore or the pricing of the bitcoin reaches 0 that is how the bitcoin would end its reign. tbh there is no permanent in this world everything in our world is replaceable even thou the bitcoin is secured it could still encounter problems and might shut bitcoin down. But as for now Let's just hope that it would still go on and keep on continuing to rise above.  Grin
81asd96

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:32:15 AM

I think the first thing to do is not to spread bitcoin rumors, followed by people to promote the benefits of Bitcoin, so that more people recognize Bitcoin.
Oliver Johnson

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:34:09 AM

Just came to my mind today. What are the things that could end bitcoin's life? What are the threats that bitcoin could face? Are there famous people who want to end bitcoins aside from the government officials? And how can we avoid and survive those?
it'll never happened, future of bitcoin depend on all of us, not specific anyone
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:45:04 AM

to avoid the end of bitcoin by continuing to trade in crypto currency and always investing bitcoin. besides we must compact against the government so that the government in our country does not prohibit bitcoin.

CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:55:07 AM

The community of bitcoins is very strong, although there are such players who can affect the price of bitcoin, people will still support it and believe in it and the blockchain techology. It's too early to think that bitcoin will not be mined.
Sar elok

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:02:52 AM

Bitcoin's life would end if the community chooses parted with bitcoin. If the community does not use the bitcoin again, then it could kill him. People who are not from a Government cannot kill bitcoin. How popular they are.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:05:02 AM

I do think that if there are still people supporting it and holding strong it won't end and eventually rise.

Well that senario that you mentioned about is certainly possible but you should know that.. anything doesn't end that abruptly it takes time.. slowly it.. ends..

Also when we think... About it.. if.. the big whales sold off everything then the price might drop too much and people might panic sell. That might cause it to end ...

Just hold on thight this is how we can help it nothing else.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:05:06 AM

We need to promote blockchain technology and criptocurrency to enhance its influence on world population. The more people will be part of criptocurrency community the more easy it will be to promote criptocurrency (including BTC) and its application in everyday life

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
gordeevaverona

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:11:42 AM

In order not to end, people should buy and sell bitcoin and that there is no situation when he simply keeps himself in the stock exchange untouched.
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:15:44 AM

Bitcoin's life would end if the community chooses parted with bitcoin. If the community does not use the bitcoin again, then it could kill him. People who are not from a Government cannot kill bitcoin. How popular they are.

I don't think bitcoin may end in this century for as long people would still be active with bitcoin either trading, investment and other transactions in the cryptocurrency market, this will continue to live. Maybe for some other countries which bitcoin has been ban but for the rest of the world, this will continue to soar as this gives opportunity to people to make decent profit from their investments and for some, earn profit even for not having an investment like having joined with the signature campaign.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
nicko122

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:21:53 AM

Each person contributes to the continuation of bitcoin by investing in it. I think this is the key point that must be fulfilled to continue the existence of bitcoin.
xiaohao111

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:23:52 AM

I think it's hard for bitcoin to die right now. We need to worry about the development of bitcoin. We need to increase the popularity of bitcoin so that more people can understand and participate in bitcoins.
Geljames28

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:29:44 AM

We can avoid bitcoin's end if:
-we do not use bitcoin in illegal ways or use it to do crime.
-everyone will not stop investing and using bitcoin.
-and if we'll not stop supporting bitcoin.
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238

Hello World!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:32:36 PM

We can avoid btc's end if we first give more value to it. If more people joined btc and invest on it then everything is in cycle. Every generation, if you teach your friends or family and they teaches others too, that would be a big help for btc. Everyday its price goes up then goes down, but I never think btc will reach the price of zero or will lost its value. That's never going to happen if we manage to support btc and avoid making fraud coins.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:04:33 PM

There are two endings for me for bitcoin.

- The end of hope for it to succeed in the grand vision and change the world as we know it.
- The price reaching 0

The first one can happen for a number of reasons, most obvious is a global attack on bitcoin from all governments or corporations. Alternatively it could come in the form of some major technical failure.

The second one will almost certainly never happen because some people will always believe in bitcoin.

I am also sure that there will be always those people, who trust Bitcoin and believe that this is the best and the most powerful cryptocurrency. I suppose that the main thing that can prevent BTC end in our positive way of thinking.
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:27:48 AM

We can avoid btc's end if we first give more value to it. If more people joined btc and invest on it then everything is in cycle. Every generation, if you teach your friends or family and they teaches others too, that would be a big help for btc. Everyday its price goes up then goes down, but I never think btc will reach the price of zero or will lost its value. That's never going to happen if we manage to support btc and avoid making fraud coins.
It totally depends on the public to promote or degrade any person or a product. Same is the condition for bitcoin, if people from all backgrounds and professions start using bitcoin and involving it into their daily routine, there is no way for bitcoin to disappear from the market forever.

At present the issue is that many people are not aware of blockchain technology, may be if they knew about it, they would have been using bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: