Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:32:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining as full time income  (Read 1020 times)
Sakura miko

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:04:14 AM

If indeed the income that we get as a miner as you get then we will no longer lack of income let alone traveling around the world will not think again, especially now that you have a sign that has the potential then your life will feel calm. .
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:47:46 AM

Continue your stable job ,working through mining is not enough and might get lack of income if you quit it.Price value is always flactuating and cannot predict the value whether it became increase or decrease.So its not advisable to quit your job and stay in mining ,no thats no good in your case.
ciciteng

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:41:17 PM

Quitting your stable job for full-timer mining is really risky. Why not do it both? since you can also do that side by side in parallel.
I know it's a hustle in the beginning, but once you get it up and running you can just leave it and continue working normally.
Yes, checking once in a day is not hurt you, especially after you back from work or before sleep for instance.
I spoke this as I also do the same, I still working and I have a mining rigs that give me "bonus" profit to my salary  Wink

PS. I dont know if you means by quitting your job is to build mining farm with 500-1000 GPU unit or antminner like. That's completely different story.
mustafizur8400

Activity: 86

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:45:03 PM

I think no one should quit their jobs. No matter how much rich some one is. The main thing is social status and recognition . Still most of the people are not aware of this segment. They don't understand the importance of mining. Even what is it about? If you I can not say what I do for my work it will be embarrassing. Secondly it will be highly risky to depend on this until unless you have made enough tangible asset to depend on.
SirNeo

Activity: 59

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 02:09:16 PM

Nebell good luck and have fun with your plans, maybe make a blog in order to see the beautifully places of the world that your eyes will see. I would like to be brave like you but i have mortgage to pay and my 12x GTX 1060 don't produce more than 500$/month.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: