Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:03:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Meta is the next x100? [Privacy Coin]  (Read 252 times)
soloinvestor (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:50:29 PM

Hey guys, what do you think about Privacy Coins?

As I found out from researching the market, the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.  

I think the best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0

What do you think?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptonized

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:06:35 PM

I'm familiar with this project, it looks like a very undervalued token right now.

Not sure that it will do x100 this year, but rationally it can make something between x10 and x20

MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:07:02 PM

I think its just another cash grab ico pnd coin. If you do buy some make sure you take your profits and get out. Something like this is in no way a hodl.

cryptonized

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:24:19 PM

I think most of the coins are possible to hold as long as the community is alive and the project is feasible.

Some ICOs are getting crazy attention from people but never deliver any product or not even show the development progress.
I think the most of the Privacy Coins will be very valuable in upcoming years since the strongest countries are interest ii n regulating Crypto Currencies.

If you read the white paper of Satoshi Nakamoto he mentions cryptocurrency as a mean of facilitating Untraceable transactions. (Bitcoin and Ethereum are still pseudonymically traceable)
goyald2801

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:49:02 PM

if you talk about privacy coin then yes they are really undervalued now ,
as of today people not giving importance to them but with more regulations by govt these will be key to escape .
but the coin op mentioned , i never heard , and not look even promising .
better any expert give his.her review on it .
atliens99

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:40:33 PM

This is a scam, its just a money grab.

Satoshi token is a real privacy crypto that has 100 percent free airdrop distribution:  Don't forget to join the next airdrop round.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2439901.0
cryptonized

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:11:14 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 10:24:12 AM by cryptonized

This is a scam, its just a money grab.

Satoshi token is a real privacy crypto that has 100 percent free airdrop distribution:  Don't forget to join the next airdrop round.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2439901.0

I just went through the Satoshi token and haven't seen any development going on in with this project,

It doesn't have wallets
No GitHub repository
And moreover no White Paper

That Satoshi project looks like a scam project, the bitcointalk is hyped only with airdrop.
Most of the scammers use airdrop to drive the interest of people, but at the end that will lead to the dumped price since people get this tokens for nothing and they will be selling them for nothing.

It is a famous fraudulent scheme with this airdrops, I think we should be careful, too many of this kind of projects out there..

I still think that Ethereum Meta has made really good decisions to create a healthy community

marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:48:41 PM

As I found out from researching the market, the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.  

I think the best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0

What do you think?
I don't care about ethereum blablabla... it's the same just like ethereum dark which claimed to be the anonymous version of ethereum without any technology. That's just another bullshit token.
Ourtransaction is encrypted SHA algorithm which have already enough to make it untracable. No more shit token claimed to be the real anonymous.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
soloinvestor (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:08:01 PM

What do you think?
I don't care about ethereum blablabla... it's the same just like ethereum dark which claimed to be the anonymous version of ethereum without any technology. That's just another bullshit token.
Ourtransaction is encrypted SHA algorithm which have already enough to make it untracable. No more shit token claimed to be the real anonymous.

It seems like lack of cryptography knowledge scares people from going deep into the technology.

SHA is only a one-way compression function that is used to obfuscate some data in the ledger.
Blockchain uses much more than that, the key part is public and private key creation. A previous well-known algorithm with prime numbers has been used to protect (encrypt) the data. Nowadays the Elliptic Curve key generation is used to add more security.

If the privacy coins did not add any value to the normal Blockchain (traceable blockchain) then Monero would not be so popular.

Also, good starting points will be to learn more about technology and cryptography itself, one of the very interesting methods of obfuscating traceability is ZK SNARKs (it was developed by MIT researchers).

The real research will always add value to a new, emerging and interesting technology such as distributed ledgers and application of it as a cryptocurrency.

allcryptominer

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:36:51 AM

I think its just another cash grab ico pnd coin. If you do buy some make sure you take your profits and get out. Something like this is in no way a hodl.

Have to agree with the gentleman above. You might make some quick money but defiently not something you would hold on to.
lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:41:47 AM

Anotherone shitcoin that claims to be totaly private and uses ethereum name to draw sheeps for slaughter.Dont think that there is out there any private and untrecable coin besides monero
cryptonized

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:09:58 AM

If we see how well supported privacy coins: such ZCash, ZCash, that use different technology than Monero, we can not say that all the people believing in untraceable coins are just sheep.
I believe every person has to do a deep research before concluding something about projects that offer/develop total anonymity features.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1442

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:43:32 AM

Yes and besides maybe you and me, all the rest of the people in the thread are paid shills. The accounts might be controlled by the same person or maybe there are 2 or 3 in the same room laughing at us and thinking how stupid we all are hehehe.

It is also funny that the scammers are now forking Ethereum because bitcoin forks have lost their allure. Can they do the same with projects like Ripple or Neo?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Cryptocucumber

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:07:49 AM

What's with so many people promoting this coin, it's getting overboard.
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:25:17 AM

Simple rule, a coin trying to ride off the back of another coins name is a cash grab attempt, any one with any pride in what they do will want a unique name, pretty simple common sense that.
cryptonized

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:03:53 AM

True, I also think it would have been better if they used just name Meta.

But maybe they decided to give credit for the Ethereum blockchain where the smart contract is running on?

Anyways, I have seen pretty successful coin called BitcoinZ which is a fork of Zcoin, but totally decentralized, have you hear about BitcoinZ? What do you think about that project?
cryptonized

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:13:01 AM

True, I also think it would have been better if they used just name Meta.

But maybe they decided to give credit for the Ethereum blockchain where the smart contract is running on?

Anyways, I have seen pretty successful coin called BitcoinZ which is a fork of Zcoin, but it is totally community driven (no dev fees at all), have you hear about BitcoinZ? What do you think about that project?
napman

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:23:18 PM

Ethereum Meta looks like a really good idea and the development team is very active!
Let's see how their minimum viable product will look like.

Good luck with the project!
RickJansen

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:05:34 PM

Biggest scam out there...

Everyone can claim something and make a nice website.
napman

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:29:32 AM

The community keeps growing and devs are active, I believe in this coin! I think it will go to the moon!!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: