Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:01:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is Bitcoin  (Read 689 times)
bachanhlac (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:36:54 PM

Can i tell me some thing about bitcoin and blockchain?

What is blocktime, blocksize and how effected of it to blockchain?
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NA boom

Activity: 190
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:29:59 PM

Bitcoin is a currency Which is a type of electronic service. Bitcoin is a form that is done online through computers or laptops and is converted into real sense from digital money. Bitcoin is also known as a virtual money.
Hssn

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:38:54 PM

You can find all information just google it or watch youtube
Stopman

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:52:36 PM

The first crypto currency and the best coin to invest! Kiss
Somratbd

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:24:45 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 08:11:01 AM by Somratbd

Bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is a very popular currency online, people invest here and invest in it. If this currency were to be used in all countries, then the demand would have been more
bachanhlac (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:22:15 AM

You can find all information just google it or watch youtube

Thank you. But many thing i don't know. How to make Bitcoin? We can earn BTC by use computer, but i dont know how to make it? We earn BTC when we find a nonce, right?
AwpDragonPoor

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:57:45 AM

You can find about it if you do a bit of research on Google, but here I go. I won't go into the specifics of Bitcoin because that will take too long, so i'm just going to skim over it. In a nutshell, Bitcoin is digital currency that uses blockchain technology as a ways of payment online. This is also called a cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is a decentralised exchange where no single person or power controls the currency. In bitcoin, there are the devs, which work together to implement updates to improve Bitcoin, the users, which hold Bitcoin and the miners which lend out part of their CPU in order to process transactions. Compare this with banks and the government, which can generate any amount of it's national currency at any time, and you can see why having a currency that no one controls is so innovative and exceptional. Bitcoin also uses blockchain technology, which is a digitised ledger made up of individual blocks. These blocks contain data of all the transactions that are processed by the miners and are uploaded onto the blockchain. On the blockchain, everyone and anyone can see every single transaction that has been made, making Bitcoin a very transparent currency compared to fiat. If you want to a more in depth and technical explanation of Bitcoin, try this youtube video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx9zgZCMqXE

Have fun!
i4u.orpita

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 07:04:20 AM

Bitcoin is digital currency, It is the first decentralized digital currency. Its conception is peer-to-peer and transactions take place between users directly.
Blockchain is a digital ledger in which transactions made in bitcoin or another cryptocurrency are recorded chronologically and publicly.
Rasel5209

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:28:08 AM

Bitcoin is the best croyptcurrency in the world. Bitcoin is very popular to people. Bitcoin is the  first crypto currency and the best coin to invest.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:32:39 AM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency running on blockchain technology, no need to elaborate just search on google any information the internet has it.
Etherbot101

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:48:32 AM

You can go to the link below and study it just in case you can find out more

https://bitcoin.org/en/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=77.0
paksinasad

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:51:22 AM

According to it's definition, Bitcoin is a first decentralized digital currency that is a cryptocurrency used for worldwide payments and it's concept is peer to peer transactions take place between users directly without intermediary. It is the only cryptourrency with a very high value that had reached for almost 20K USD in the last quarter of 2017.
jonruhoax

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:52:25 AM

Well, this will be very important for you if you are more interested in Crypto, so you should spend much time and read in this forum. there is a lot of discussion material that will add insight and knowledge about bitcoin. so try to read it
RheaLity

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:05:58 AM

the topic that was repeatedly seen in this forum, what is bitcoin? What is blockchain?  I advice to you it's better to used Google read and research. Try to read more, there are many threads you can read and I'm sure you will get a lot of information.
Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:10:59 AM

Theres a lot of information coming from social media like you tube who have many good reports about bitcoin and not blockchai as what topics all about.Bitcoin was really interesting not only from my country but all over the world.This is the reason that we significant enough to facillitate the bitcoin value price and on how we grows  ecause of bitcoin.
Jessica2009

Activity: 348

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:15:07 AM

Bitcoin is a talk now a days Japan legally accepts Bitcoin .Japan is even giving payments in Bitcoin It is a digital decentralized cryptocurrency  which was introduced by an unknown person or company named by Satoshi Nakamoto by the year 2009. There is no need of any central authorities to transact the money to purchase goods and services from all over the earth with low fees only  it is an online currency. Bitcoin is traded with one person to another persons wallet .

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Blackrain13

Activity: 328
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:16:38 AM

This is a question asked repeatedly. I think you should do research here in forum,in google ,in bitcoins book so that you do not need to ask this questions. And always keep on reading here in forum for you to learn more and have knowledge about everything here and learn more about crypto world as well.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
Rueduciel

Activity: 267

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:18:24 AM

the topic that was repeatedly seen in this forum, what is bitcoin? What is blockchain?  I advice to you it's better to used Google read and research. Try to read more, there are many threads you can read and I'm sure you will get a lot of information.

I agree with you, this question are repeatedly seen in forum.
If you want to know on what is bitcoin or a blockchain you should do a research, spend more time and effort.
9emb3lelit3

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:26:35 AM

bitcoin is the virtual currency or digital currency. a lot of lessons we can get from this bitcoin, and from this bitcoin also a lot of work that we can get, and savings for our future, family, and also our future successor later.
Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:31:02 AM

Bitcoin is a currency Which is a type of electronic service. Bitcoin is a form that is done online through computers or laptops and is converted into real sense from digital money. Bitcoin is also known as a virtual money.
i agree with you there is no doubt that bitcoin is a digital currency and it work same like other currency and i believe it's much better than cash or any other currency because bitcoin price is very high then any other currency and its now available in many countries and it also provide a lot of opportunities.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: