Print  
Author Topic: bounty  (Read 391 times)
fvb (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
⇾ bounty
February 23, 2018, 06:38:40 PM

please tell the newcomer prospective bounty, from which you can start to comprehend this earnings

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1590

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:04:58 AM

please tell the newcomer prospective bounty, from which you can start to comprehend this earnings

Try to find bounties for joining Telegram groups in the ICOs and those that pay for re-twits or facebook´s shares. Bitcointalk signatures are probably not for you as your English seem to be even worse than mine.

Siryosow

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:46:33 AM

Learning should be the first priority as being a brand new and newbie before we proceed to the next level which is about earning.
Rocky69

Activity: 429

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:10:18 AM

Bounties are great ways of getting rewarded by companies for promoting their ICO on your social media channels like Telegram,Twitter, Facebook,You tube, Linkedin, Medium,Reddit etc. You are supposed to either like the posts or videos or make your own posting on the your social media groups .   Bounties are also offered for Signature campaign but for that you need to have  advanced to certain level in Bitcoin Talk .

Basis  your work done you are given the coins after the ICO .  But to earn bounties following should be kept under consideration
1)age of your social media accounts older your accounts  you would earn more
2) No of followers should be genuine   (greater no of followers more bounty )
But  would advise if you could start with joining companies offering 1)  AIRDROPS   as they are much easy to earn  and then gradually move to bounty

arnestad

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:07:22 AM

If you're looking for bounty - BitRewards just started their bounty program yesterday - see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2993875.new
SevenSign

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:08:59 AM

Try to find bounties for joining Telegram groups in the ICOs and those that pay for re-twits or facebook´s shares. Bitcointalk signatures are probably not for you as your English seem to be even worse than mine.

Good hint fo me and for all of us here. Thanls more. Me i think, i must learn more good grammer, too.
Rocky69

Activity: 429

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:57:13 AM

I am planing to reach Junior member first so I will start to join the bounty campaign. During this time I trying to post content about cryptocurrency news on social media such as twitter to increase my followers (now i almost reach 1000 followers). Hope this help.  Grin

yes this is right approach  just not only focus on twitter you should also look at  building your connections on Facebook, Medium, Reddit , Telegram also . Never forget to comment on the posts in all these social media . Till you are doing all this you can start participating in Air Drops
khongbietgi

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 12:09:11 PM

bounty marketing campaign by social networks such as facebook, twitter, telegram, youtube .... You want to make money with bounty you must first have social networking accounts on
wazir101

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:22:36 AM

If you want to join bounty program then join with me CVproof bounty program is new project you can make good profit if you invest .team is strong .CVProof will allow companies to easily — and cost-effectively — verify whether an applicant holds the validated career credentials needed for the role they are applying to.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:59:52 AM

In my opinion before joining to anything else better to learn more and read more, if you don't have a lot of knowledge from this you will become ignorant and even if you earn token, you cannot understand how to sell it and how will you use that. better to join small time campaign first or I think join signature campaign first.
cryptograveyard

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:20:17 PM

You can find bounty campaigns here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Ahmad Raditya

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

"PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM"

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:32:28 PM

At first I did not know about bounty program and ICO, then one of my friends told about the program that can make money without having to go out of capital. previously I already know about Bitcoin but only know the extent of digital currency and mining ..

Over the last 3 months I have run several Bounty programs from several companies that are holding ICO and I am now beginning to get results.

Thank you..!!

╰ ╰ ╰   PlayHall ╯ ╯ ╯              ● JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! PLAYHALL.IO ●  ╰ FACEBOOK ╯| | ╰ TELEGRAM ╯| | ╰ TWITTER ╯ | | ╰ MEDIUM
REDDIT ╯| | ╰ THREAD
Get_Rich

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:16:13 PM

Previously happy to join the forum bitcointalk, for beginners who want to know what the hell bounty it ?, Can directly ask in this forum. Bounty is a campaye conducted by the company. The company gave us a job, and we did the job
PyraCrypto

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:16:46 PM

I think bounty is a good way to make money.  I hope to participate in bounty soon.
ICO Enthusiast

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:14:38 AM

As a newbie first thing is that I have to learn and then earn. First, increase my merits and position after that I can join bounty programs to earn.
Get_Rich

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:13:59 PM

Bounty is a campaign held by the company. Where the company gives us the task and we do the task, after that the company gives us wages / salary.
ICO Enthusiast

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:39:12 AM

Hello Contributor

I share an invitation and give the opportunity to work with the Feelium Bounty Program
Feelium is offering 3M USD bounty program

Here is the bounty program link: - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4751639.0

Kindly participate and earn more with Feelium.

Regards,
Team
justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:16:22 AM

That's not that easy, there are hundreds of bounties one can join in but you should find the best ones to make money otherwise it is just a waste of time.

Rosaleen18

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 11:23:14 AM

In bounty we receive rewards if you complete the task and the project is success. But for me I just focus my rank first to become a jr member or higher than that so i can earn better rewards.
tuongc944

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:53:40 AM

Facebook and Twitter campaign are easy.More people joined telegram campaign so this spent you more time.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: