Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:00:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: !!!WHAT SHOULD WE DO ORDER TO AVENGED THE DECEPTION MADE BY SAPIEN TO EVERY BOUN  (Read 949 times)
captain_blood (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

The Most Profitable Mining Pool

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:41:08 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 10:48:00 PM by captain_blood

!!!WHAT SHOULD WE DO ORDER TO AVENGED THE DECEPTION MADE BY SAPIEN TO EVERY BOUNTY HUNTERS!!!

OPTIONS

1. CREATE FUD IN TWITTER?

2. CREATE FUD IN REDDIT?

3. CREATE FUD IN BTT?

4. CREATE FUD IN TELEGRAM?

5. NONE OF THE ABOVE?

6. ALL OF THE ABOVE?

Here is a screenshot taken as a proof of how Sapien deceived everyone of us who advertise them!!

1. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2710218.msg30896703#msg30896703

2.https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2739033.msg30985910#msg30985910

Let's comment in their ANN Thread here;
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2739033.0
kindbtc

Activity: 1008

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:42:29 PM

What they have exactly done to deceive the bounty hunters? Can you please shed some more light on it and provide all the relevant details about it here?

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
residivis

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:50:33 PM

What they have exactly done to deceive the bounty hunters? Can you please shed some more light on it and provide all the relevant details about it here?
they say will give 5% of total supply of token sapien (SPN)
but it was changed somehow to 0.04% of the total supply.
is it not a fraud?
mautenisis

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:59:07 PM

SAPIEN NETWORK has fucked up all the bounty hunters who helped them to reach 66% of the total target, the total tokens allocated for the bounty hunters was 5% but it seems they have given the hunters about .005% that is how these ICOs scamming a lot of hard working bounty hunters,stop joining this campaign,reported to moderators already.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
ysakay

Activity: 616
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:03:49 PM

My choise are 1-2. These guys are fucking scammers.
wavug
Copper Member

Activity: 591
Merit: 55

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:05:17 PM

Man, check your avatar!  Grin
ysakay

Activity: 616
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:09:18 PM

Man, check your avatar!  Grin
[/quote
I know bro. I am at work now. I will make a good scammer avatar  Grin
pedropendukot

Activity: 196

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:14:06 PM

This is how these managers are fooling most of the bounty hunters,they just want to take most of the stakes from the hard working bounty hunters who helped them to get the target sales of their tokens,you should be report them to the moderators in the meta section so that these people will learn their lessons so hard,they should be given red trusts from their actions,deceiving a lot of hunters will result into massive failure of their campaign.

captain_blood (OP)

Activity: 364

The Most Profitable Mining Pool

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:26:21 PM

You can retweet this thread guys, lets act as one!

https://twitter.com/captain_blood1/status/967103072081096704
onyebuchi81

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:29:33 PM

Not that I am trying to defend sapien network. Don't get me wrong. Me myself is a serial bounty hunter. U know at the start  of a campaign project dedicate a percentage of the ICO tokens to to bounty hunters usually 1 to 2 percent .what they actually mean is a percentage of total sold and not the total up for sale. So before  we (me included)  start raining insult on sapient dev we should first check whether ur calculation was base on total token sold or total token up for sale. Just my 2 cent though
pooque

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:42:35 PM

Not that I am trying to defend sapien network. Don't get me wrong. Me myself is a serial bounty hunter. U know at the start  of a campaign project dedicate a percentage of the ICO tokens to to bounty hunters usually 1 to 2 percent .what they actually mean is a percentage of total sold and not the total up for sale. So before  we (me included)  start raining insult on sapient dev we should first check whether ur calculation was base on total token sold or total token up for sale. Just my 2 cent though
Do you even know what happened there? i have checked their bounty thread and they have used the word 5% of for all the bounty hunters but reading with the complaints it seems that they gave .004% that is 12x difference.Pesonally i dont think these managers have the right to do these to the hunters because these people are doing their best to complete the tasks weekly.

Thats a clickbait,if i know that from the start i wont be joining any of these campaigns
It is less than 1% of the supply which makes these people feel deceived

serguvan

Activity: 532
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:46:32 PM

Guys I trust the bounty manager and his company, TokenSuite. So let's be patient for a few days as I believe they will solve this problem. Of course what was done is unacceptable, but I think problem will be solved soon.
TheAlchemist

Activity: 265

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:11:48 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 07:29:38 PM by TheAlchemist

Jeez! What is it? I think that now there will be an anti-advertising of this project and many negative reviews. I do not know if the manager is involved in this or not, I think that he is also a victim. But it's just a nightmare. I hope that bounty hunters will receive what was promised earlier.
YUriy1991

Activity: 924
Merit: 229

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:12:03 PM

With this attitude to the bounties, I now still care about the fate of the project, after all, decent companies, so do not cut the pull, and those who helped them collect not bad sums, do not get a penny!

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:24:47 PM

I hope that many of you here are the appropriate people. You well knew, when started to participate in bounty compaign what can be scam on the part of developers. This is not the first and not the last development team that does this. There are not so many professionals in the crypto industry. And they already know about this incident. Now answer my question who will work with a team which has such a background?
Aaarono

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:26:20 PM

!!!WHAT SHOULD WE DO ORDER TO AVENGED THE DECEPTION MADE BY SAPIEN TO EVERY BOUNTY HUNTERS!!!

OPTIONS

2. CREATE FUD IN REDDIT?

3. CREATE FUD IN BTT?

5. NONE OF THE ABOVE?

6. ALL OF THE ABOVE?

They got greedy. I hate it when this happens.
We should all make information public on how they screwed up the bounty hunters! Spread the workd. Sapien Network SCAMMERS!
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:09:43 PM

OPTIONS

2. CREATE FUD IN REDDIT?

3. CREATE FUD IN BTT?

5. NONE OF THE ABOVE?

6. ALL OF THE ABOVE?

They got greedy. I hate it when this happens.
We should all make information public on how they screwed up the bounty hunters! Spread the workd. Sapien Network SCAMMERS!

I was looking at Sapien Network but if they just decide to scam their bounty hunters, I will avoid that project. First I will investigate closer though what happened. No matter how you manage these things, there will always be some unhappy people.
makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:17:04 PM

The admin in their telegram groups seems to be happy to what they did to the bounty hunters,the bounty thread says 5% for all the bounty hunters but in reality they have given .004% that is 12x less than the promised stakes, i have read all the bounty rules in the thread and it seems they didnt tell those bounty hunters that there will be multiple phases,a clear scam,my friends has received some pennies in exchange for 6weeks effort.

londoireng

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:19:11 PM

I dont think the bounty manager have something to do with this, sometimes the dev is just like that. At the begining they say this and when the token sale end they say something different.
bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:28:16 PM

I dont think the bounty manager have something to do with this, sometimes the dev is just like that. At the begining they say this and when the token sale end they say something different.
LOL are you defending these douchebags?the bounty manager has the tokens from the start it is in their hands the developers doesnt mind the stakes of each participants because the bounty managers are the ones who will take part of the bounty campaigns which these managers are abusing,because they can easily change the rules if they want to,greedy corrupt people will always find their ways to make people stupid.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: