Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:38:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][SLOGAN COMPETITION]⚡[IOST]⚡INTERNET OF SERVICES - IOS⚡IOSTOKEN  (Read 455 times)
yvonnexhaha (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:35:36 PM

The IOS (Internet of Services) offers a solid infrastructure for online service providers. Its high TPS, scalable and secure blockchain, and privacy protection provide infinite possibilities for online service providers to serve their customer base.

Our community plays a crucial role shaping the Internet of Services. Together we are pioneering the next wave of the internet, laying foundations innovators will build upon for years. With that in mind, we are excited to announce a community initiative slogan contest!

Please also check out our official Telegram language groups for more information.

🇨🇳 中文: t.me/officialioschinese

🇯🇵 日本语: t.me/officialiosjapanese

🇰🇷 한국어: t.me/officialioskorean

🇷🇺 Russian: t.me/officialiosrussian

🇹🇷 Turkish: t.me/officialiosturkish

🇪🇸 Español: t.me/officialiosspanish

🇳🇱 Nederlands: t.me/officialiosdutch

🇮🇳 Hindi: t.me/officialioshindi

🇵🇭 Filipino: t.me/officialiosphilipine

🇩🇪 Deutsch: t.me/officialiosgerman

🇵🇹🇧🇷 Português: t.me/OfficialiosPortuguese

🇮🇩 Indonesia: t.me/officialiosindonesia

🇫🇷 Français: t.me/officialiosfrench

🇮🇹 Italiano: t.me/officialiositalian

Please email team@iost.io if you are interested in building a community in any other languages. Thanks again for all your support!

[/size][/b]
Psytax

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:47:19 PM

Great looking forward to the bounty
yvonnexhaha (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:29:44 AM

Feel free to check out our Reddit post for more participation & discussion about the slogan campaign

https://www.reddit.com/r/IOStoken/comments/7zu65a/iost_slogan_contest_details_submission/?st=je3s9lpi&sh=770100f7

upcrypt

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:02:04 PM

The IOS (Internet of Services) offers a solid infrastructure for online service providers. Its high TPS, scalable and secure blockchain, and privacy protection provide infinite possibilities for online service providers to serve their customer base.

Our community plays a crucial role shaping the Internet of Services. Together we are pioneering the next wave of the internet, laying foundations innovators will build upon for years. With that in mind, we are excited to announce a community initiative slogan contest!

Please also check out our official Telegram language groups for more information.

Please email team@iost.io if you are interested in building a community in any other languages. Thanks again for all your support!

[/size][/b]
insidecrypto34

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:05:46 PM

[/size][/b]
currentcrypt

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:08:45 PM

[/size][/b]
currencyfan9

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:10:09 PM

[/size][/b]
memequiserle

Activity: 616
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:59:38 PM

where announcement thread
only oen bounty slogan contest, i want reserve indnesian translation if you need

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
cryptofan30

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:47:58 AM

[/size][/b]
cryptogirl30

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:54:01 AM

[/size][/b]
Qspace

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:12:57 AM

In the case that I win the contest, will I provide the IOST wallet address for you or I need input IOST wallet address in other form?
yvonnexhaha (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:22:54 PM

we will announce the winner on our social media - don't give your private key to anyone anytime!

In the case that I win the contest, will I provide the IOST wallet address for you or I need input IOST wallet address in other form?
upcrypt

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:15:41 AM

[/size][/b]
Qspace

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:42:45 AM

For the best likes ideas, Did your team start checking at the time the contest is concluded?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: