Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:42:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN] MOBIUZ.COM - ZERO-FRAUD ADS IN TAXIS, UBERS & BUSES WORLDWIDE 🚕 🚗 🚌 🌎  (Read 793 times)
ks.kaizen

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 08:13:46 AM

this project I think is nice and interesting, I want to ask where your project comes from? and which countries do you work with? Grin
Thank you for your encouraging words, good sir.

Our Headquarters is in Business, IP, and Crypto-friendly Singapore. This is where we conduct business administration, investors relations, IP, and so on.

However, based on the strength of our team, and the origination of our first 16,000 signups, our first two immediate cities will be:
- New Delhi, India
- Manila, Philippines

Followed by:
- China
- Indonesia
- South Korea
- USA

Please let us know if there is a possibility for real synergy!

https://i.imgur.com/MicrTFk.jpg
ks.kaizen

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 11:53:58 AM

"The Mobiuz ICO is in 5 hours! Aren't you excited??" - Aris Rome

"ive been excited about Mobiuz for 2 years already, since I first started it, 2 years ago. Cheesy

ICO happening? With or without the ICO, we're still gonna be a giant global phenomena. I can promise you that.

But am I excited, really? To be honest, I am honestly excited for the Participants of our Mobiuz ICO....... PARTICIPANTS.

Mobiuz will greatly be empowered if we experience a successful ICO, of course, but from day 1, I've engineered the Mobiuz ICO, and Mobitaels, at 51.25% - so that Mobitaels will be a true public crypto, in the hands and control of the public - not Mobiuz.

Mobiuz is excited to grow this as a truly decentralized, parallel economy, where we will be the first group on Earth to bring blockchain and crypto to the public, in the public's full control and influence.

Mobiuz will be the next big thing, because like AirBNB, Uber, etc, it will be about the public EARNING, not SPENDING.

All other blockchain and crypto activities so far has been intra-company, supply-chain, back-end, fintech, and PURELY SPECULATIVE - like bitcoin or ethereum, where you have to SPEND money to buy some coins and hope that the value will rise.

兩obiuz and 兩obitaels is different. It will be about tens, or hundreds of thousands of Cabbies worldwide, earning 兩OBs, and being able to spend it anywhere a credit or debit card is accepted - even paying bills, or for a restaurant, or movie tickets.

And Cabbies is only the first wave of the 兩obitaels critical mass. Don't forget about the 兩obiBassadors, whom will be earning 兩OBs. And the Passengers that will earn 兩OBs for participating.

EVERYONE will be earning 兩OBs in one way or another, and since day 1 we've already planned for everyone to be able to spend 兩OBs in everyday life.

The only currency accepted as payment in the ENTIRE 兩obiuz ecosystem will be purely only 兩obitaels (MOBs).

Am I excited? Yes, I have been since 2 years.

Am I excited for the ICO? Yes, I definitely am, especially for our early adopters.

Am I excited to bring to the world the world's first crypto parallel economy? Abso-fucking-lutely.

Can we do it? Just look at our team roster, and the achievements we've made in barely 6-8 months. We're not biz noobs, and we only have 3 Advisors. 1 of our permstaff stepped down to become an Advisor, while 2 of our Advisors have stepped up to become permstaff.

I literally just typed that all out. But these are my true feelings about the Mobiuz ICO.

Much love.

- Kairos."
ks.kaizen

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 01:08:32 PM

highly controversial. these guys faked an ICO exit scam. and then spoke about it.

i kinda like it.

https://thenextweb.com/hardfork/2018/04/19/savedroid-ico-not-gone
ks.kaizen

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 10:05:30 AM

im having a friendly chat with another [Suspicious link removed]pany C-Level, I thought it's very important for folks here to understand that we're absolutely different from any other [Suspicious link removed]pany out there. period.

--

DF:

Yep...have read white paper.....your space that you're trying to solve problems with is just too crowded. Thinking its a race to the bottom. However good luck and hope there isn't too many bag holders out there.

KK:

thats interesting to hear, but there's literally nobody else on this planet with our value proposition.

if youre talking about adchain and all those blockchain ad implementations, they're just applying blockchain to the pre-existing supply chain, i.e. programmatic, DSPs, SSPs.

we're building an entirely new platform, where we completely eliminate middlemen, fraud, blackboxes, etc, and bridging the gap directly between advertiser and publisher.

how did you say this space was crowded? there's literally none other. our closest "competitor" is govugo.com , and they solve absolutely nothing - dumb broadcasts, fraud-prone ads, non scalable, package/sales limited - a months' worth of grocery lists i can list out.

--

suffice it to say, this DF bloke probably didnt even view 3 minutes of our video - much less "i have read the whitepaper".

But I still think its important for you folks to realize why we use the term The AirBNB of Advertising.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:19:02 AM

This project has a strong product offering and real world use case but it appears to be a bit under the radar

It would be a good idea to list it on ICOBench, TrackICO and similar ratings and review sites and also approach some cryptocurrency focused news publications for PR

mobiuz.com (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 25

mobiuz.com

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 11:21:34 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 01:50:09 PM by mobiuz.com

Ladies and Gentlemen the Mobiuz Pre-ICO is under way!

See the original post for details on our ICO

You can participate right now by heading over to our ICO website here or just participate in our Bounty or our Airdrop to get your free Mobitaels.

The minimum buy-in is 0.025 ETH to make it affordable for everyone. Let‘s create a network bigger than bitcoin bigger than even Facebook and decentralize the worlds wealth together!

Mobiuz.com - Zero-Fraud Ads in Taxis, Ubers, and Buses Worldwide
mobiuz.com (OP)
Copper Member

mobiuz.com

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 11:24:02 AM

This project has a strong product offering and real world use case but it appears to be a bit under the radar

It would be a good idea to list it on ICOBench, TrackICO and similar ratings and review sites and also approach some cryptocurrency focused news publications for PR

Thank you for your kind words. We are indeed working on this, starblocks! What we have achieved so far has been on $0 marketing and IR/PR budget because we've been focusing our resources on developing our project and building. Rest assured the ICO site applications are going out as we speak.

tangtang800

Activity: 317
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:24:21 PM

It feels strong to see the team. The project has a high degree of transparency, and I will continue to observe and evaluate this project.
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:29:40 PM

I do not know if this project has good quality or not but it looks like I will try to follow and see the progress of this project.
see the team in this project seems they are very focused to improve the progress of this project. ok hope success for this project and running smoothly.
ks.kaizen

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 09:07:35 AM

Thank you all for the encouraging words.
Yup, we're very very under-the-radar alright, and we're working 110% on making sure we break through and get known.
Not the easiest thing to do since the market is now crowded with a million and one sh!t ICOs and scam projects...

Many, many people don't even BELIEVE that our personnel are even real people, despite asking them to "go ahead and msg them on linkedin!".
Or, people don't BELIEVE that we don't have a single "Advisor" that serves no purpose other than being Website Decoration. In fact, we have only 3 Advisors, but these are real, working ones.

You won't believe how many people think that any of our Chiefs are "fake".
Crazy times.

Each of us (except for our 3 real advisors) work for about 4 - 8 hours per day since July 2017.

We appreciate your support, because we're really excited to bring the world its first true parallel crypto economy! <3
ks.kaizen

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 09:24:08 AM

Hey let's support Mobiuz, help us give a thumbs up at https://www.bestcoins.co/ico/mobiuz , cheers! <3
mobiuz.com (OP)
Copper Member

mobiuz.com

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 09:56:46 AM

Don't forget guys, our Pre-ICO is running right now with a 20% discount on MOB tokens!  Grin

zglorg

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:33:56 AM

This project seems fair and clever for me. I forecats a success and you have my total support.
 surely it will improve all this field

All my wishes

Can we hope a complete catalan transalation of all tools ?
mobiuz.com (OP)
Copper Member

mobiuz.com

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 12:55:54 PM

ashuawei

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:58:51 PM

This project seems fair and clever for me. I forecats a success and you have my total support.
 surely it will improve all this field

All my wishes

Can we hope a complete catalan transalation of all tools ?

Pretty sure this project will readily have a translations of all tools because am sure many are willing to participate and support this very secure and proftable platform technology that would  promote  Zero-Fraud and enhance inter-active video advertising & infotainment industry.
Lucica

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:15:27 AM

The Project is great with the effective value, team is hard working, i am sure the coin will go the moon soon..
Cooperto

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:42:11 AM

Hi, everybody. Project and all of us successful development!
erzascalet

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:51:49 AM

Great, a new project released but i think that it is a little off the season.
Egretia
luffy.2

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:12:02 AM

Great project. wish best of luck.
Egretia
trannchieuu

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:41:55 AM

I think the idea of the project is very good. The team is great and will be able to realize this project !
Egrentia
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: